Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Multi debuff (the strongest roller)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Multi debuff (the strongest roller)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2013 16:56:33   
santonik

Today, one can put in three debuffs even if the opponent. it is quite a lot. I think this is partly also distort the balance of the game as well.

What if the strongest debuff affect the other would go to waste. the period which is the strongest debuff.

This may sound strange. but when thinking deeply. this can bring an extra defense to the defending player.

how this would bring balance and extra defense?

--- Round 1 is made of smoke. it will take away the 175 defense.

--- Round 2 is made of Omega Override and even that would eliminate the present dex
At this point, my suggestion toimiikin this. smoke affects only because it is stronger than the Omega override.

--- Round 3 can be made more debuff (Armor Annihilator / Necrosis)
Normally at this point the opponent has a lot of nerf. but let's go back to my proposal. at this point still affect the smoke as it is the strongest debuff.

--- Round 4 has run out of smoke. the next strongest armor debuff is Annihilator / necrosis. This seems to now. because it is stronger than the Omega override. This is the case when both skills affect the same protection. In this case, dexterity / defense ..

Debuffs will remain exactly the same as it is today. only the strongest influence.

Now, I bet you're wondering what if there are two different debuffs. Another influence dex / defense, and the other tech / resistance. Both operate at 100% capacity.

Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Multi debuff (the strongest roller)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition