Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Improvements Since Omega

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Improvements Since Omega
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 17:20:04   
LigerBeard

Okay now, I can not be the only one tired of people whining about Omega. So to help minimize that, I'm making a place to posts good things that happened since Omega.
Now to clarify, I do not want to hear anything negative without some positive, so if you want to post something negative about Omega you have to post something positive too, or I won't listen.
(Also, if this helps to stop some of the complaining about Omega, that would make me feel a lot better about posting in the ED forums.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/7/2014 17:25:35   
Mother1

Off topic

no offense but making a topic like this one is asking for people to come in here and start flaming and complaining no offense.

On topic

There are some good things I can think of that Omega did bring.

1 The evolution of the yeti's
2 The golden yeti tournament
3 Closing the gap between pay to play and free to play
4 made Juggernaut mode no longer 100% free wins for the juggernaut due to extra stats and varium
Epic  Post #: 2
2/7/2014 17:26:01   
  Exploding Penguin

Strangely enough, I don't hear too much complaint directly addressing Omega on the forums anymore; I hear it mostly in-game.

One good thing that has happened since Omega came out is the improved UI in battle so that you can see all passive effects in play as well as debuffs and buffs.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/7/2014 17:36:02   
LigerBeard

@mother1: To be honest, you're probably right lol. I just got so ticked off with it that I really needed to start a more constructive topic, because I just thought that most the other topics weren't constructive at all.

Also, gotta agree with you on you're 3rd reason. In fact, I was so pumped up when I could actually win against a varium player, I started to play ED more than any other AE game.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/7/2014 21:17:23   
Noobatron x3000

I'm not going to de rail this thread however tempted....

So I'm going to say this

The good things about omega

1) making p2w less noticeable.

Post #: 5
2/7/2014 23:49:03   
Pemberton

Good things about Omega
1) Non variums can class change and copy OP builds easily too so they can compete (abuse) as well lol
2) Some new type missions
3) Varium has no more advantage except for 10K promos for OP cores
4) Promos can be bought for free credits after 1 year
5) Old varium weapons now have same power as free weapons
Post #: 6
2/8/2014 8:08:57   
  Exploding Penguin

^Credits are not free as you have to work for them. It is free in the aspect of real money, but still do take quite an effort to farm. Nonetheless, that is a plus for a large portion of the playerbase.
Epic  Post #: 7
2/9/2014 11:23:37   
Lord Noonien Soong

@mother1: I kind of agree, those were pretty fun

For me it was:
A.)Code weps
B.)Updatable stats
C.)Higher damages so its easier to strike down people
D.) More vehicles added

DF  Post #: 8
2/11/2014 14:20:02   
Thylek Shran

+ Remove of battle captchas
+ Stats independant from weapons and armors = more customization *
+ Improved user interface
+ Message communication system
+ Mission management interface
+ Arcade
+ Dread War
+ Strenght nerf
+ Infernal Android nerf

* This does get countered by OPed promo items with unique and bound cores that are a must have for alot players

I also want to mention that the faction system has NOT been improved
much during 1 year Omega. The only improvement for factions does
come from the message system.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 9
2/11/2014 19:48:57   
LigerBeard

It seems to me that there are 5 major improvements made IMO:
1. The new free home
2. The new tutorial system
3. The new arcade system
4. The new message system
5. The new mission log

However, this is just my honest opinion, and I know that not everyone would agree.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/11/2014 20:09:59   
toopygoo

there is also much more freedom in class building :D people just dont take it, but that doesn't hide the facts! :D

AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/11/2014 21:59:12   
kaiseryeux21

its been a while since i posted on the forums due to busy schedule, but i can't help but post something positive into this game.

For me, the best thing that happen in omega thus far is the introduction of legendary ranks. Yes, i know some of you might disagree with me but this feature promises great things. Im currently level 37 and grinding NPC's has never been so much fun.:-) The dev's just have to properly implement the legendary ranks so that lower level players will not be much of a punching bag against high rank legend players. I also have greater appreciation for those legendary players since they have so much time and effort in order to reach it. They deserve something in a form of legendary stats and there's nothing wrong with it. I have read so many great suggestions about the proper allocation of those stats in order for it not to be abuse. I just hope the dev's will consider it and come up with the best solution for the betterment of this game.
DF Epic  Post #: 12
2/11/2014 22:05:39   
Mother1

@Kaiseryeux21

they already cut the player range for level 40's. Now the only punching bags they have are level 38's and 39's.
Epic  Post #: 13
2/12/2014 9:25:13   
comicalbike

Mother1 not true i played 3x 40 and a 36
Epic  Post #: 14
2/12/2014 10:06:55   
Mother1

@ Comicalbiker

if that happened then report it as a bug as it isn't suppose to be happening anymore. All level 40's are suppose to only be fighting level 38-40.
Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Improvements Since Omega
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition