Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nerd's Resurface!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Artix Entertainment Art Gallery >> Nerd's Resurface!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2014 18:15:05   
Nerd Sage

Hello everyone, I am Nerd Sage
I was on the forums a long time ago, back when I went by sanddemondude. After a several year break (mainly to let my art improve), I've decided to return to the place that made me love art in the first place. I'll try to post when I can, and am always open to critique! (Also sorry I don't have a set up gallery or anything, this is my first time back in a while)
Post #: 1
3/5/2014 18:17:14   
Nerd Sage

MANTICORE! RAWR
This might work! Trying to remember how to forum XD
This is a WIP of a manticore!

< Message edited by Nerd Sage -- 3/5/2014 18:18:01 >
Post #: 2
3/9/2014 4:24:47   
Rander

Oh you have a gallery too! Your art skills are great and very detailed too! Are you planning on coloring your work?

P.S. Welcome back to the forums!
DF  Post #: 3
3/9/2014 16:43:42   
Nerd Sage

^ I never really liked coloring too much, took a lot of time plus I like the contrast of black and white. Also thanks, It's good to be back to the place where I learned most of my skills :D

Update on the Manticore: Paws are evil

< Message edited by Nerd Sage -- 3/9/2014 16:48:37 >
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Artix Entertainment Art Gallery >> Nerd's Resurface!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition