Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2014 11:20:31   
tommy2468

Oh damn, I forgot to send in plans! Oh well, we'll just have to hold our own for this week :P
AQ  Post #: 101
6/2/2014 1:08:32   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

It happens, I forgot myself once or twice. Ok time for this weekend's results, ending screenshot.

This week Lucian attacked only B11, Aerodu. Lucian broke even while Aerodu gained 185, Lucian's attack failed.
Aerodu attacked B7, Lucian, and C5, Glacius. Aerodu gained 185, Lucian broke even, Glacius lost 2. Aerodu took B7 and C5.
Glacius sent no plans.

Interesting week for Aerodu, map update coming soon.

EDIT: Map updated, looks like Aerodu won't go down without a fight.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/2/2014 1:15:52 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
6/2/2014 19:54:19   
neo_manni

sorry to say this guys I will be taking a two month break from electronics and I will not be posting either so PEACE OUT AND ROCK ON!! but on the plus side I will be strengthening my deen (religion) while I am away and maybe getting some more sleep than usual, so hazzah till later god willing.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
6/5/2014 4:35:18   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Sad to see you go neo_manni, can't wait to see you again when your break is over.

Edit: Its that time again, time for another weekend's clash on Paxia, starting screenshot.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/7/2014 1:04:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
6/8/2014 19:34:36   
Heroes of the Scape

This weekend has been a prime example of "Faction before Blood". I have concentrated on this instead of the War.

Two things have made this weekend easier for me: Naga Day, (As a Beast Warrior it is extremely helpful for upkeep.) and my Void dragon.

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 6/9/2014 0:23:26 >
AQ  Post #: 105
6/16/2014 1:13:36   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well Heroes of the Scape, time to see if all the effort paid off; ending screenshot.

This week Lucian attacked B7 and B11, Aerodu territory. Lucian lost 6 while Aerodu gained 106. Lucian's attack failed.
Glacius attacked C5, Aerodu, only. Glacius gained 20 while Aerodu gained 106. Glacius' attack failed.
Aerodu attacked A12 and B10, Lucian territory. Aerodu gained 106 while Lucian lost 6. Aerodu took both A12 and B10

Another good week for Aerodu, map updated.

EDIT: No posts all week, guess all the wars are a bit distracting, but still here is the starting screenshot.

EDIT2: No posts all weekend as well, this is getting serious.Two results on one post is a bit too much, plus no one is likely to know they have been posted, hopefully this will not happen again. Ending screenshot.

This week Aerodu attacked B9 and B6, Lucian territory. Aerodu gained 18 while Lucian lost 6, Aerodu took B9 and B6.
Lucian attacked A12 and B7, Aerodu territory. Lucian lost 6 while Aerodu gained 18, Lucian's attack failed.
Glacius attacked B7 and C5, Aerodu territory. Glacius gained 2 while Aerodu gained 18, Glacius' attack failed.

A very quiet week but gains made for Aerodu, map update coming soon.

EDIT3: map updated.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/16/2014 1:22:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
6/20/2014 11:43:59   
Heroes of the Scape

Can't keep us down!
AQ  Post #: 107
6/21/2014 1:07:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Good to see I am not having to combine another screenshot with the last post, that had the potential to get very long. Ok guys this weekend's PUC is now open, starting screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
6/21/2014 13:15:05   
Heroes of the Scape

Ya, sometimes my posts to prevent you from having to keep editing can be considered borderline spam.
AQ  Post #: 109
6/23/2014 1:09:49   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Perhaps but I definately appreciate it, otherwise no one knows the results are in, ending screenshot.

This week Glacius attacked A12 and B6, Aerodu territory. Glacius lost 18 while Aerodu gained 52, Glacius' attack failed.
Aerodu attacked A10 and A11, Lucian territory. Aerodu gained 52 while Lucian lost 59, Aerodu took A10 and A11 eliminating Lucian.
Lucian sent no plans.

So from 3 to just 2, I must say I am sad to see Lucian fall, guess we are nearing the end now. I wonder how long the 2 sides will struggle for dominance. Map update coming soon.

EDIT: Map updated. For anyone wondering, I will not be taking sides between the two finalists so don't expect me to help either side fight off the other.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/23/2014 1:20:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
6/23/2014 11:59:09   
tommy2468

That map is scaring me now :L I haven't had any free time to be playing that much over the past few weeks, so we'll have to see how it goes.
AQ  Post #: 111
6/25/2014 17:17:19   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok guys I am moving tomorrow and my new address may not have internet access yet. If I don't post an edit later to say it does could someone please take the starting and possibly ending screenshots this weekend, I can then work out the results when I return and alter the map.

EDIT: Ok it seems I have internet, I should therefore have no trouble taking the screenshots.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 6/27/2014 14:13:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
6/25/2014 17:20:53   
Heroes of the Scape

I can do that for you Oliver.

Oh and just as an FYI, this week I will be fine, but the following two weekends I will be unable to fight. I can still send in plans though as I will still have my phone with me.

EDIT: Due to the unfortunate disappearance of our dear Gamemaster, I hereby declare Aerodu the winner of this contest. Just kidding. With the power given taken by me, I declare this round open. Starting Screenshot

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 6/28/2014 1:05:06 >
AQ  Post #: 113
6/28/2014 1:40:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Sorry guys overslept a little, guess moving took more out of me than I thought. Thanks Heroes of the Scape.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
6/28/2014 8:26:45   
Heroes of the Scape

Your welcome. (Didn't notice your edit til right now.)
AQ  Post #: 115
6/30/2014 1:07:02   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

No problem, seems things worked out for the best. Now though I am here to do the ending screenshot.
This week Aerodu attacked B8 and B3, Aerodu lost 28 while Glacius gained 3. Aerodu's attack failed.
Glacius sent no plans.

So no change in the map, haven't had a week like that for a while, remember to send in plans next time Glacius!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
6/30/2014 15:08:28   
tommy2468

Sorry about that! I've been flitting around the country visiting family and then going to be moving into my new place later on in the week, then back to visiting family, and then away to Slovenia for excavating! RL calls!

I managed to get in just enough kills to ensure that Aerodu did not take any of our areas though :P so take that!

So I'll be really busy and I'll have to pass over the role of plan sender to Hawkz, the Glacius General, from mid-July to mid-August.

Hopefully Glacius can keep it going and that we won't do too badly over the next few months, but I'm hopeful we can remain strong and that we can gain a few more allies ;) (hint hint other clans :P)

AQ  Post #: 117
7/5/2014 1:05:35   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok Paxia, we may be borderline dead but the PUC will keep on going, starting screenshot. Best of luck to both sides.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
7/5/2014 13:50:42   
tommy2468

Sorry again for no plana this week. I've just moved into my new place and it currently does not have internet and has really bad data usage.

I've passed over Glacius PUC planner to our general Hawkz. So if he is able to he will be giving the plans over the next month or so.

Sorry about all that but I'll see you guys after I finish my excavations at the end of August!
AQ  Post #: 119
7/5/2014 17:49:21   
Heroes of the Scape

If it is any consolation, I am not able to fight for the next two weeks. Only send plans and place my trust in the RNG.
AQ  Post #: 120
7/7/2014 1:08:07   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well lets hope things improve for both of you over the coming weeks, but for now this round is over, ending screenshot.
This week Aerodu attacked A13 and B8, Glacius territory. Aerodu lost 3 while Glacius broke even. Aerodu's attack failed.
Glacius failed to send plans in.

Another weekend of no change, I think this is the first time we have had 2 straight weeks with no map changes in this game. Lets hope something happens soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
7/7/2014 22:53:43   
Heroes of the Scape

Don't worry Oliver. I am just on vacation for a couple weeks and should be back at it full swing next week. I would fight but the only internet access I have is on my phone and it costs way too much data to play.
AQ  Post #: 122
7/12/2014 1:03:46   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok then hopefully we will see some more action this weekend, I declare this round of the PUC open with this starting screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
7/13/2014 12:22:36   
Heroes of the Scape

Well actually next week would be better for me so this week is still up to the RNG.
AQ  Post #: 124
7/14/2014 1:08:09   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well as far as I am aware there is no RNG involved, just what few people happen to stray into Paxia and fight a round or two. Still as far as this round of the PUC goes it is now officially over, lets hope for some progress this week, ending screenshot.

This week Glacius attacked A10 and A12, Aerodu territory, Glacius lost 46 while Aerodu lost 136. Glacius took A10 and A12.
Aerodu attacked A13 and A9, Glacius territory, Aerodu lost 136 while Glacius lost 46. Aerodu's attack failed.

Looks like the war has turned in Glacius' favour this week, map update coming soon.

EDIT: map updated.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/14/2014 1:15:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 6
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition