Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Vampires vs Lycans War Stories and Poems Commentary *name pending*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Vampires vs Lycans War Stories and Poems Commentary *name pending*
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2014 22:41:40   
flashbang

Who wants to be in my story? I know popin, kors, most likely Muchiha and most likely UnderSoul would be Ok with that.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
2/6/2014 22:51:17   
battlemaster25

I would. Storm Silverwing, Werewolf, at your service. Unless you're a vampire, in which case, at your murdering-you-vice.
AQ  Post #: 27
2/6/2014 23:01:09   
flashbang

What if I'm a Werepyre?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
2/6/2014 23:04:23   
battlemaster25

Fight for the werewolves and you get a pass.
AQ  Post #: 29
2/6/2014 23:04:30   
kors

And Part II! It is shorter than I would have liked, but it will do. I might get more in tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
2/6/2014 23:07:54   
flashbang

Don't worry battle, I'm fighting for the werewulfs.

@kors That story. It's in-depth and we know this is gonna be good.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
2/6/2014 23:22:35   
battlemaster25

Ah, this is the kind of thing I've been missing. I honestly feel like my story completely pales in comparison to yours, kors. You're so much more detailed and in-depth than I am.
AQ  Post #: 32
2/7/2014 0:28:12   
flashbang

Guess what guys? I made a story! I introduced three main characters in this chapter.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
2/7/2014 1:02:39   
popinloopy

@Kors
Wow, fantastic! I'm too tired to think, so no real review. Sorry.

@flashbang
As previously stated, too tired to think. All I know is I just put down my Pokemon game and now I want to start playing again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/7/2014 8:07:15   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

quote:

Ah, this is the kind of thing I've been missing. I honestly feel like my story completely pales in comparison to yours, kors. You're so much more detailed and in-depth than I am.

Practice, battlemaster, practice. You can also observe Kors's storytelling techniques and learn in return.
AQ  Post #: 35
2/7/2014 10:17:46   
UnderSoul

My story is started! I haven't wrote in a while, but it should be good, hopefully. I believe a certain similarity should bring back a few memories.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/7/2014 10:33:40   
flashbang

@popin Can I get a real review soon?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 37
2/7/2014 16:52:33   
popinloopy

@flashbang
Sure. I found it hilarious and interesting how you're choosing to explore someone else's perspective. Keep up the good work.

@UnderSoul
Already showing signs of major conflict and points of interest. I look forward to reading more.

@BattleMaster
The new chapter is wonderful already. I wonder what Storm did to make Constantin owe him so much.

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 2/7/2014 16:55:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/7/2014 17:06:28   
battlemaster25

^ Storm's history with Constantin is another story for another time. (Meaning I haven't come up with the specifics yet. Have I mentioned that I'm basically just winging it?)
AQ  Post #: 39
2/7/2014 17:20:51   
kors

@UnderSoul: Good start so far. Nice to see you writing the vampire's viewpoint, not something that most people are writing. Can't wait for more.

@flashbang, battlemaster25, popinloopy, Elryn: I am flattered you think my writing is so good. Thank you you guys. As Elryn said, it does mostly come down to practice and observation. Look at how your favorite authors write, the mechanics not really the story itself, and take the parts you like and make them work for you. That is how I learned to write like I do.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
2/7/2014 17:41:12   
popinloopy

Our poor pal UnderSoul might be the only one writing for the Vampires. How tragic!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/7/2014 18:25:50   
flashbang

You could say I am writing for both, because Lord Scorpio
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 42
2/7/2014 19:26:23   
Muchiha

Just arrived home from school and I wanted to drop by, so know one will think I totally abandoned this story and reviewing others. I'm just wrapping up my conclusion for my "Necromancers vs Paladins War Story" from 2013 and I shall start the next Chapter for my Lycans/Vamps story right away. I shall post my reviews for the new installments for the others now:

@battlemaster25: I'm not surprised that such a well known character as Storm Silverwing would have an audience with the likes of the Were-Wolf King. My next chapter does involve him as well haha! Love the imagery in this Chapter especially Storm's Lycan transformation. Goes beyond the simple "bite then you're done" thing.

@kors: First off, I just want to thank you for including me in your story kors. The conversations between Rinia, Kor, and my character really shine against the backdrop of the situation at hand. The atmosphere gradually builds from anxiousness to the heat of battle. Can't wait to read more friend!

@flashbang: Your stories are always fun to read. I am honored that you included my character in once again flash. I love how it stays true to AQ Canon and gives the reader a cliffhanger. What will happen next? Next chapter please!

@UnderSoul: It's been such a long time since I've seen you. I've missed reading your stories! Yes, things have changed haven't they? Former comrades of the NecroLegion on opposing sides of the battlefield. But if there's anything I've learned in my travels, it is to never Underestimate an opponent. Especially someone of your caliber. Much like the #WolfPack's ties to the Constantin, you have direct contact with Safiria herself. Very well written.

Overall, I am astounded at the stories presented in this conflict. Perspective is a powerful tool used to give the reader insight on any topic. In this case, us readers get the chance to enter the mindset and situations these characters put themselves in the Lycans vs Vamps War. Much is at stake. And the action is only gonna get more amped up!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 43
2/7/2014 19:35:07   
flashbang

@Muchiha don't worry I'll have part two of the prologue up soon. Did you like my Pokemon battle thing? There's gonna be a new random extra thing in part two.

quote:

original: popinloopy

@flashbang
As previously stated, too tired to think. All I know is I just put down my Pokemon game and now I want to start playing again.

You're welcome.

< Message edited by flashbang -- 2/7/2014 19:49:32 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
2/8/2014 3:04:00   
kors

Part III is up. And uh... I did it again. I more than doubled my story in length. In the last 20 or so hours. It is amazing what happens when the creative gears get going. Anyway, good night and enjoy the read.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
2/8/2014 12:01:18   
battlemaster25

Heh. Kinda funny to see Storm defending the "traditions" of the pack system, when he basically cut in line to become an Alpha.....
AQ  Post #: 46
2/8/2014 14:21:36   
popinloopy

@kors
It feels good to 1up you for once. I meant to say I like how you took the time to check everyone's character pages and see what subrace they are. Just for future reference, I sided with Gracefang. UnderSoul sided with NightBane. Either way, the story is looking fantastic so far!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/9/2014 19:26:57   
vamplycan

I have read all stories and I am impressed, though I do feel there is a strong past in this community. I hope I can find a place in it. I probably won't be including much of other player characters in my writing, but that could change. It does remind me of comics with the diverging narratives of single characters. Almost a multidimensional feel. I hope everyone has fun and continues to write :D
AQ  Post #: 48
2/10/2014 11:43:12   
Disc Lorde

Just finished reading all the war stories currently up. Wow. Such good stories.

@Muchiha: Interesting introduction. I'm curious as to where it will go.

@battlemaster25: Holy epic backstory batman! Very entertaining story in the present too.

@kors: Amazing characters and character interaction as always. I love the story.

@flashbang: Nice story. Fun. Interesting. Hehe, nice extra.

@UnderSoul: Interesting. I like your Lord Scorpio character.

@vamplycan: Wow. Beautiful descriptions. Very poetic. That looks like professional-grade writing to me. I hope to see more of your writing.

@popinloopy: I would love to do some crossovers.

I posted my war story last night. It's from the vampires' perspective. Thoughts?

Edit: Oh, and add my characters to the "anyone can include them" list.

< Message edited by Disc Lorde -- 2/10/2014 11:54:23 >
AQ  Post #: 49
2/10/2014 14:22:16   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

After my story got deleted, I didnt have the heart to create another one, and my time on the frontlines greatly hinders the prospect aswell, nonetheless I just read your stories, here is my impression.

@Muchiha: Your journal has a very mature and has a melancholy feel to it, reminiscent of a person whose life has been turned around. I also see your char has developed an affinity towards the shadows, which is natural for a necromancer, and it'd be pretty cool if you were able to combine your remaining necromancy with the shadows.... Great, on the whole!

@Disc Lorde, Battlemaster and Kors: I will post my views a bit later on... since your stories need more time because of length and my personal constraints..

@Undersoul: Great to have you back! And I find your tale quite fascinating, considering youre combining elements from previous wars, as well as your interactions with Popin and Muchiha.. cant wait for the next part :D

@Vamplycan: I love it! YOur use of imagery and description of the elements is breathtaking. Amazing clarity in your words. I need more!!! :)

@Flashbang: I thoroughly enjoyed your story during the Truphma crisis, and I must say a very bright beginning to this one aswell. The pokemon ui AT the end is hillarious! ss2195 used ENCORE!! :p
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Vampires vs Lycans War Stories and Poems Commentary *name pending*
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition