Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

what about reduce the max block/deflect of 35% to 15% and crit of 20% to 10%?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> what about reduce the max block/deflect of 35% to 15% and crit of 20% to 10%?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2014 15:49:26   
dfo99

also the stun to 15%

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 1/9/2014 3:47:30 >
Post #: 1
1/7/2014 15:52:44   
Mother1

For crits no. Crits have been nerfed into the ground since omega started. From 50% ignore defenses to 45% then to 30%. Same with the extra damage crits do. From 5-9 to 4-7 to 3-5.

As for blocks and deflections they both have different rates of happening. The max for blocks is indeed 35% 39 if you using ninja reflexes, however the amount for deflections is not as high even with cores. But still not supported either.

But I have to ask what is your reasoning for wanting these nerfed?
Epic  Post #: 2
1/7/2014 15:53:16   
Altador987

nah, i like the intense moment when i have to pick between a blockable move or a deflectable move as i'm not guaranteed a kill, it's makes the game more interesting
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/7/2014 16:01:44   
dfo99

altador

the strategy to make this situation doesnot matter?
Post #: 4
1/7/2014 16:14:14   
ValkyrieKnight

Is block rate really that low? I know my dex is pretty much non existent and I do expect blocks occasionally but have had too many fights where its block, block deflect, block, block all in a row or 3 for every 5 attacks. What makes it worse is that players with the standard 45+33 dex are the ones spam blocking me. I remember before the passive to active update where I had 77+33 dex I had people telling me that was not allot. Now flip the situation and I'm being blocked relentlessly. Not every fight, but some fights its just stupidly high block rate.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 1/7/2014 16:16:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/7/2014 18:27:57   
Teserve

@above
That's RNG for you.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/10/2014 12:33:16   
Supreme Havox

I agree with reducing the block rate. Nothing else bothers me that much.
Post #: 7
1/10/2014 13:20:00   
FrostWolv

Well I disagree with lowering the block/stun/crit/def rate ..........

lowering it will create less diverse builds as high dex/tec/sup/ wont be reliable

there will be increase in strength builds

and any game without luck becomes boring ... as it will be always like having predictable outputs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Off Topic:

I do want reduction in blocking damage value from 80% to 60% ......... by this atleast melee attacker will have lesser frustration .......... or only give Strike 80% damage reduction in block and give it a new name as Dodge

Epic  Post #: 8
1/10/2014 13:24:47   
Mother1

@ frostwolv

The block damage rate is actually 85% not 80%.

Also from what I remember rabble saying when someone asked for what you did was that blocks were suppose to be more powerful than deflections which is why they didn't reduce it any more. Besides while this would make it less annoying for some build it would also make it less annoying for strength builds which would in turn hurt other builds as well since strength is still dominating with high HP.
Epic  Post #: 9
1/10/2014 15:41:52   
dfo99

frostwolv

rabblefort say direct for me that they wanna the block % of damage very big. the reduction of block chance will continue big at 15%, the course for example is 13% and happens very frequently
Post #: 10
1/10/2014 19:38:48   
Dual Thrusters

You're just going to rage even more when you get unlucky, knowing that the %s are lower.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/11/2014 0:27:54   
DarkDevil

block can't be reduced orelse there will be no restriction on str builds and we are gonna have the str era just bigger.

on the other hand you hadn't specified a reason why that should happen.
blocks are happening frequently due to RNG , where you can block twice in a row with 2% block , and reducing block won't fix it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> what about reduce the max block/deflect of 35% to 15% and crit of 20% to 10%?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition