Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wars need a true purpose

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Wars need a true purpose
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2013 22:14:12   
VanitySixx

So I suggest instead of going along with these wars where MOST players barely even know what it's about with no actual compensations for becoming the winners, we actually reward the winning side with something small.

Here's a list of things that could be good rewards for fighting hard and winning the war.

1. A bike. Nothing too fancy, nothing to trashy. Just a nice one, you know?

2. Free 30 charges of a brand new cores, active and passive.

3. A victory sword. Maybe like an Exile based sword stabbing through the legion symbol if Exile wins, and vice versa if Legion wins.

4. A victory armor. Out of all of the suggestions listed so far, I believe this one is not as good of an idea as the other ones. But it's a suggestion nonetheless.

5. Give the winning side a %20 chance to win 150 to 500 extra credits per battle for one week.

6. A free 2x EXP boost for 2 days

7. Every win is x2 influence for the winning side for a week.

Could be more but yeah, tell me if you think any of these would be nice rewards

(NOTE: If something like this is implemented, it should not be at the end of this war. This should be saved for wars in the future).

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/23/2013 23:27:59   
Emperor_Blitz

I agree on some of them but some you listed are over limit in my opinion such as xp boosters and the influence one
Epic  Post #: 2
12/24/2013 13:09:17   
J Sub

I Agree.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Wars need a true purpose
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition