Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Adventures of Some Noob And A Very Lazy Writter

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> The Adventures of Some Noob And A Very Lazy Writter
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2014 22:27:20   
I am Seventh

Hey guys! This story is the result of my boredom! Enjoy! (Or don't, up to you)
I'll also like to note that this series will have grammer issues that WILL be fixed! Some won't be for humor and because that's how the character speaks. (Eg there will be someone who will speak in L33T later on)

Oh and discuss here.

PART 1: THE PROOF THERE'S A NOOB

The land of Lore, a world filled with many and a world filled with more. A world filled with the rich and a world filled with the poor. Creatures of many kinds and so much to see. But in this land there exists one rule "Those who are strong shall live, those who are weak shall not". This is a rule that applies to everyone...except for one individual.

SCENE 1: /WILLOWCREEK
Somewhere in the forest of Greenguard exists an underpopulated village called Willow Creek. The only people that had ever lived here are farmers and mosquitoes. Everyday, the farmers would leave town to work on their farms, and would only return late in the afternoon. So, the only people that were left in the town were Calafas, the church elder, and Mrs. Plebian, a lonely housewife. What made Mrs. Plebian so lonely wasn't the fact that her husband left her in order to fight in the war, it was the fact that her son never spoke to her. Noob Plebian, her son, spent his entire life in the basement playing a game called Dragonfable on his computer. Mr. Plebian was a big and strong man who used to intimidate Noob so much, he was forced to go outside try fishing for a hobby. Of course, once his dad had left, Noob continued to do what he truly wanted to do, play Dragonfable.
Suddenly, their front door was smashed to pieces by a monster! The wood had all ripped apart as the monster jumped inside the house. It continued to sniff around as it walked closer to Mrs. Plebian, who was too afraid to move. Noob continued to play Dragonfable with his headphones in his ears. Then the monster was revealed to be a werewolf and it killed Noob, his mom, and his computer. Now lets just move on already!

SCENE 2: /DEATH
Noob had woken up in a creepy forest and this story will now be written like a play (just storyboard for now, full version will be mega detailed)
Noob:lol I lived 'cause I'm the main character :D
DEATH (yes in all caps): DOOD YOO DIED FROM A LVL. 4 MONSTER!? LOLOLOLOLOL!
Noob: Oh you must be death! Can you like, respawn me so I can kick that werewolf's full moon?
DEATH:...MY NAME IS DEATH, NOT death! FOR PUNISHMENT YOU CAN NOT RESPAWN UNTIL YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!
Noob:I already did though
DEATH: OH. WELL THEN I HAVE SOMETHING VEEEEERRRRRYYYY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!
Noob:Listening...
DEATH:....................A LOT IS TWO WORDS....NOT ONE
Noob:....um ok
DEATH:AS IN...YOU WILL FAIL......A LOT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Noob had respawned at Willow Creek.

SCENE 3: /WILLOWCREEK...again!
The moment his body had reappeared on the surface again, Noob confronted the werewolf again, prepared for a rematch.
Noob: All right Mr. Big Bad Wolf! Prepare to -
Noob was instantly defeated and was once again meeting the Grim Reaper.

SCENE 4: /DEATH...again!
DEATH:....WELL I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO FAIL THAT MUCH. HERE'S AN XP BOOST. GO /JOIN TIMESPACE OR SOMETHING AND START FARMING SOME XP WITH SOME BOTS.
Noob:kthxbai :D
Death sent him to Timespace.

SCENE 5: /TIMESPACE
Noob had made it to a grid like area filled with swirly photon creatures, and an army of lvl. 50s - 60s
Noob:So I just gotta kill these swirly things? Sure!
Noob attempted to attack one of the creatures, however the other players in the room were surrounding the enemies, which made it hard for him to attack. They continued to move back and forth, killing one enemy and then moving to the next as if they were all robots programmed to do so. Unable to find an opening, Noob attacks the only enemy the others weren't fighting. However, he was once again defeated since he had underestimated its strength. Noob is at Death's door once more.

SCENE 6: /DEATH...again,yes
DEATH:.......
Noob:ouo
DEATH:......LETS JUST CONTINUE WITH THE STORYLINE...

END OF PART 1

< Message edited by I am Seventh -- 12/31/2015 1:18:10 >
AQW  Post #: 1
4/6/2014 18:28:58   
I am Seventh

PART 2: THE NOOB TRAINING ARC

SCENE 1:WILLOWCREEK...for the last time promise!
Noob had returned to Willowcreek again in order to avenge his mom lvl. 10 Dragonfable character. But instead, he discovers that the werewolf had already been defeated.
Noob:lol serves him right! Now I wonder who did this...
Who killed the werewolf? Was it one of the farmers? Was it a Dwakel living in the caves? Was it the Church Elder? Or was it Bruce Lee? This was a mystery Noob needed to solve.
Noob:lol no I don't. Who cares who or what killed him, I just need a new computer.
????:(In an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)That iz not zee ATTITUDE I should be hearing from YOU...HERO!
Noob:What?
Rolith appears from the shadows looking like...well... this
Noob:Um who are you?
Rolith:I am Captain Rolith. But call me Rolith-ta insteadz.
Noob:Why Rolith-ta?
Rolith-ta:Zat is what mai pet rat, Youngster Ratty calls me, "Top Percentage Rolith-ta!"
Noob:...
Rolith-ta:Anywayz, you zeem like a little girly man! Az zeh hero of dis ztory I demand you train with me!
Noob:(I'll just say yes, I don't want to be in Willow Creek anymore anyways) Sure

SCENE 2: /WILLOWCREEK...broke my promise,sorry!
Noob:...woah wait! Why are we still in Willowcreek?
Rolith-ta:Becuz mai ordzinary training zpot haz been overrun bai Horcz...and KITTENZ!
Noob:Well this place is overrun by Dwakels and crazy farmers...and other strange monsters
Rolith-ta:You do not undastand! Kittenz are very bad for my pet ratz!
Noob:...and WHERE are your rats now?
Rolith-ta:They are at zeh ordzinary training...COME ALONG HERO, WE MUST ZAVE THEM!
Noob:Let's a go!

SCENE 3: /WILLOWCREEK lol jk, /NOOBSHIRE

< Message edited by I am Seventh -- 12/31/2015 1:15:08 >
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> The Adventures of Some Noob And A Very Lazy Writter
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition