Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The darkness inside

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The darkness inside
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2014 5:06:48   
Dragonic1

Hello!This is my story!If you want to comment to this or ask something ,just post it there: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21682052

Prologue:
The darkest soulweaver

Was a warm spring day.Was in Edelia,the school of soulweaving.Among the many happy,relaxed kids,was a dark,sad pupil.Always exists an exception.No one dared to approach to him.This soulweaver wasn't a bad guy.Was just sad,fell into darkness.His name was James.He wear only black.Most of the teens like James,pass trough a Gothic phase.But in his chase,this took TOO long.These can be named as EMO teenagers too.He was pretty good in soulweaving.He do anything what was said to do,but never raised his hands when the teacher/master asked something.In the breaks, he go in the forest near Edelia and weave under his favorite tree.
But no one dear to go after him,to see what is he doing.
Until a day.....

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/26/2014 12:42:43 >
Post #: 1
5/17/2014 6:32:11   
Dragonic1

Chapter 2:
The new kid

A new kid registred to Edelia.His name was Kai.
-Hey,who is this sad guy?
-He...he is James.Is very...dark.No one knows why is so sad.What's his point.I advise you to stay away from him.-but Kai was thinking:"Hmmm....let's figure out who is this James."After the hours ended,he seek him.He was in the forests,under his tree weaving.He sneaked behind the tree,and then,he suddenly came out and shouted:

-HELLO!
-WAAAA!!!-and after he calmed down said-How long are you behind that tree?
-Long enough to see how good you are!!Why you never raise your hand?You're awesome!
-Eh....when you are sad you want to be leaved alone,to don't be observed.
-But ,I can help you.Why are you so sad?It's good to talk about your problems.
-Hmm...right,I will tell you...but this is a long story.
-Oh good!Story time!Have anyone popcorn?
-

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 5/17/2014 23:51:25 >
Post #: 2
5/17/2014 7:19:43   
Dragonic1

Chapter 3:
The shadow in the soul

-First of all...I...I haven't parents.
-So you are an orphan.
-I have just adoptive parents. I had once a friend,who betrayed me.Now we are enemies.I decided to let him alone,to don't pay attention to him.But He plays pranks,he brawl with me every time we meet.I was no afraid by him until he become more and more evil,bad.
Once,I decided to train as a mage.But however I tried, I can't learn the skills what a mage have to know.I hate the scolding,or when someone scream to me.And my master did exactly these,was very severe.I give up,but I still hate when someone scream to me.
Once I took swimming lessons,but however I tried I can't learn.I was always afraid by water,but now I'm MORE afraid by water,because I CAN'T learn how to swim.
When I was 7,I cried in the school because a mate problem.I was little so I cried for that too.I know that I was little,and therefor I cried,but this remained for me like a scar.Now,I'm afraid by mate too,even I'm not so bad in it.
-I understand....and now you don't feel yourself a little bit better 'cuz you talked about that?
-A little bit...but we must find the key of shades.
-What?The key of...what?What key?
-This is the KEY,literally to my problems.I NEED YOU to find that key.
-O....k...-Kai didn't understand how a key can repair his problems.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 14:02:35 >
Post #: 3
5/17/2014 8:24:07   
Dragonic1

Chapter 4:
The forest gate

-So,to find that key,we must enter in the forest gate first.
-Ok,let's go!
To end the problems we must find that key,
We bring with ourselves the power of the faith.
First location:forest gate!
I guess if I sing we'll late!
So I will end this cuz I think,
my friend's wrath grow,
and he doesn't like it,
neither his sorrow.

-Thanks goodness! I think I should weave a sock to trow it in your mouth.And you was right,we will late if you will sing!!-after a long time,they arrived in the forest where the forest gate is.
-So,this is the forest where the forest gate is?
-Yes!But let's weave something....a stone color blanket,to cover ourselves.There are many black riders.They guard this forest by the dangers.And near the gate...eh,we will see later.-the two weaved a blanket.Exactly when they finished that,a black rider come,They cover themselves,and the black rider didn't see them.They arrive after a long time to the forest gate.There was the spirit of the forests
-Ah humans!Humans can't enter this gate!I don't trust humans!
-But why?-asked Kai.
-The humans enter into forests only to hurt animals and plants!If you want to enter this gate,you must win this chalenge.
-Sure!Whatever!-said the 2 at the same time.
-Answer this conundrum!
It haven't legs,
but doesn't stop.
It can be measure
with the clock.
Always go forward,
can't be stopped,
If you don't know what's it
The gate will stay locked.

-Hmmm...The Time!-said the 2 at the same time.
-Excelent!You may enter!-and the two entered.....

Signatures removed. Please refrain from using signatures in The Archive. Thank you! -Faerdin

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 4:53:50 >
Post #: 4
5/18/2014 5:27:53   
Dragonic1

Chapter 5:
Green

-Right Kai,we must go trough this gate and....-but what they doesn't know,is that inside the forest gate,was a green ,nature tunnel.There were the souls of the plants,trees,and animals.
-Hmm....do you think we can weave with these?-asked Kai.
-No!If we hurt ,or weave with these,the forest spirit will exile us from here.Let's go forward.-said James.Kai took his mobile and set on camera.
-I'm Kai,with my friend,James,in the .....*think* the temple of lost souls!We must pass trough this souls and...
-Kai,we are in a tunnel with souls,and you prefer right now the technology?Concentrate!We must get out of there!
-Fiiiiiiine.-but the tunnel was like a labyrinth.
-Kai....
-Yes.
-I...think we are lost.
-*gulp*.-the two go forward a little bit and noticed something.
-Hey James,look.hieroglyphs.
-This is telling a story.-the runes says that now around a century instead the tunnel was the temple of trapped souls.Instead the forest was a graveyard.This graveyard was near the temple,so any being what was buried in that graveyard,it's soul was trapped in the temple.The humans didn't know that,so,they did exactly that.
After decades a spirit warden freed the spirits.The humans made a forest on the graveyard,and the spirit warden ruined the temple.Al that to don't be trapped any soul even more.
The spirit warden was chosen as the forest guardian,but is well-know as the forest spirit too.He make the tunnel on the temple's place.Any being what die in that forest,go in that tunnel,and is kept in peace and safety.
-Woww!-said the 2 at the same time.
-Hey Kai,look!A light!And isn't green!It's the exit!Let's go!

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 9:32:40 >
Post #: 5
5/18/2014 10:10:06   
Dragonic1

Chapter 6:
The gate of shadows

-Here we are, Kai.The gate of shadows.This is the last location.Let's go.-the 2 friends entered.....and there was another tunnel.A dark tunnel.Kai took again his camera...:
-Here we are.Me and James,in the mostly dangerous adventure!
-I saw adventures what was more dangerous.
-Eh...what matter.You just SAW more dangerous quest than this.But the mostly dangerous quest what you lived is that....umm...I ...think....
-Kai,concentrate!
-Anyway,we are ...
-Kai....
-Wait!I'm done in a moment!
-But, Kai....
-**sigh**what?....*gulp*oh....this...-it was a great darkness dragon.
-*whisper*Don't...move..they see only the motion.
-*whisper*sure.....(**scream**)WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!-Kai ran away and the dragon after him.
-I.....can't.....believe'....that!!!!**sigh**I come now Kai!-after a while,Kai remembered the stone-color blanket...He was thinking:"I can't use it right now,if the dragon is listening to me."but James caught up the dragon and Kai.He saw the blanket in his hand,and he get the plan.He distracted the dragon.James trowed a stone to him...the dragon turned his head to him,but too late..James was already hided behind a stone.And Kai too.More exactly, Kai hided himself under the stone-color blanket.
After a while,the dragon was gone.
-We had luck!-said Kai.
-I don't believe in luck.I don't believe in coincidences .I don't believe in the conundrum's answer.
-The time?
-Exactly!Now let's go.
-Hmmm....-after around an hour,they find the key.
-This is it,Kai!The key to my problems...literally.-but when he touched the key, this disappeared..

Post #: 6
5/18/2014 13:41:58   
Dragonic1

Chapte 7:
You don't realize that?

-But...How????!!This isn't real???!!!There must be the real key,somewhere!...
-James,you don't realize?The key of shadows is just something what you invented in your subconscious,to try to end your problems.
-So,what do you mean is that the key isn't really?!Oh man....we did all that way for none?!
-No.
-W....what?
-First of all,we realized that.And I have enough mana and spirit looms to send you to your subconscious and bring you back A SINGLE TIME.Defeat your fears.If you could defeat them in your subconscious,you can face them in reality too.
-Ok,begin.-and Kai sent James into his subconscious.

-Wow!This is awesome!But,I must find my fears and face them right now.-he searched his fears.There was many doors.Behind the doors lied rooms,and in these rooms,was shelfs,and on these shelves was vases,lamps,cups.In these cups,were the dreams,memories,thoughts.The secret toughs,dreams,memories....etc. were hidden.Were in sofas,beds,journals....etc.
James took a cup and shakes it.There a memory came out.There was James when was 9 years old.He took a lamp and brush it.Another memory came out.There was James with Kai,when they were in the forest gate.He went in another room.There he took a lampshade,and stir it.He saw himself when he stir the last lamp.
He stir another lamp,and he saw his frie...*erm* I mean his enemy.His frie-nemy.He saw him brawling with him.And than,he said:
"I'm not afraid by you anymore,you stupid!!!"-suddenly,the "James" from the memory disappeared.His frie-nemy went to him and said:
-I will see that,you fool!You stupid!Dumb!-James realized that,if he face him,his enemy will retract himself.He will just say a lot of bad things to him.But will never hurt him.(anyway this is his subconscious,so he can't hurt him )
He went in another room.He shake another vase,and he saw himself trying to swim.He "entered" his memory with A LOT of faith.And he had success in swimming.
After a while,he found the memory where his master screamed to him.He was thinking:"Ok...let's do that"and he disappeared the "James" from his memory,and he entered.
He supported the screaming.He didn't do a fool face.He...just..listened to him..and support all what he said.
Later,he find the memory where James cry because the mate.
He can't enter,because the little James what was 7,can't be replacing with one who is 15.
He was thinking:"Now I'm older.Now I'm not afraid by this.Is just a mate problem."And the memory changed.He was just thinking on the problem,and didn't cried.
And then, he sent a though to Kai:"Now I'm ready.You can bring me back."-and he sent him back.

-Thanks Kai.Without you,I wouldn't end that sadness.
-Your welcome.Now, all what you must do is to face your fears in reality.

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/18/2014 13:42:13 >
Post #: 7
5/18/2014 13:56:09   
Dragonic1

Epilogue:
Facing the fears

And then,James and Kai returned to home.James faced all his fears.He faced his frie-nemy.He faced the mate too when was math hour.After he faced these,he wasn't afraid by them any more.After that,he met his former master.He screamed to him,he said that he can't become a mage(even James give up this a long time ago).And faced all the screaming.He faced the swimming too.He learned successfully how to swim.

I think,this is our story too.Everybody have fears,but we may face them.Defeat them.
And if we can beat our fears in our thoughts,we may beat them in reality too.
Post #: 8
5/19/2014 13:30:10   
Dragonic1

If you liked that,you may enjoy my previous (and also first)story: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21680769 or my next story: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21689063

< Message edited by Dragonic1 -- 5/29/2014 7:33:37 >
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The darkness inside
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition