Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2014 0:04:31   
Gorillo Titan

I have yet to see the post you guys are talking about...
Post #: 26
5/14/2014 0:07:40   
DidYouKnowThat

Look for Megakyle's post.
Post #: 27
5/14/2014 0:12:28   
DarkLore

@Gorillo No. Can't catch anything. I was just hugging my goblin. I caught him ages ago before his spawning was screwed up then later fixed. Basically, I caught him before Horcfort existed in a lobby sense.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/14/2014 0:13:40   
Gorillo Titan

Oh, I saw that already I was asking when did artix say that on twitter I can't find it?
Post #: 29
5/14/2014 0:14:48   
Alchemist Gira

@didyouknowthat yeah i know alas all 12 my free SG's went towards 2 Revs xP
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
5/14/2014 0:19:04   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Gorillo Here's the link to the tweet.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
5/14/2014 0:23:50   
DidYouKnowThat

@Alchemist Gira: That's pretty nice, since I heard that those Revs shall be going Perma-rare. Woot woot. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The more I look at the tweet, the more of a bad feeling I get from it. :P
Post #: 32
5/14/2014 0:37:48   
Gorillo Titan

I just realized that OS reminds me a lot of the show chaotics.

I hope its better communication with the devs though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/14/2014 0:44:23 >
Post #: 33
5/14/2014 0:45:14   
DarkLore

Nulgath looks like Kaor! Kaz'a favorite creature. He called himself Kid Kaor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
5/14/2014 0:52:02   
Gorillo Titan

I might just rewatch the show now. :D
Post #: 35
5/14/2014 1:06:17   
DarkLore

Hmm... Maybe he has fewer eyes, but its pretty uncanny. He looks more like the blood archfiend.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/14/2014 1:56:59   
Lemonus

Looks more like 4Kids Nulgath if you ask me.
DF AQW  Post #: 37
5/14/2014 2:18:07   
DarkLore

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You slay me! You're bashing of that pathetic archfiend is joy to my kind, but evil heart!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/14/2014 7:50:01   
LigerBeard

@Lemonus: Yeah, it does kind of look like a lamer version of Nulgath.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/14/2014 9:52:44   
Gorillo Titan

Chaotic came before Nuglith so it can't be a lamer version of Nuglith lol

It looks more like the red archfiend that works for Nuglith.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/14/2014 9:56:30 >
Post #: 40
5/14/2014 10:44:36   
Megadragonknight

The Red Archfiend is that archfiend that I am currently using as my forum avatar picture. He looks really strong. I wish he can be release to OS soon along with Neofiend of Revontheus who is the fiend creature from the future. Not to mention he is a robot-like character!
Post #: 41
5/14/2014 11:02:52   
LigerBeard

Above: Yes indeed, it does look powerful. But it also makes me wonder how many archfiends there are in OS. Perhaps there could even be some that would want the overworld for themselves. Wouldn't that be interesting?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
5/14/2014 11:17:38   
Megadragonknight

Indeed Liger, there may be lots of archfiends and void creature we haven't yet know. Since its OS world where Nulgath is the ruler, there is definitely lots of archfiend and void creatures created by Nulgath. Some are definitely greedy for power and attempt to gain more or rather to overthrow Nulgath and be the new ruler. Blood Void is one good example.

Its going to be interesting but of course, Nulgath's power is undefined and anyone who try to overthrow Nulgath to be a new ruler would be either brave or foolish except the Oversoul who is gaining lots of allies against Nulgath.

We never know, that's why we need the main storyline. We must first know the announcement that Artix will make for all the games in a few weeks time.
Post #: 43
5/14/2014 13:58:06   
Gorillo Titan

Come to the conclusion even though you get more gold with higher levels running farming with a level 10 - 15 is more productive since you can end fights faster and the random gold thing makes it a lot easier to waste time using a level 20 in fights that take several minutes longer and getting 200 gold or lower or in the same time getting 2 fights out the way in the same time for more gold.

SO far made 40k gold in 5 hours going from lvl 1 - 12 while only making 10k in 2 hours using a level 15 - 17. Just my experience might change for you.
Post #: 44
5/14/2014 14:22:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I don't think Nulgath created archfiends. He came from a race known as Archfiends, and given his current status, he is presumably the most powerful of them all.
Since there are also "Fiends," Archfiends are probably more powerful than ordinary fiends, so Fiends would be assumed as servants and soldiers for Archfiends.
Since Nulgath is presumed the most powerful of Archfiends, most other Archfiends have submitted to his will
quote:

Some are definitely greedy for power and attempt to gain more or rather to overthrow Nulgath and be the new ruler.

And that is perhaps so. So we'd probably run into a lot of other enemies rather than just Nulgath >.<

Has Nulgath ever explained what a "Void" creature is? I have an idea in mind . . .

Note all this is speculation ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/14/2014 14:54:11   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Chaos I would be intrested in knowing what you think the void creatures are.

Nulgath's title is Abyss General which always made me believe he was the leader of the Abyssal army which explains why he has so many creatures under him and the power to turn others into voids/fiends there should be other archfiends near his power but, he is most likely the strongest if he is the leader of the Abyssal army which makes me wonder how powerful the King of the Abyss is.....

I also have been interested in the Lovecraft characters on this list , Yog-Sothoth, Y'golonac, Nyarlathotep, Shub-niggurath, and Cthulhu are all considered deities/gods and could play a interesting role in the storyline of OS IMO
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
5/14/2014 15:00:16   
Lemonus

^I think we're all interested in all things Lovecraft on that list.
DF AQW  Post #: 47
5/14/2014 15:15:52   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Axel

Well, to me, Void creatures start out as Void Incarnates, as pictured in-game. There are many theories why Incarnates are formed, though no one knows quite why. Incarnates are completely free of spirit and mass; they will not register on captured tape and you will not see them; that is, until they collect a bit of material from the real world to appear as they do. (example: Incarnate walks on floor and is exposed to the air; collects dust and germs)
At first, the Incarnate will be firmly attached to the Void, meaning they are not aligned to anything. They will transform into the many various Void Breeds when they are affected a certain event.
-Blood of Nulgath are formed because they have been spattered by blood in battle.
-Hex of Nulgath are formed because they have been hit by a magic spell.
-Shadow of Nulgath are formed because they have either been formed at night or have hung out in the shadows for a while (most preferably of a creature)
-Fiend of Nulgath are formed because they have been bitten by beasts or fiends.
-Void Knights are Incarnates that have been taken over by Nulgath. Etc, etc.

Or, if a certain power (such as Nulgath) wishes to create a Void creature, they must perform some kind of ritual or simply use sorcery. Your power affects how much of the void breed you can make.
So if Nulgath wants to make a Blood of Nulgath, he can either drip some blood directly into the Void or onto an Incarnate. If that takes too much time, he can simply surge a course of "blood" into the Void in hopes that existing Void Incarnates in the Void will be affected.

Understandably, creating a Void creature directly from the Void is more powerful than doing it to Void Incarnates on the material world, because they are not "infected" by other little bits.
As for that "Blood Void/Void Knight" from the intro of the game, I'd say he started out as a pure Void until Nulgath created him using blood and flesh of a knight and a rogue (given his arm blades).
Frost Voids are probably Void Incarnates that have been frozen, trapped in a blizzard, buried under an avalanche, or suffered contact with snow?

Also, Voids can slowly become another species through long exposure to that species. Blood Voids slowly become Fiends because they have a lot of muscles and veins. I think.
The Void Incarnate becoming a Blood Ranger is probably due to exposure to blood and humans (preferably human female archers).

Not sure if AE explained how Void Dragons and Void elementals are created though.

So, bottom line. Void creature = An extension of the Void personified (Void Incarnates) or a living embodiment of something created from a Void Incarnate (Blood, Hex, etc.)

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 5/14/2014 15:49:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/14/2014 17:30:32   
Gorillo Titan

Void Dragons are based on the Aliens from the alien movies that how they get the idea for them.

Have enough to get the nuetral wog now should I get it or just wait till next year?
Post #: 49
5/14/2014 17:40:38   
DarkLore

Up to you. I never had a chance. 50K is ridiculous! At least being catchable. Oh... Yeah, that's right. I can't catch anything. *Sniffles.*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition