Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2013 18:12:20   
  Exploding Penguin

I'll probably just get this package and live off of the 10k varium for only class changes and stuff until another year comes by. Another year because that's probably when Omega will end and then there'll be a new promo for the next phase.
Epic  Post #: 76
12/15/2013 18:36:15   
Predator9657

NW said in the previous DNs:

quote:

The only thing this wedding is missing is you... and we are going to fix that! Join us at sundown on Friday the 13th for a very special AQWorlds in-game wedding event!

Is that going to happen in ED?
Epic  Post #: 77
12/15/2013 18:41:52   
Ranloth
Banned

It says in AQW, not ED. Only AQW has the event, no other game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 78
12/15/2013 22:42:28   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

probably when Omega will end and then there'll be a new promo for the next phase.

Oh yea, Omega has half a year left before the next phase
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
12/16/2013 3:33:02   
Scyze

The Wedding is something that is just in AQW. However, DragonFable looks as if it's going to release some items for the Wedding.

There's a build out there which is getting someone a lot of wins and a few losses. Now, I know that, that build is going to get copied because there are no restrictions to build copying - except Classes. That build belongs to the 1v1 leader, today.

< Message edited by Scyze -- 12/16/2013 4:09:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
12/16/2013 4:55:45   
edwardvulture

^like what i said about high hp and low support. Without energy, support is a pretty useless stat and when you are locked in a no-energy battle, the one with more strength and higher defenses will almost always win. That build looks eerily similar to the one I have on my Tlm except I only bothered to buy one black abyss weapon out of my 6 chars. The combinations of his passive cores on his build has made me unable to beat him. That build is indeed overpowered.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
12/16/2013 5:16:13   
JariTheMighty

Coming back from a break I have to say I'm surprised by all the good content that has been released over the last few months. The new mission system is great, achievement overhaul looks good and removal of the passives turned out to be pretty good. At least better than it sounded at first.

Comparing the game to what it was in the summer it has clearly improved. Balance could be better but as said by Mr. Bones it's not everything, not even in a PvP game.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 82
12/16/2013 6:41:30   
Ranloth
Banned

^ Eh, there's perhaps few minor changes needed to make the game playable for all with some imbalance here and there, but not to the point where it's completely unplayable. Rabble will be dealing with core mechanics, such as rage, blocks, etc., so that needs time, so until then, I'd rather they do minor balance adjustments and focus on content & bigger balance projects.
AQ Epic  Post #: 83
12/16/2013 9:08:04   
Steel Slayer

I agree with what Mr. Bones says here:
quote:

1) The new promo package is just awesome. That much gear and 10k varium is the best promo they have issued yet. Makes me feel quite uneasy about my decision to invest in the current promo...

Yeah, the new promo looks great, MUCH more gear than the last promo, and that's what bothers me, especially since its coming out 3 WEEKS AFTER THE LAST ONE. Don't get me wrong here, I like the new bot, but I would have thought long and hard about getting it if I knew a much bigger promo was coming out so soon after.
Epic  Post #: 84
12/16/2013 9:20:02   
Mysterion.

I found the Omega promo package a bit more better then the upcoming blood hawk package tho.
The Omega promo had the special Golden Yeti Ticket, which I found far more valuable then 2 bots without cores now.

Nonetheless, this package is one I cannot afford to miss, I surely will be buying it.

As violence and darkness take over the streets, this unknown child
works to rid the streets of crime. He is the symbol these town´s need.
Although his identity remained a mystery for a long time,
he was finally unmasked to be
Epic  Post #: 85
12/16/2013 13:57:20   
Rayman
Banned

Looks like there will be a new vehicle that lets you turn into a /hawk outside battle, pretty nice.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
12/16/2013 14:08:05   
Scyze

Rayman,
It's almost like AQW's 'Riders' which you can ride on.
Here's a link to a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0635Msswmmg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUlW1I_8Rj6KnpjS3uyVg2A *I think that Armor was made by Dage!*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
12/16/2013 14:15:25   
Rayman
Banned

Thouse are just armors, i have 2 of them, theres also an Ebilcorp one.
But this is like the fly ability but instead of fliying, you turn into a hawk.
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
12/16/2013 14:17:22   
beaststyles

I dont know if any 1 has given this a though but, i was just thinking about the smoothening of the exp curve...

It will not mean that peoples current level will change will it, in the process of smoothening the exp curve.

The only way i see it working is if the exp required to get to evel 36 is decreased to try smoothen the exp curve so that lower levels dont drop levels and higher lvls dont increase lvls. Would this mean that lvl 36 players will be more than lvl 36 (nearly lvl 37 or more?) since they have more exp than would be required for 36. Or will they reset every lvl 36s exp to be just lvled to 37?

+

Also ingame new items will be sold for varium only? if so...

what happend to omega allowing people to buy in-game gear with credits. If this is the case, the devs seem really unsure as to what they want their game to be. Slowly, slowly varium items are creeping back in.. what follows next.. ofc varium only cores (which these weapons have)...and later varium only buyable enhancements?...... come on. i m confused.

< Message edited by beaststyles -- 12/16/2013 14:20:43 >
Post #: 89
12/16/2013 14:19:14   
Ranloth
Banned

Players' Exp will be adjusted to the new curves, whether it'll be lowered or increased. Last time, the curve got much steeper for higher level players and some players got Exp increase to make up for it, and vice versa, at lower level. This is pretty much the same.

Unless stated otherwise (such as quick level up to 37), that's how it worked before and how it'll work. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 90
12/16/2013 14:22:01   
beaststyles

thanks for clearing the exp curve up trans^
Post #: 91
12/16/2013 14:27:52   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

what happend to omega allowing people to buy in-game gear with credits. If this is the case, the devs seem really unsure as to what they want their game to be. Slowly, slowly varium items are creeping back in.. what follows next.. ofc varium only cores (which these weapons have)...and later varium only buyable enhancements?...... come on. i m confused.

Rare policy. They come back after a year for Credits and Varium alike, but since new promo came out recently, they can offer it for Varium early and give it to everyone (Credits) the year after, like it should be. It doesn't break the rares policy, but gives a nice compensation for having two promos so close and some people possibly losing out on it. ^^

And you're welcome. :D
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
12/16/2013 15:02:08   
beaststyles

o did they say that they will be back for credits?
Post #: 93
12/16/2013 15:11:15   
Ranloth
Banned

After a year, every promo - unless specified otherwise - comes back to ED and is available for Credits and Varium alike, for everyone. Buying it for $50 gives you a year advantage, basically - better than them going perma rare and limiting the equipment.
AQ Epic  Post #: 94
12/16/2013 15:48:13   
martinsen5

@Rayman, Is that speculation or can I see these hawk bikes somewhere? A link would be nice
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
12/16/2013 18:50:52   
Scyze

I just hope there's real synergy involved sometime in the future for Mercenaries.

< Message edited by Scyze -- 12/16/2013 19:22:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
12/16/2013 19:40:46   
Rayman
Banned

Martinsen:

It's not a bike, you will be able to transform into a hawk outside battle, like flying ability.
Info is on the artix page, but im sure they will add it on this weeks notes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
12/16/2013 23:45:36   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

After a year, every promo - unless specified otherwise - comes back to ED and is available for Credits and Varium alike, for everyone. Buying it for $50 gives you a year advantage, basically - better than them going perma rare and limiting the equipment.

I just realized that means Azrael's will be returning this year for credits only.
Epic  Post #: 98
12/16/2013 23:54:55   
Dual Thrusters

@Exploding

Well at least it has been balanced.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
12/17/2013 2:25:20   
Remorse

^ Balanced or out shined by new OP bots and cores?

I think the later.
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 12th, 2013 - Blood Hawks Inbound
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition