Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2013 9:45:04   
Samurai_ED

I honestly think that juggernauts are not given any attention these days. I'm playing juggernaut as a level 37 atm and fighting 27-31 (mostly 31s). I have way less than 50% today, and i think there are no good builds out there. I have no idea how they can fix it, but I just want juggernaut to get better.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/24/2013 9:49:28   
Scyze

Juggernaut, in the past, had players with high defences and attacks doing reasonable damage. Now we cannot get the same amount of defences and that's why we struggle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/24/2013 9:56:22   
Mother1

@ Scyze

Not only that but when juggernaut was first introduced we didn't have stat freedom either. Players couldn't make high offensive builds like they can now due to all the weapons having unmovable stats, and many players playing juggernaut has enhancements where as the majority of their opponents didn't.

Now everyone is just about on equal footing, and there are cores that really aid players in battle.

But then again juggernaut wasn't suppose to be an easy battle mode to begin with.
Epic  Post #: 3
12/24/2013 13:37:13   
lionblades

Yes juggernaut is very bad for high levels...but for lower levels it is the opposite (90-100% ratios as TM or BH).

Its no wonder why most of the jugg leaderboards is filled with low levels with fast kill builds--they have minimal disadvantages. If a high level uses a fast kill build he or she is bound to be screwed over and over.

Also, all these diminishing returns are not helping either on our end<--One reason why lower juggs have an advantage is that they are barely affected by this. (And opponents are mostly noobs with no gear)

If jugg is untouched, as level progressing continues jugg is going to get harder and harder for near/capped players. Smarter players, similar defenses/attacks...AND 2 players having strong energy drains...etc
Sorry that I have no suggestions, but yes this is a problem dev's have to acknowledge.
AQW  Post #: 4
12/25/2013 15:59:51   
VanitySixx

To fix Juggernaut, I'd suggest implementing a plus in stats beginning at level 30.

Once a character hits 30 and they click Juggernaut, they'll have +2 in Strength, Dexterity, Technology, and Support.

Ex.

Level 30: +2 in all
Level 31: +3 in all
Level 32: +3 in all
Level 33: +4 in all
Level 34: +4 in all
Level 35: + 5 in all
Level 36: + 5 in all
Level 37: +6 in all
Level 38: + 7 in all
Level 39: + 8 in all
Level 40: + 8 in all

This honestly would not make THAT much of a difference. But it's a some help for the struggling high level Juggernauts. After all, this is why I stopped Jugging. It's too unfair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/25/2013 16:10:32   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I think it would be cool if you turned into the equivalent of a boss and fought 2 level capped players.

You should have the power level of a current boss with about 10k hp and so on.

This would be cool.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/25/2013 21:47:05   
Pemberton

The days of Juggs having 100% ratio for the whole month is over, and thankfully so.
Jugg mode was so abused by every high level back in delta and I'm just glad now that low levels have a fair chance to compete and win.
All this complaining to bring back old jugg mode makes me sick.
Post #: 7
12/25/2013 22:33:05   
Samurai_ED

quote:

We don't need the "old" jugg back. I understand its never coming back, i just want to do better than 50%. I would be fine with 70-80% since i already messed up my record. I feel that no attention is given towards juggernaut and they should really try to come up with ideas for it.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/25/2013 23:04:36   
ansh0

It's true, now the only things devs care about are new promo weapons and more features.

Balance is like last on their things to do.
Epic  Post #: 9
12/25/2013 23:07:07   
Samurai_ED

I honestly would rather have better gameplay in my pvps than more weapons. I wouldnt mind if they spent more time balancing instead of more weapons.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/26/2013 13:25:41   
ED Divine Darkness

quote:

The days of Juggs having 100% ratio for the whole month is over, and thankfully so.
Jugg mode was so abused by every high level back in delta and I'm just glad now that low levels have a fair chance to compete and win.

50% is not complaining for the old jugg. 50% is imbalanced. nobody is complaining for the old jugg back. we just want balance ( 70%- 85%)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/26/2013 13:28:32   
Emperor_Blitz

^ Exactly
Epic  Post #: 12
12/26/2013 13:43:46   
Teserve

I always thought that jugg was a high level player facing two people of 1/2 the jugg's level. Not someone 10 levels lower. Like 20s face 2 L10s, 40s face 2 L20s (Or as close as can be gotten).
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/26/2013 15:14:16   
AQWorldsFarmer

The higher level a jugg is, the harder the battle.

This is because a lvl 40 jugg will fight 30-36 players. If there is no cap in place, which im not sure about.
Can you imagine fighting people of these level?

A lvl 20 fights 10-14 which isn't hard because people can't have complete builds.

A lvl 36 fights 26-30 which is difficult cause players have complete builds and have a higher stat ratio to the jugg.

Post #: 14
12/27/2013 21:23:20   
xxxromanxxx4

If you are a TLM it is possible to get 80% + wins i think. Try a build that has minimum str and supp, 950 energy and min hp and 42 dex if u a TLM then spam tech.

I am a level 33 TLM and have a 86% win rate with this build

skills: 1-1-2
1-7-0
10-1-0 armour points are on defense with generator and crit heal
10-1-1

The technique is simple: deal a bit of damage to a single target 100 or so (so you can ko with surg)

survive until surg kicks in then kill the marked target. After that it is one vs one against a low level target.

I reckon this ultimate ability build will work with 33+ but you need to remember to invest in 950 energy because it allows for 2 energy drains: 350 from one person and then if you battery - 350 from another person.

This build style will only work with TLM and TM i think
Post #: 15
12/28/2013 8:00:38   
OverlordED

Well, you have a solution, as you know that every time you improve your rank as a level 40, there will be more stats.
But you will stay as a level 40. So you can try becoming a level 40 without playing Juggernaut. Improve your rank to get more stats and then when you have quite a good amount of increased stats, play Jugg. This might and probably will take a lot of time.
I personally don't know how much XP you need to improve in ranks, but with time you'll eventually improve your rank, get more stats, while being in the same level.
Post #: 16
1/3/2014 14:02:52   
Legendary Virtue

I am fairly new to Juggernaut battles, well being the Juggernaut that is. I am level 25, and getting the players ranging from 15-19. So, with that said. Before, these players were very easy being wiped out. The update to make them feel a little more "involved" with the big players and what not, this has ruined it already for me. Before this update, I was eh, roughly 15-1. I didn't do too much after that because of getting used to the skill set of the update. Well, I started back today. The SAME players, the SAME levels are now annihilating me. I am now 20-23 (I think). They are now able to achieve 250+ maybe even 290 Defense and Resistance if they're smart, at these levels. I don't like the idea of being 2 shot and killed (Keeping in mind my Defense is 300, and Resistance is around 290) in Juggernaut battles. We're supposed to be the superior, not them. We're supposed to be the deadly one to kill, not them.

Oh, you survived with 1 HP. Congrats.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/3/2014 14:29:25   
Teserve

@above
quote:

I am level 25
quote:

I am now 20-23

That's not possible, you can't go down in levels.

quote:

They are now able to achieve 250+ maybe even 290 Defense and Resistance if they're smart, at these levels.

That's always been the case.

quote:

The SAME players, the SAME levels are now annihilating me.
quote:

Keeping in mind my Defense is 300, and Resistance is around 290

Change your build. Don't complain just because you aren't winning.

I believe that Juggernauts have always been easily defeated by smart players, and its just a gamble on if you face dumb people or not.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/3/2014 14:54:54   
Legendary Virtue

I didn't drop levels. That's my record. Level 25, and now 20-23. If you'd read it properly, you'd understand. Don't go picking through my post only. Everyone is on the same discussion with this. Everyone isn't liking the same thing. Lower levels should have more defense and resistance than me, well.. not that close. With the same stats and all, no that's not right. It's unfair.

Oh, you survived with 1 HP. Congrats.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/3/2014 16:09:05   
Teserve

@above
Sorry I misunderstood.

quote:

Lower levels should have more defense and resistance than me, well.. not that close. With the same stats and all, no that's not right. It's unfair.

Jugg isn't supposed to be fair, 2v1 is never fair. It's a challenging mode.

Let me rephrase this:
quote:

quote:

They are now able to achieve 250+ maybe even 290 Defense and Resistance if they're smart, at these levels.

That's always been the case.

It get's harder to gain def and res as your dex and tech gets higher, it's diminishing stats. So if all three of you go full tank, there won't be too much difference in def and res.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/3/2014 17:15:19   
Legendary Virtue

Apparently all of you are having a hard time understanding what I meant. A level 19 isn't supposed to have more stats, and better hits than me with under 200 attack damage on their weapon while I have 305 Defense. I hit 30, they hit 250-300. When I clearly should be doing more damage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/3/2014 18:09:40   
GearzHeadz

Maybe you guys shouldn't be complaining about not getting an 80% win rate in the hardest PvP mode in the game? It's supposed to be harder with higher level.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/3/2014 18:13:37   
Mother1

@ gearzheadz

problem I see is that while this is true, people at one point in time were able to get a high win rate like this, and because of this now that Juggernaut is actually a challenge people want that removed.

If Juggernaut was like this from the start, I don't think anyone would have even played the mode for long due to lousy win rates.
Epic  Post #: 23
1/3/2014 19:04:20   
toopygoo

personally, i think the easiest fix would be to make the silver card sellable :/ if people are fed up with jugg, then they dont have to play it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
1/3/2014 19:31:37   
lionblades

Just to note: It was possible to get 80-90% before passive to active update (before lv cap was raised to lv36). My alt was a lv35 BH 3 focus infernal bot user and because of BL I could get back like 7-10 hp per turn with per normal strike (NOTE: No energy used). I usually had around 83% with 60 wins.

I could kill caster TM with EMP without worry since they could not hit me hard w/o energy. Focus on str abusers weakened with smoke. Only hard battles were 2 chance encounters with bunker static smash mercs or 2 good caster mages. It was a hard mode because I see many players with 50-60% ratios but it was pretty balanced (compared to right now) since some players got 80-90%

But now with passives gone, TM can regen there energy with battery--almost as if energy drain was for nothing and spam plasma bolt etc. much easier than before. Str abusers not bad but with these new cores (hatchling...its "tough"). Face 2 tanks and now its immediate death because those 2 tanks you face are likely to have high energy drains/gaining moves (caster TM). Due to energy constraints (now opponent you face can drain/gain energy) the passive to active skills cost to much energy on juggs side.

These are not the only reasons but jugg is constantly getting harder the more higher lv you are.
AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition