Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 25«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/7/2014 0:19:12   
WikiMeister

I think those Archfiend cultists (the Shadow Acolyte and Burn Mage) should remain single-evolution characters, as per their nature. The closest you'll get to a Shadow Acolyte evolution is the Shadow Priest, whose weapon and armour design is synonymous to that of the latter except improved.

If anything, I'd rather see the evolution of the Dark Incarnate being implemented - seeing him become Malakai would be quite a treat.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
11/7/2014 16:15:04   
Gorillo Titan

What you guys think void rebirth will turn into?
Post #: 577
11/10/2014 22:14:00   
Vertigo Beast

What do you guys think of these?

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21857814

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
11/15/2014 18:24:48   
bladewolfe2002

how about a chaos knight now that will be awesome.
their should be a dragon knight it is lighting and is very powerful.

Posts merged. Please do not double post as it is considered spam. You can use the "Edit" feature if you'd like to add something next time. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/16/2014 0:10:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 579
11/15/2014 23:58:48   
Gorillo Titan

How about ice and water?
Post #: 580
11/16/2014 20:13:02   
forumlogin

In regards to a couple things while browsing around;
quote:

Well, if it's a heal bluff, it could be coded to do a heal first, then deal damage to you based on how much you healed afterwards. The opposite could be done with an attack card.

This actually does have some use, even if it doesn't seem like it--in very short-term situations, when you NEED that extra HP to win--eg when your opponent only has 1 or 2 turns to live--it can be quite a valuable play. Same with the fake attack--it could be a vital finishing blow, or put your opponent within finishing blow range. However, these kind of attacks would be pretty poor if they cost energy, or the same amount of energy as a normal attack, for what should be fairly obvious reasons.
quote:

Dual elements only exist for elements with energy charging cards. So any element can be mixed with energize (energy), neutralize (neutral), and/or fresh start (water) to make a dual element.

A dual- or even tri-colored element character would be quite feasible if a character simply had the ability to charge multiple elements at the same time :P
Possible ways to balance it out include capping out the charge at 4 per element instead, for example.
Though artifacts for charge would be nice too.
DF MQ  Post #: 581
11/16/2014 20:24:55   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

Well, if it's a heal bluff, it could be coded to do a heal first, then deal damage to you based on how much you healed afterwards. The opposite could be done with an attack card.

Hmmm, doesn't Nature's Gift do that? Or am I misunderstanding?

How about a card that hides all your actions (attacks, spells and such) until after a few turns?
Or a card that reveals the opponent's hand and energy?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 582
11/19/2014 10:40:56   
Gorillo Titan

All good ideas but very broken until they add some more stuff into game.

Feedback on this character is appreciated. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21860825
Post #: 583
11/21/2014 20:46:21   
Lack Of Fear

Skexis And Void Rebirth both get evolutions.. Shouldn't Rev get an legendary evolution too?
Post #: 584
11/21/2014 21:06:35   
Gorillo Titan

Rev birthday not till the 29th and he could always decide not to draw anything.
Post #: 585
11/21/2014 21:24:39   
Lack Of Fear

I hope at least the OS characters he drew and posted on his twitter would come.

(Demi Angel and Arin The Blind)
Post #: 586
11/21/2014 23:00:32   
Gorillo Titan

lol -_- Not the slightest idea maybe but I don't think it will be anytime soon REV made it a big deal about him having a artist shop in OS before and he never got one.
Post #: 587
11/22/2014 0:17:15   
Sambud

Can someone post a link to the Demi angle?
DF AQW  Post #: 588
11/22/2014 0:27:25   
Gorillo Titan

Might not be forum appropriate all he did was turn one of the testers for AQW personal character into a OS character.
Post #: 589
11/24/2014 0:05:42   
KingRogue

Character- Sage of the Wood
Rank-Master
Appearance- old man wearing Brown robes Adorned with a Mossy Vestament and Sash around his waste, In his left hand he has a Gnarled staff made of Oak with A single vine wrapping from the base to the top, where leaves sprout kind of hanging off the side, like kudzu or ivy.

Controlled Quote- You to shall now become a part of the Forest
Enemy Quote-The Life will now flow from you back to the earth.

Name-Arken Of the Wood

Deck
3x 200 attack
3x 500 Attack
2x 500 defend
2x Stonewall
1x Natures Gift (thing that turns defenses into health)
2x Crush (Damage and Stun)
1x Mountain Strike
1x Earthquake

Trained in the Natural order of the world and its magics at an early age, only ever venturing into the world of man when it was absolutely necessary. He stays reclusive, living what some would call a hermit like life in the forest. This is all due to a terrible accident that befell his home not so many years ago. Arken lived in a small village in the shade of a very large tree, that the people who lived there worshiped and called the Sheffu Tree. One day a band of orcs came into the village collecting resources for their weapons and other such things. When they approached the Sheffu tree, Arken was in their path, When he refused to move out of their way, the chieftain set to make an example out of him and he was beaten and tortured in front of the entire village. Once the orcs finally finished with the tree it was nothing but a shadow of its former self and it would not live for more than a few days. Arken crawled toward the tree, and at its base he found a single seed, which he immediate took up in his hands. Later he began to fashion himself a staff, using only the Remains of the Sheffu Tree and fastening intife of a hollow orifice at its crown, the seed itself. Since that day he has roamed the forest using the Staff he fashioned to protect the natural order of things and everything that dwells withing the forest itself. To this day Arken claims that the tree spoke to him and gave him this duty, and he will continue to fufill it until all life leaves his body, other claim he sufferd from delerium due to all the torture he suffered, but one thing is for certain, Somewhere, Deep within the wood,Lies Arken, the Sage.

AQW Epic  Post #: 590
12/16/2014 23:25:31   
Gorillo Titan

New card called Storm cloud cause all energy attacks to do 200plus damage for 4 turns and brings storm cost to 3 energy.
Post #: 591
12/16/2014 23:43:30   
The Jop

Seems really interesting, and I would love it for Resonance, but it seems like it would have to cost a lot. I've had DoTs doing 2000 damage per turn (5 electric arcs and 2 storms), so having 200 more damage on each attack for 4 turns seems overpowered.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
1/11/2015 22:55:09   
Chronomis

I would have to say that a fire dragon would be a nice addition.
Post #: 593
1/12/2015 1:30:14   
R.chime

if they make any more, then every element will get 1(I don't think any1 would be displeased though)
Post #: 594
1/12/2015 1:40:33   
Gorillo Titan

Fire dragon already been drawn just never added in game.
Post #: 595
2/1/2015 4:25:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

OMG I love everything about Demria, especially the drawing.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 596
2/1/2015 11:33:43   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Jop That's really a good idea, I might try to draw that :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 597
2/1/2015 11:47:23   
Gorillo Titan

Wasn't that the character jop made it into the water finals with then it got removed for some reason?
Post #: 598
2/1/2015 17:34:09   
LigerBeard

Could somebody give me their opinion on my OS version of Death?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 599
2/1/2015 18:32:21   
The Jop

@The Finnish Phoenix
Thanks a lot.

@ChaosRipjaw
Thanks, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

@Gorillo
Yeah. If anyone wants the reason, just ask in a PM. I only uploaded it on the contest thread though, so I put it here too.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 2/1/2015 18:39:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 25«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition