Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 29«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 1:27:28   
DidYouKnowThat

Since Olympics is in Sochi, I thought this would be quite the twist.

*ahem*

In Oversoul, you find Tyrant Moose, but in Soviet Russia, Tyrant Moose find YOU.
Post #: 26
2/7/2014 2:25:05   
Megadragonknight

Today .... is the DAY where Tyrant Moose must show up!
Post #: 27
2/7/2014 7:27:47   
Blackshock

Did someone say fairies vs bats? Just in time, I was planning on training my firebat once I max out my MG.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
2/7/2014 8:48:31   
Megadragonknight

Why is the forum so dead? Moose still won't show up! Its already close to a week! Moose is the first ever character to elude me more than 5-6 days! I am now finding him at the forest beside the spawn point and hopefully to find him there. Please, RNG, please favour me.
Post #: 29
2/7/2014 8:59:26   
bei4

@mega ;) dunno why the forum is so dead, maybe it's not release time yet.
If there is an fire char in the release of today i will be totaly happy :)

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/7/2014 9:01:48   
Trollok!!!

Moose isn't showing for me either :(

At least Time Gentleman is slaughtering all them ice types.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/7/2014 9:09:01   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Where have you been?! Yeah, once release is ready, forum will be live again.

This Moose is really the most elusive character I ever encounter or rather ever try to encounter. I guess this will encourage me to level up some of my characters to 20 while searching for Moose. My Earth Elemental is going to reach 20 soon. If my Earth Element still haven't encounter and possess Moose while reach to 20, my Rev will be next to continue the search.
Post #: 32
2/7/2014 9:13:23   
bei4

@mega well i am quite busy with school and don't have time for OS forums but i look at it everyday, but no time to post :( .
but it's weekend and next week is my final week till 1 week holiday :D .
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/7/2014 9:17:14   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Everyone is also kind of busy with school work but mine is even far busier even though I still play OS and visit and post often in the forum. All because of Moose. xD I still haven't encountered him after a week. :( He is really the most elusive character in my hunting.

@ND
If you are reading this, please tell your precious Moose to show up to me. Thank you.
Post #: 34
2/7/2014 9:34:15   
bei4

@mega yeah your right i laso haven't encoutered moose but i don't bother searching him when i find i will get him you know.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/7/2014 9:38:23   
megakyle777

You know, I was thinking...

People would be mad presumably if all we got was those two characters in the sneak peek, but at the same time, it's not like the major features will be ready with BattleGems and Bladehaven 3D being made. So I reckon this will be like the Animal release: We will get several cool new monster characters, with a few rarer ones.
DF  Post #: 36
2/7/2014 9:38:25   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
I am hoping with you around, you can give me luck so I can finally encounter Moose. xD It happened before when somehow you give me some luck for me to successfully encountered and captured the character that is quite elusive. :D

On a serious note, I really want to get Moose hopefully by tomorrow alongside new characters. Hope it will only be few characters being release later at night.
Post #: 37
2/7/2014 9:42:26   
bei4

@megakyle i think your right if this is an animals release again i will also be happy since i like the animal chars in this game.
@mega I'll give you my luck since i don't need it ATM. so let's hope it will give enough luck to find moose
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/7/2014 9:43:00   
Gorillo Titan

Today is friday right?

Also we won't just get those two characters when we get an update...

Also an animal vs Human tournament be a good idea right about now.

@below I was talking about the CC change. lol

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/7/2014 9:44:46 >
Post #: 39
2/7/2014 9:43:44   
bei4

@gorillo how do you know we get more chars in this update? @above owhh i tought you was talking about more chars xD
#fire bat lvl 10 :D

< Message edited by bei4 -- 2/7/2014 9:46:05 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/7/2014 9:49:45   
Angelixx the Good

Just got a Moose!!!!

Ingame name is Haryu!,
God He's too Strong :D

< Message edited by Angelixx the Good -- 2/7/2014 9:50:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/7/2014 9:51:57   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Thx, however not now. I am going to stop for the day. I will try my luck tomorrow.

@Angelixx
Congratz and good for you. Which forest and how long it took for you to encounter him?
Post #: 42
2/7/2014 9:52:48   
Gorillo Titan

So far a lot of players I'e never heard of have found moose first.

@Above Congradulations
Post #: 43
2/7/2014 9:53:01   
Angelixx the Good

Snow forest, didnt took that long, but I had to use SG's, but i guess hejust comes when you don't expect at all
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/7/2014 9:56:22   
bei4

@mega okey byee then will talk with you tommorow :D .
concratz angelix :D
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/7/2014 9:57:22   
Megadragonknight

I see most were able to find and captured Moose at that area. I can't believe how super unlucky some fourmites and I are. Got to start believe in miracles! I shall believe in it just like when I believed in finally encountered, beat and possessed Male and Female DFR.

See you bei4 and everyone tomorrow. May good luck comes in and bad luck goes out. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/7/2014 9:58:01 >
Post #: 46
2/7/2014 10:00:44   
bei4

@mega cya and may the luck be with you xD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/7/2014 10:01:08   
Gorillo Titan

Which character did you use to capture moose?
Post #: 48
2/7/2014 10:06:51   
bei4

@gorillo if your talking to me i don't have moose.

i am going to do something else till release is live so hope you guys will capture any char you really wan't .
BATTLEON!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/7/2014 10:07:31   
Angelixx the Good

@Gorillo Titan
I used Founder Knight, bu I'll guess any character that heals a bit and has good defense can beat him fairly easily, since he actually hits too hard, and fast, his defense isn't all that great.

P.S. He actually eluded me, and then i used SG's, so I guess his possession rate is kind of low, so you know.... Be prepared.

< Message edited by Angelixx the Good -- 2/7/2014 10:10:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 29«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition