Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 31«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2014 11:06:24   
Gorillo Titan

@DYKT Queen does have counter

Friday the 13th might be when we get the graveyln soldier characters.
Post #: 651
6/2/2014 11:11:05   
BJEBLE

I fall asleep and I miss an awesome question, I guess I'll just answer it now. My favorite character is Arcane Ranger, it's deck is very unique and there are many ways to use it(More DoT focused, attack cards, defense). Aesthetically, it's simple enough that there could very well be another evolution, but honestly I'm fine if it would never get one. Animations wise, they aren't the most spectacular but I feel like it really fits an archer's style of fighting.
@MDK A Doomknight would be fantastic, but remember Godzilla still has to come out so if we don't get Doomknight then at least there's a chance that we would get Godzilla.
DF  Post #: 652
6/2/2014 11:16:40   
The Jop

@Gorillo
I think he means that Aegea can't be easily countered by any character because she's so defensive. She can be beaten, but it takes a lot of time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
6/2/2014 11:23:47   
Gorillo Titan

Godzilla most likely taking longer since it'll be a fresh drawing instead of a reskin like the first three forms.

Mt favorites have to be REV, Dragzirra, Pumpkinlord.

I've beat queen several times mostly with top tier characters such as black dragon but once with a dire maggot depends on the person using her iron hide spammers you just have to go at them knowing 1000 of the hit you do wont count or they'll have time to build up a wall and heal.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/2/2014 11:25:58 >
Post #: 654
6/2/2014 11:40:50   
The Jop

My favorites are Resonance (you probably knew that), Arch Lich, and Minotaur. I like them for their playstyles and unique animations. Also Mishap and Goblin just because of how much fun I have playing as them. I remember when I beat a level 10 or so Founder Knight with my level 4 Goblin. Good times.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 6/2/2014 11:48:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
6/2/2014 11:45:09   
Gorillo Titan

I have a dream about OS last night the design notes was updated with 7 new giant characters one of which was called Dage's rage and was just a giant evil foot with a boot on it and The Jop got a special character for following the rules of the tournament and Nulgath was back on the forum even had Godzilla posted on it. lol

I might be playing this game to much. -_-
Post #: 656
6/2/2014 11:45:10   
EliteWarlockz

On the topic of favourite chars mine are Void Rebirth ( Looks Beast) and not to forget Soul Wyvern for the awesome animation and fun deck.
Post #: 657
6/2/2014 12:09:22   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Only one dream? I've had like 3. Very spread out, but still at least 3. I would wake up and go on to play the new update when I realized it was a dream. Some of the releases in my dreams were really cool too.
DF  Post #: 658
6/2/2014 12:22:46   
The Jop

I had a weird dream where we got some kind of scorpion characters and Xmas Fiend recolors for the Xmas release; they were all really rare, wearing santa hats, and their character models were on cards themselves, in the battle, I mean...I don't know.

@Gorillo
Hah, easiest character ever. If only you could get things for following the rules, instead of only getting punished when you break them.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 6/2/2014 12:29:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 659
6/2/2014 12:24:28   
Blackshock

My faves have got to be Mana Guardian (obvious reasons aside, I like the unique deck), dark incarnate (permanent, relatively cheap to get, fast and strong aggro deck), and a tie between founder champ and PL (only because I had really fond memories level grinding them both). Speaking of which, does anyone even use PL these days? .
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 660
6/2/2014 12:33:10   
Gorillo Titan

I've had 3 or 4 dreams about OS.

Speaking of friday the 13 I think Rev wanted to release brutus and some other characters last friday the 13 but they never got around to it.

Been playing a lot of the other AE games and it reminded me the yulgar foot from AQ how about that as a character lol

Also them bringing up the crash site detail in AQW and the differnet rank ups that Dwakel could get.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/2/2014 12:35:09 >
Post #: 661
6/2/2014 12:38:35   
Megadragonknight

@BJEBLE
Ah true. Godzirra is enough to satisfy me so long as its appearance, animation and deck are very unique compare to Zardzirra, Lizirra and Dragzirra who are all re-skin of Frogzard, Alpha Frostzard and Poison Drake respectively. The only reason they were release first before Godzirra's release was to stall time for us with Zardzirra's encounter rate being low while his possession rate seems average.

I can wait for Doomknight and Doomknight Overlord to be release anytime so long as Nulgath really decide to release them to OS. :D

For my top 3 favourite characters:

Soul Wyvern - Awesome animation, very great deck(its also the 1st character's deck that was overall constructed by me although DYKT was the mastermind on how strong/tough his Soul Wyvern want to be), appearance is amazing for being an Aquatic Dragon! An extremely powerful character that can draw Power Flow in a few turns with Fresh Start.

Tyrant Moose - One of the most strongest free character with so fabulous deck. Appearance is also great for he is one of the most tallest character in OS.

Black Dragon - The 1st character that is my Legendary character. Not to mention he is a Dragon with unique deck and my 1st level 20 character ever without the use of 20 X-boost. Animation is amazing too!
Post #: 662
6/2/2014 12:53:39   
Gorillo Titan

Here you guys go. https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/375017159132708864

Brutus http://web8.twitpic.com/clj2sk

Jono and Todd http://web8.twitpic.com/cjnasf

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/2/2014 13:31:43 >
Post #: 663
6/2/2014 15:04:55   
BJEBLE

Finally found Zardzirra, doesn't possess it. At least my Kruger is level 19 now.
DF  Post #: 664
6/2/2014 15:08:02   
The Jop

Don't feel too bad, I've already failed three times on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 665
6/2/2014 15:09:39   
the warden

still havent found him but I got my monk to level 12:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 666
6/2/2014 15:11:48   
Gorillo Titan

Been farming pillars to see if he's really that hard to find and have yet to find him since I found him the first time neither have I found a mana guardian either but on a side note pillar is a pretty great place to farm level 13 dragzirra so far.

Is nulgath the only animator or does rev animate to?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/2/2014 16:11:11 >
Post #: 667
6/2/2014 16:05:30   
Skurge
The Dealer

Gorillo Titan: Revontheus only does the art, iirc.

And it's nice to see players encountering the darn thing! I still have to find it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
6/2/2014 16:08:22   
The Jop

I believe Nulgath is the only animator. Rev draws, Warlic codes, Rolith codes, and Dilligaf and Klunk make music. You can see that the problem is that the staff members can only really do one thing, except maybe Nulgath, who draws and animates, and Warlic, who codes and makes music. So the game is pretty much at a standstill with the coders preoccupied.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 669
6/2/2014 17:01:29   
Gorillo Titan

I rarely see Sage anymore does he still test on OS or does he test on something else?
Post #: 670
6/2/2014 18:16:00   
The Finnish Phoenix

Idk about Sage.

My fav 3 chars tho are VampireLord, Poison Drake and Rebirth Void. ^_^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 671
6/2/2014 18:24:09   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Sage dropped by a couple days ago, he's here even if he doesn't speak.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 672
6/2/2014 20:46:37   
elite dark slayer

@Axel459 In that case, hello sage! Is the appearance rate for soul wyvern seriously lower than weteye and human fisher? Because I saw those two once and soul wyvern never.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 673
6/2/2014 20:54:57   
the warden

and I find time gentleman when im looking for the new char..
-facewall-
I am not impressed game...

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/2/2014 20:58:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 674
6/2/2014 20:58:23   
elite dark slayer

You.. found... time gentleman...? *falls over and dies*
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 31«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition