Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Juggernaut
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2014 20:35:53   
Legendary Virtue

Well, take this as a small example.

People who pay to be really good, are now mad. Why? because the balance is out of whack, letting the lower players hit harder and harder. They did Juggernaut battles, and won them consistently.. Now, win maybe say... win 20 of 40 or so. When it used to be 35+.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/3/2014 20:54:46   
Mother1

@ Legendary

Yeah back in delta and gamma you didn't have this huge stat freedom which in turn let's lower levels get high power builds real early where as before this wasn't possible. Plus with all the balance changes the staff keeps making tanking for jugs is just that much harder.

Lower level jugs are thriving only because of the following

1 They are consistantly getting players who are weaker then normal
2 They get inexperienced players who have no clue how to fight a jug
3 they are getting a lot of players who aren't fully equipped with gear and cores

at higher levels juggernaut is a lot harder and personally I think they seriously need to change the starting range for jugs from level 20 to level 30 at least.
Epic  Post #: 27
1/4/2014 22:19:40   
Legendary Virtue

Still, I think another thing should be that no two classes can be matched up in a Juggernaut battle. Everytime I get a Techmages, Bounties or Mercenaries..I lose, due to the fact the do the same dang thing one after another. So I tihnk there should be a class seperation.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Juggernaut
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition