Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Apathy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Apathy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2014 2:11:08   
EndymionNacht

Apathy

About Apathy: Apathy was created for those who want in game community without drama or an abundance of regulations. We are for the casuals, the people who play AQW as a way to kill some time and relieve some stress and pretend that they are a knight/wizard/rogue/mage/super epic ninja mecha blademaster for a little while. The only rules are that you try and help out other members with bosses and other tough content so that everyone can advance and keep your drama out of the guild.

Requirements: The only requirement to join is that you log on fairly regularly. We may not be trying to tackle ultra fights everyday or rush everyone to 60 but we do want active people, despite our name. A good attitude will ensure you remain in the guild.

Ranks: Ranks are based entirely on loyalty and participation. Those who remain and are loyal will advance, those who don't will not. It's that simple.

Forums: TBA

Voice Comms: I have access to several Ventrillo and TeamSpeak servers for those who are interested in chatting while we smash keys 1-5 in game.

Primary Servers: Artix (when it's not lagging) and Yorumi

Members:

1/15

Guild Leader

EndymionNacht

Officers

Members

Other bits: Right now it's just me but I am on everyday don't mind playing healer and am willing to help with any fight I have access to. Feel free to IM me in game if you want to know more about the guild. I like meeting people.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Apathy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition