Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The story of a mage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The story of a mage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2014 9:45:51   
Dragonic1

Hello!This is my story.If you have questions,I will answer,if you want to post a comment,if you like it,or no ,just post it there: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21681355

Prologue:
The rising fire

Somewhere in Lore, in a village near Falconreach there lived a family with their son. The family was poor and so their social status was low. So low in fact that no one wanted to have anything to do with them. So was the fate of their 10-year-old son, Erik. From an early age Erik was shunned by the other villagers and children were forbidden to play with him so he had no friends until one day ....
he was sent to cut wood. This was a hard work for a 10-years-old. But someone helped him. It was Warlic. He didn't judge him.
-For that you need some help.-said Warlic.
-Thanks.
-You're welcome. A good deed always helps.-and from that day ,they become the best friends.But once Erik asked the great question:

-Tell me,why are you my friend?I was always the biggest sucker.
-First of all,I don't judge a book by it's cover.And we have more in common than you think.
He didn't understand that.
One day,he was went to play with Warlic. It was pretty good. They played a lot of games. From hide and seek to video games.
But when he arrived back at his village,Erik couldn't believe his eyes.Akriloth, the Great Elemental Dragon of Fire, was attacking the village.He just ran away.He ran and ran as fast as he could, 3-5 minutes(what is more than you tough if you are scared)and eventually he arrived in Surewould forest.
He just sat down under a tree to catch his breath and cry. And then,he met her. Someone with a gentle smile.It was the lady Celestia.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 9:23:53 >
Post #: 1
5/15/2014 12:09:50   
Dragonic1

Chapter 2:
A new beginning

He was grown by her..As he arrived at Sunbreeze grove,he told all what happened with him.And also meet Draco.A baby dragon.

-**trembling**Who is this?!-said Erik.
-He is Draco.A baby dragon.-told lady Celestia.
-A dragon?!?!A dragon destroyed my village.
-Don't be afraid by him.He is harmless.And to don't talk about that he is a BABY dragon.
-**smile**Grrrrrrrrr.-said Draco,in dragonic,a new language for Erik.
-What is he meaning?
-He said that he likes you.**smile**-But to understand dragonic,you must master a Dragon amulet,and be "one of them".Come, enter,I have prepared some tea.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:18 >
Post #: 2
5/15/2014 12:42:33   
Dragonic1

Chapter 3:Training begins

As Erik grew up,he trained with Celestia in the arts of a mage.He had 15 years when he started that.
Was hard.When he tried to cast a magical blast,he blasted his mana,instead the goal.When he tried to burn the dry woods,he burned his hair.When he tried to extingush the fire,he achieved his goal,but he raised the river near sunbreeze grow with 101 liters.

-Why is this so tough?-said Erik tired.
-At the beginning is always hard-said lady Celestia-She teached all what a mage have to know.Charging the mana.Casting spells by the elements of nature.
-The elements of the nature are pretty important for a mage.-tolded Celestia.-Fire,water,earth,wind,darkness,light,energy,ice.
-And what about the void?-asked Erik.
-These are the basic elements.The void is very dangerous,powerful.No many mages could control it.Now we are done for today.Rest up.
The morning arrived.Erik waked up by licking by Draco.
**Grrrrrr.**(Good morning!)
-Common Erik,I prepared a hero's breakfast!And for you Draco,your favorite:flare imp meat-said Celestia.
**Grrrrrrrrrrr!**
-What is he meaning?
-He wants to play "the elemental ball" with you.
-Sure.Let's play!but.....how???

After a game with Draco,Erik turned back to training.He learned now how to blast with magic,how to defense himself.Gradually,the training became more easy.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:00 >
Post #: 3
5/15/2014 13:12:34   
Dragonic1

Chapter 4:
The anomaly

Erik was more and more interested by the element of void.He wanted to know everything about it,control,cast it.But lady Celestia tolded him why she doesn't focus on the element of void.

-Listen,I had a friend when I was your age.Nobody remember his name.Was a skilled mage.Once,he seek the power of the void.He wanted to control it.Envy,on of the 7 corrupted elemental spirits offered him a change to know the power of void.Feel it.Control it.But the problem is that not he controlled it.The void controlled him.He disappeared in Pellow village,where the void is.No one seems to know,or tell someone if he is alive.The void is an anomaly.

-Hmmmm.....
The night arrived.Erik take his staff,mage robe,and went into Ravenloss,where the equilibrium gate is.Draco opened his eyes.
-Draco,sleeping time!-He don't wanted to lady Celestia know that he seek the void,after she forbidden that.
He arrived in Ravenloss.He heared rumors about Pellow village is open.Tomix and the hero of Lore opened it.

And then,he entered.......

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:32 >
Post #: 4
5/15/2014 13:37:29   
Dragonic1

Chapter 5:
Deep void

Erik didn't know that in how much danger is.He tried to control the void,but he couldn't.All what he achieved was a blast in the deep void.

-Erik,breakfast time!-said lady Celestia.-Hmmm...weird.Draco, do you know where is Erik?
-**Grrrrrrrr**(I saw him in the night.I saw him walking somewhere.But he told me that is sleeping time.I don't want to jump any night,any resting time.)
-Surely he is going in Pellow village to seek the void.Draco,why you don't told anything?!
-**Grrrrrrr**(You never asked me.)

Erik was lost in the void.Was a strange feeling.Everything were strange,were lost.All Lore were dazing.He was kept a long time in the void.Until, he heard a forgotten,but remembered, unfamilliar,but familliar voice.It was lady Celestia's voice.
-Erik,get out!
After a long time,he get outside.

After getting back in Sumbreeze Grove....eh...

-Erik,how you could enter?Why?!I told you the void is too powerfull.You must continue training,practice,for becoming a full mage.
-I'll don't try to control the void even more!!!!
-Grrrrr.....(No offense Erik, but you aren't a full mage,you are a fool mage.)-said Draco.
-What is he saing?-asked Erik.
-*snigger*Better you don't want to know.-said lady Celestia.

But,what Erik didn't know,is that he made more than he toughs....

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:39 >
Post #: 5
5/16/2014 5:40:17   
Dragonic1

Chapter 6:
The decadere dragon

A new day arrived.As he trained,Erik felt more and more strange.He felt himself like someone chase him.The training ended,and he went to play with Draco.In a break between 2 games,he saw something behind the trees.A dragon shape.He was more and more afraid.But he don't wanted to tell lady Celestia what he saw.Erik guessed that he may discover that alone too.As the game ended,Erik went to figure out what's behind the trees.
As he walked forward,he felt more and more strangely.And finally,he saw it.A decadere dragon was behind the trees.

-What do you want?!Why are you chasing me?-said Erik scared.
-You invaded the void,our home.And now you will pay for that!
-Grrrrrrr!!!(Not if I can help him!)-said a familiar voice.It was Draco.He burned the decadere's feet.
-Charge!!!-Shouted Erik.
-You little fool.You really think you can stop me?!HAHAHA!Amusing.
-I think it deserve to try!!!-said Erik scared,but with a lot of faith.Erik stuned him for a few minutes,to make a plan with Draco.
-So,this is the plan:**whisper**.....-And when the decadere turned back,they applied the plan.Draco distracted the decadere, while Erik charged his mana.With a huge blast,Erik trowed the decadere dragon back to the void.
-High five,Draco!-said Erik happy.
-I saw all!-said lady Celestia.
-*blink* *blink*What?!?!You was all that time behind that bush?!Why you didn't help us?!
-That was your fight.You are a full mage now,learned the power of void,and learned how to work as a team.

And Erik felt something unfamiliar.He was really a mage.A full mage.He remember what Warlic said.Now he understand that.He have in common with him,the power of a mage.Because Warlic,his only friend became a mage too.

And more important,he realized that he is the next hero.The next one,who is destined to become a dragonlord,and save Lore.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:47 >
Post #: 6
5/16/2014 6:03:53   
Dragonic1

Chapter 7:
The destiny

And Erik,the next hero get his own dragon.He Trained,feed him.He also receive his own dragon amulet too.
He wanted to combine the mage with the dragonlord.Many peoples said this isn't possible,but he tried.And he had success.
He become a DRAGONMAGE,and save Lore.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:46:58 >
Post #: 7
5/16/2014 6:27:14   
Dragonic1

Part 2
Chapter 1:
Save Lore:FIRE

As the hero,Erik must protect the world.Once he was exploring.Everywhere he went,was fire.He went to Warlic,his friend,to ask about that.

-I think I know from where these flames are.Xan,and his minions.
-Who?
-Xan.Alexander.Now...now he is a pyromancer.It's all my fault.I'm responsible for that pyromancer.-said him.(hey guys,if you don't have a dragon amulet to play the Alexander story,check this page: http://dragonfable.wikia.com/wiki/DFWiki and in the right top write "Xan" and click the magnifier{or press enter}.Then,click on the first result where is writed "Xan".)
-We must check his lair,talk to him.And if it's necessary,fight with him.-The two went into his lair,and find him.
-You!Xan,stop right now!You don't know what are you doing!You destroy all Lore!-said Erik
-Erik,he actually,want's me,but he burned almost all Lore in attempt to destroy me.
-No,this is not true.-said Xan.
-Seriously?!-said the 2 at the same time.
-**sigh**Of course I was,fools!!!!My head burn because of you,Warlic!!!-and BOOM!He trowed a fire blast.
As Erik waked up,he founded himself in a flame cage.But,he immediately quenched the fire.He battled his way to Warlic.He must battled with many fire minions,but he find Warlic.Some fire monsters guarded him.2 of them,blocked his hands,to don't escape,or cast any spell.Erik whispered him:"Don't worry Warlic,I will free you!"
-Oh, I don't think so!-said Xan.
-Oh boy...you come exactly when I .....
-You may go!!Even I can destroy you,my goal is Warlic.So,if you go,at least you will survive that.If you remain to free him.....eh,both of you will die!!!
-I don't think so!-and Erik cast an ice spell to Xan.
-AAAAHHH!!!!!FOOL MINIONS,ATTACK! -shouted Xan.But Erik cast a water blast to the minions ,destroyed them,and free Warlic as well.
-Let's get out of there!-and they run away.But Xan became angry,and became TITAN XAN.He caught up Warlic and Erik.
-What the......-said Warlic.
-*whistle*-Erik summoned his dragon.
-Ok Warlic,let's do that!-the two worked as a team,and destroyed Xan.He has turned back to his origina....*erm* I mean into pyromancer.
-Xan,we hope you learn something about this.-said Warlic.
-Yeah,now let's get out of there!

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:47:08 >
Post #: 8
5/16/2014 11:11:12   
Dragonic1

Chapter 2:
Save Lore:WATER

Erik was checking the Locker.There was a water elf named Aquela.
-Ah,you humans!Why you don't let us alone?
-Excuse me?
-Someone casted a spell there,and now everyone can breath under the water.And you ,humans begin to made a town there!
-Can I help you?
-You really think I trust someone from the surface?
-Give me a chance.I'm a hero.
-Hmmm....right,if you are really a hero,help us to drive away these humans.
-Ok,I will speak to their captain.
-Ok,but carefull.Their captain is an undead.
-Ummm...ok,I will go .-Erik went to captain Dave.

-Hey you!Tell your comrades to get out of there!
-Well , well, well.Who is there?
-The hero of Lore!
-Oh seriously!Do you really think you can sto....-and the great water dragon of the deeps drifted everyone.
-Wh...where am I?A....Aquela?Oh boy!I'm on the surface.I must find captain Dave!And Aquella of course.-But Dave kidnapped Aquella.He is not just a captain.He knows a lot about the hypnosis.He took off his ticker and said:
-You are under my influence.
-I'm under your influence.
-You fall in a deep sleep.When you hear the word "dead",you will forget everyone who you know.
-Forget everyone.
-And only when you hear the word "smurof" you will turn back to normal.Now you will wake up.*smack*Dead!-and then Erik arrived with his dragon.
-Captain Dave!-shouted Erik.They battled a long time,but Erik wins.
-Who are you?-asked Aquela.
-Oh no,he hypnotized you!Hmmm...sure the word to turn you back is complicated and NO ONE TOUGHT IT.I know!-and went to Cysero.
-So,Cysero,you always say...silly,unthinkable things.Some stuffs without sense.No offense...So,say something like this.
-Ok!!!Finally ,someone.Wait,where this story is posted?
-On the forums.
-Ok,smurof.(if someone don't realize what is this,read "forums" inversely-and Aquela turned back.She heard this,'cuz the water wasn't far from Cysero.
-Aquella is back!Thanks Cysero!
-Hey pirates,get out from the waters!Your captain is dead!I mean....dead again!So,he dissapeared....PUFF!
-What?
-Oh,sure the word dead is the key to forget all who yuo know.....smurof!-and she turned back.(she remeber all what happended)
-Thanks Erik,you are really a hero!No one human is there!But you are welcome whenever!

And the Locker is safe thanks for Erik.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:47:21 >
Post #: 9
5/16/2014 11:59:16   
Dragonic1

Chapter 3:
A hot frosty problem

In Erik's exploration,he saw Akriloth,rided by someone.Their way led to Dragesvard.Erik chased this dragon.As he arrived he saw that Akriloth is riding by Xan.Galanoth ,the dragonslayer can't stopped him too.
-Galanoth, are you alright?What's going on?!
-Xan....he is mastering ....Akriloth..
-But,how?
-Rumors says that the mysterious stranger given him a dragon amulet,for a limited time.Xan said that this amount of time is enough to achieve his goal.For....40000 gold, from what I heard,he bought the dragon amulet.His goal....is to.....destroy Warlic.
-But why is he destroying Dragesvard?And from where he get all that gold?
-Please,remain on the subject. Warlic is not his single goal.He want to....destroy...all the...the population of ice and w...water.
-I must stop him.
-Go Erik,go!I will be fine.I have a doctor who will help...me ,he is coming.-Erik searched Alex(Xan) and Akriloth.He searched everywhere in Dragesvard,except in a single place.There he find Xan and Akriloth,trying to destroy Dragesvard.
-I knew you will come,hero!You took too long.
-Xan,I think you learned something last time we met.
-HAHAHAHAHA!Watch hero!Watch how I destroy all the population of ice,water, and your friend Warlic!!
-I will not let that to happen!I will not let you to do that!
-And what will you do?
-*whistle*-and Erik summoned his dragon.
-This time,you and your dragon will not survive that!-and then BOOM!A fire blast from both Akriloth and Xan.
-You 2 will die!-said Xan.
-Oh I don't think so!-and Galanoth appeared and slay Akriloth.Xan falled down.
-Galanoth!
-Don't worry,I didn't kill Akriloth.I know if I kill it the balance will disappear.
-Ok,now let's defeat that pyromancer and,at least,drive away this dragon!-However they tried to fight with them,Erik and Galanoth failed.
-Argh!It's to powerfull!We cannot beat them!
-Xan!-said a voice.It was the mysterious stranger.-*tic tac**tic tac*Time's up!
-No,no no!Wait!Just a little bit!
-Unfortunalety for you,time's up.-and he took the dragon amulet.Then,Akriloth no more listened Xan.He just droped him into the see,with his tail.And then,flied away.

And that way they saved Warlic,the population of ice and water.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:47:29 >
Post #: 10
5/16/2014 12:03:39   
Dragonic1

Epilogue:
Lore is safe!

And Erik,the hero of Lore saved all the world.These are just some of his great adventures,but the conclusion is, he saved Lore!!!

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:47:37 >
Post #: 11
5/17/2014 5:05:08   
Dragonic1

If you liked this story,enjoy my next story there: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21682049

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:47:42 >
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The story of a mage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition