Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) A Spy's Reports

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Spy's Reports
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2013 13:11:27   
megakyle777

Herein lies a total, unaltered and complete record of the reports of Codename K, Royal Spymaster To King Alteon, through the dark and troubled times of Alteon's reign.

May my successor judge me accordingly and not find me wanting.
DF  Post #: 1
12/23/2013 13:27:56   
megakyle777

quote:

From The Desk Of Codename K to King Alteon The Good:

Not exactly sure why I have been sent to Falconreach my liege. From my tales nothing much has ever happened here. It's just a town in the middle of nowhere. Two forests on either side, good trade route I guess. If I have been sent here to deal with bandits when I hear rumors of darkness on the move in the wastes, I will consider this a waste of time. But then, you are the king and you dictate where I go. It just seems so quiet here, which may be enough reason to suspect it come to think of it...

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/23/2013 13:28:20 >
DF  Post #: 2
12/23/2013 13:34:32   
megakyle777

quote:

From the Desk Of Codename K to King Alteon The Good:

I bring grave news my liege. A wave of 100,000 foes attacked the town in a horrific assault. May we never see such a army again. Doing my job I looked around the surrounding area to provide assistance. There I found a knight in a strange looking armor. Having sent for some of the forbidden knowledge in the Swordhaven Archives... I fear that it was a Doomknight of some kind. I know naught else of this foe, But whatever he is, it is clear he is a threat. I would recommend sending reinforcements to Falconreach to improve the Guardian garrison here.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/28/2014 0:46:35 >
DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) A Spy's Reports
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition