Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2014 4:31:01   
Apple Core

@DYKT

Considering location, you might try tweeting Nulgath. Maybe just try sending
him a PM on the forums. I'm pretty sure he just goes by "Nulgath", so you'd
just put that for recipient.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
3/15/2014 5:47:29   
Megadragonknight

May things go well in the near future. I still always believe OS will have a bright future even if OS is just a passion game. Passion game or not is still a game that the developer put their soul in to update new releases for players to enjoy. OS not being AE's top priority is not to be argue, but itsstill part of the AE game. I am hoping one day, Artix will send staff members to OS and be full-time OS staff members.
Post #: 152
3/15/2014 12:52:05   
Gorillo Titan

wasn't it said the reason darkon got a rank down was because the creator wanted it to be sgs?
Post #: 153
3/15/2014 13:40:58   
Jmagician

I believe Darkon Drago wasn't even a winning entry. Rev liked it so much he decided to put it in game regardless. Although, I'm assuming something similar would happen if the creator of a winning entry wants it to be SG. But why lol. . .then they would have to pay just to have their own entry xD

AQW  Post #: 154
3/15/2014 13:48:42   
DidYouKnowThat

You know the Darkon Drago variant? The purple-ish version another dude drew, well what ever happened to it?! xD
Maybe they could use that and add that to another evolution in Darkon's character tree, it COULD be free, and a CHAOS element since it was purple-ish. e.e
Post #: 155
3/15/2014 13:59:27   
Gorillo Titan

Well he didn't win a contest but he said he wanted it to be sgs from what I've heard and that why Nulgath drew another form for it.

Anyone else notice the type in pumpkin lords speech bubble?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/15/2014 14:00:25 >
Post #: 156
3/15/2014 15:36:14   
DidYouKnowThat

So how big is project Omni anyway? Not just BG? . . . .

So basically Oversoul's just going to be dead for a LONG LONG time, then SLOWLY revived. . . .the wait is so long. :/
Post #: 157
3/15/2014 15:37:44   
megakyle777

Project Ommi is basically converting every AE game to work on every device. This means they can get the ever expanding mobile crowd and get the cash..
DF  Post #: 158
3/15/2014 15:39:23   
DidYouKnowThat

every. . .AE. . . game. . . . . plus Bladehaven . . . .

by the time that's done, probably take a couple of years and Oversoul will probably be 100% desolate. Lol.
Post #: 159
3/15/2014 15:40:55   
megakyle777

Not as much as you might think. Battle Gems is done. So the tech to do it can't be too far off.
DF  Post #: 160
3/15/2014 15:42:47   
DidYouKnowThat

but seriously, EVERY game?

I'd say if they still want to preserve or improve Oversoul, add ONE MORE feature like a private chatbox system so people can chat WHILE battling in PvE and PvP. . . .
who cares about the cussing anyway. Lol. it already has the 13+ sign.

(edit) but uh, w/b Megakyle? Haven't see ya in a while.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 3/15/2014 15:43:16 >
Post #: 161
3/15/2014 16:02:13   
Jmagician

I always found the idea of project Omni as funny, since some people actually do play AE games on mobile browsers on their phones/tablets/w.e. I suppose they are trying to sell their games directly through a mobile platform, like an app. However, I do remember hearing a tweet from Cysero saying OS would not be part of the omni project and so I assume some of their other games wouldn't either. IDK about AQW, but I can't see something like DF being part of omni as well.
AQW  Post #: 162
3/15/2014 16:07:13   
megakyle777

At the end of the day, Battle Gems needs to be done so Project Ommi can be done so every game will get more momeny and thus OS will get more updates (:

Jmagician: last I heard it was planned for every game to be updated to project Ommi, the reasoning being:

1: Flash is not often being used any more.
2: Losing people to mobile.

It would not make sense to just do one or two.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/15/2014 16:08:56 >
DF  Post #: 163
3/15/2014 16:13:00   
Jmagician

I think it was due to feasibility issues. Like how they tried to do AQW3D and failed. They can say they will do it, but it all comes down to wether or not they can do it. I believe Gorillo is the one who hooked us up with that tweet about OS not being able to go mobile.
AQW  Post #: 164
3/15/2014 16:16:46   
EliteWarlockz

So AQW could be on mobile but Oversoul can't... That's odd because AQW would be harder because all the items and animations.
Anyway who's currently on Oversoul now?
Post #: 165
3/15/2014 16:30:41   
Jmagician

@EliteWarlockz: As of right now, just Nulgath. Warlic is full-time BG if i'm not mistaken, and Rolith is only working on OS whenever a bug needs to be dealt with.
AQW  Post #: 166
3/15/2014 16:40:14   
EliteWarlockz

It's a shame but hopefully Oversoul would become as popular as AQW and more people working on it.
This game has such potential.
Edit: Found a Lepid while hunting for moose in the forest. Wish me luck. Failed.

< Message edited by EliteWarlockz -- 3/15/2014 16:45:25 >
Post #: 167
3/15/2014 21:25:32   
inshal1000

So, how about that 8-bit theme song?
I already have a great idea for it...
Maybe, on April Fools day, we can maybe have an 8-bit theme.
The music is playing in the background...
Every NPC transform to an 8-bit NPC.
We could even have a few 8-bit characters released!
What do you guys think?
MQ AQW  Post #: 168
3/15/2014 21:33:57   
Jmagician

I wouldn't mind the 8-bit theme song. As for the characters, I wouldn't really want one. That is just my opinion though :)

Besides, we have Lightning Wolf if you catch my drift xD
AQW  Post #: 169
3/15/2014 22:31:39   
Andlu

It would look weird to have a 8-bit character fighting normal ones IMO.
But more characters, the better.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 3/15/2014 22:34:15 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 170
3/15/2014 23:37:29   
Stalagbite

Kinda random, but i gotta ask...

Is Felinx worth it? Yanno, the little guy you get from the AE sketchbook from Heromart? For some reason im attracted to it but I don't know...
Post #: 171
3/15/2014 23:50:00   
Jmagician

Felinx isn't worth it in the slightest.

Pros:
aesthetic appearance
a strong apprentice (only if you're into apprentice vs apprentice)

Cons:
promo character
veteran worthy deck at best
plenty of alternatives

AQW  Post #: 172
3/15/2014 23:57:05   
Stalagbite

Thanks, and sorry, i'm kind of new to the game. Is it possible for an apprentice to be just as strong as a legendary character , or are legendary characters normally on a whole different level? Because i've beaten a few higher ranked characters with Goblin in pvp.
Post #: 173
3/15/2014 23:57:18   
Megadragonknight

@Stalagbite
What Jmagician said. There are more Light characters that are stronger than Felinx who is also free. Gold Lycan being one of them although you need to evolve him from Druid Claw to Lycan then finally to Gold Lycan but good thing, it is free to evolve.

Oh man, seeing the name Stalagbite cause to want Stalagbite as the fully mature Chaos Dragon in OS! Unfortunately, there is no Chaos character yet.

Edit:
@above
It depend on how players used their character well. Some used level 1 to fight against high level and yet won because of the deck. Rank and Level may not matter because of the players' skill and luck play the important factor in the game. Its great to have new OS forumites and player joining us! Welcome to the forum! :D

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/15/2014 23:59:15 >
Post #: 174
3/16/2014 0:00:02   
Stalagbite

I made this my account because they killed off Stalagbite in AQW in the last gameplay release they had, if you read the text from the npcs. Stalagbite was my favorite character and yeah I'd love to see him in OS since OS is my way to pass time nowadays.

Edit:
Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully OS can grow.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition