Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

We need some changes !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> We need some changes !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/14/2014 0:05:21   
Rui.
Banned

Tech Mage : Assimilation to do 0 damage and numbers fixed.. on drain.. 10 max 100
Bounty / cyber : Make shadow arts.. increase deflect and block chances or make it a fixed damage absorb.. like 100 max 500 damage.. player gets 0 damage till all damage is absorbed.
Merc : Very versatile class do not alter anything..
Blood Mage : Boost Parasite to last 5 turns.

And finally ....

Tact merc :
Remove grenade.. Get maul.
Change mineral armour to improve with support or give it a fixed amount of defence
Blood shield .. Make it give 5x shield resistance on health sacrificed
Frenzy.. 0 cost.. sword usable and 100% ho gained at lvl 1 to 250% at max blockable of course
Remove double strike and a sword version of cheap shot
Field commander... make it last till 10 turns or just remove it.. such a useless skill

Seriously.. jus remove this class from the game.. its just not worth playing one..

Anyone agree with these changes or have anything to add on...
Post #: 1
1/14/2014 1:08:44   
Mother1

quote:

Tech Mage : Assimilation to do 0 damage and numbers fixed.. on drain.. 10 max 100

So basically the old assimilation minus the damage and energy gain? No offense but this would be an over nerf to the skill. Why because it would be extrmely weak as an energy drainer since it would

1 Take the least out of all the energy drainers
2 Give no rage or damage to compensate for this, Even the old Assimilation gave damage and rage to compensate for it being the weakest energy drainer.
3 Even Atom Smasher and EMP do more damage under these conditions at level one and even Assimalation not costing anything won't compensate for this
4 Since the game is extremely based on energy drains/gains TM would fall behind if this nerf happened.

quote:

Bounty / cyber : Make shadow arts.. increase deflect and block chances or make it a fixed damage absorb.. like 100 max 500 damage.. player gets 0 damage till all damage is absorbed

Sound like you want the old shadow arts and the new one to mix. Most players I remember hated the old shadow arts for it's luck enhancing ability.

quote:

Blood Mage : Boost Parasite to last 5 turns.

An improvement, but still would be worthless since energy drainers/gainers can come back from cool down and drain them again.

As for TLM I am not going to even say anything about those changes you suggested since they all sound overpowered IMO.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/14/2014 5:07:39   
comicalbike

i realy don't mind what they do as long as the put careful thought into it, all we had is nerf all the time,how about buff other classes instead of nerfs, all we want is a fair playing field for all players at all levels,as we have hardly any players at the moment how about random npc jump into fight at the same level would that help as it would be fairer so a level 40 fights level 40 npc or level 35 fights level 35

< Message edited by comicalbike -- 1/14/2014 5:10:20 >
Epic  Post #: 3
1/14/2014 17:22:16   
Supreme Havox

If field commander would be able to last 10 turns it would be extremely over powered. I would rather it be removed.
Post #: 4
1/14/2014 20:47:52   
Trollok!!!

It's too much work for the Devs to consider buffing FIVE classes to combat ONE; they might end up creating a monster worse than Tech Mage. Best to focus on its problems and tackle them. The most obvious problem is Assimilation; just make the drain amount 30% instead of 50%. If possible, I would also suggest a way to make blocks affect the drain so that only 15% of energy can be drained (This nerfs the gain too because it would be lower obviously).

Most people seem to think one nerf to Assimilation is enough but I'd say a slight nerf to Battery too; why not make it like parasite where it returns energy in installments? Or add an HP cost like Blood Shield to it at a % of energy restored.

I will say TLM deserves a buff so I'll just suggest taking a look at this thread for an idea: TLM Buff

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 1/14/2014 20:49:16 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/14/2014 22:31:27   
Hellion Storm

If tm's drain gets nerfed too hard people will use the massacre cyberhunter. Just warning you, I know its coming.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/15/2014 0:13:25   
ambien

the thing that makes the game rly sad is the unreal damg of the infernal bot. lets get real here no way the bot should do 300===600 pts of damg that is insane.

most of the games won and lets be real is that bot crazy damg like l said it is insane.

and the luck of this game is also gone insane. remb the days when the build won not the insane damg and luck. luck and insane damg does not make good players//

today at 11 pm 326 players that is sad playing they got to fix the unfixable right now,

my thoughts on this always the syfy
Post #: 7
1/15/2014 12:26:56   
ED Divine Darkness

IA isnt op lol
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/15/2014 12:37:37   
Trollok!!!

Yeah I think Rage is the bigger issue. Infernal Android isn't really capable of that much damage if not for that mechanic. I mean think about it, that bot has been tweaked quite a few times and if it's still being called OP; there's something else at work here.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 1/15/2014 12:57:45 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/15/2014 12:51:38   
Ranloth
Banned

Plenty of times, I have said it's all due to Rage, but people still complained. <.< Finally more people start agreeing with it.

Rabble said that Rage will be reworked, and it's likely his main project right now - alongside other core mechanics, such as blocks or deflections - so just give it some time. It's something that Rabble wanted to re-balance for a while, since it benefits offensive builds a bit too much even.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
1/15/2014 17:07:12   
Deathknightmare

I disagree that Infernal Android is OP. The special can only be used once, its deflectable, have to wait 10 rounds to get full power and you have to happen to rage at the same time. Normally the rage comes in round 7 or 8 but never 10 on the dot so you end up waiting till like round 12 or 13. This is the only thing keeping the focus builds competitive against these strength builds and TMs. Plus, you can still buy it for pretty cheap.
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> We need some changes !
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition