Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 4 of 23«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2014 10:18:21   
necro rouge

I am one of the people that have pretty much given up due to feeling like I have already completed what is to do in the game, which saddens me considering how much time i have spent on the game and how high hopes I had for it in the beginning. However, I would like to ask if there will ever be more Quaztk evolutions? I have 4 Quaztk lords and I need more evolutions for him.
AQW  Post #: 76
6/4/2014 10:33:39   
megakyle777

Above: Don't give up man. We can and WILL sort this out. We are willing to help out however we can.
DF  Post #: 77
6/4/2014 10:35:05   
Cub34

Game Over
AQ  Post #: 78
6/4/2014 10:40:46   
megakyle777

Cub34: The game is NOT over yet. I'm not giving up on it, and neither are most of the forumites here. We will DRAG OS back to life if we have to.
DF  Post #: 79
6/4/2014 10:43:00   
Trollok!!!

"The game is never over."

That being said, we just need some new players to breathe some life back into the game. And the old players have to stick with it...together we can show Oversoul is worth saving :)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
6/4/2014 11:10:03   
Gorillo Titan

You guys need to come up with a plan rather than just throwing ideas out there all this stuff can be said but if no one is actual going to do anything its useless.
Post #: 81
6/4/2014 11:14:10   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Most of the things we suggested require the staff members to do something. We can't do much more than support whatever they choose to do, financially or otherwise, and spread the word about the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
6/4/2014 11:18:07   
Gorillo Titan

Have any of you tried spreading the word besides on the forum?

I've been saying for the longest doing youtube videos posting on twitter and other social media websites was the best bet post the link on websites like mangahere and other online sites visited by people who would like the style of OS. SAO people might find the game entertaining and play it.
Post #: 83
6/4/2014 11:28:36   
Megadragonknight

@Nulgath
There are so many question I want to ask but first, do remember these 2 important Quote from 2 important characters:

Founders: For honor, I preserve the realm of oversoul!

Void Rebirth: For Nulgath, I fight for oversoul!

You are the founder who create OS and ensure OS remain alive forever and ensure game is update consistently. We, the player, are the void rebirth who is your follower that will support you!

Now, I had some question for you. Please do answer my question:

1) Will Gold Dragon be release in OS?

2) Will you continue releasing only more characters including even the "Old One"?

3) Will it be possible to release Grand Quest? At least releasing Grand Quest once per month is enough to satisfy me and maybe even everyone.

4) Will you continue adding some features so we can enjoy OS even further?

5) Will Chaos character ever be release to OS? I hope its yes.

6) For the Friday the 13th release, may I request we can have Doomknight and Doomknight Overlord character?

7) This is the most important of all, are you giving up this game?

Now there is something I wish to say to you Nulgath. No criticism at all. In fact, its to appreciate you. I appreciate what you had developed which allow me to play a game that I wish for. A game that allow us to get any characters after we fought and beat it. Plus, its an online card game! Nulgath, never ever give up this game! As what Megakyle and some other forumite stated, we will be very glad to help out for FREE because we love OS a lot. That's why we would even dedicate ourselves to suggest ideas to make OS much more interesting than usual. Nulgath, no matter what, never ever give up this passion game you work so hard on! You came this far to create a storyline for OS and it would be terribly sad to just leave it. So, please, don't give up! We love you Nulgath!

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

@ALL OF YOU
Lets never give up! Fight!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 6/4/2014 11:44:06 >
Post #: 84
6/4/2014 11:33:11   
Cub34

"I truly believe Oversoul COULD have been a great success."Words right out of his mouth people the games dead.
AQ  Post #: 85
6/4/2014 11:42:34   
Megadragonknight

So long as OS is update, it will never be dead.
Post #: 86
6/4/2014 11:44:13   
Lord Noonien Soong

I agree with MegaDragonKnight. As long as there's updates, and there's still people playing, OverSoul ain't dead
DF  Post #: 87
6/4/2014 11:45:43   
Lemonus

One isn't dead as long as it's still alive and kicking. Even if you're barely breathing and dying, you are still alive with hopes of living through.
DF AQW  Post #: 88
6/4/2014 11:49:02   
Gorillo Titan

It will never die. The goal is it get it off its sick bed and running around again.

Did you guys not read what he said until the problem of having a small team and a small player community we can't expect anything more than characters GQ wont be happening without this stuff added.
Post #: 89
6/4/2014 11:50:17   
Cub34

Yeah they can release new characters with no new features but who will pay for that?I know I'm not spending another cent.
AQ  Post #: 90
6/4/2014 11:51:08   
Megadragonknight

Also, even if OS just continue with only character release, I honestly will accept it as I will still be able to witness how much Nulgath still love OS even if he can't continue OS with reasons. There are times we can't 100% comprehend the situation people face/experience so what we even tried to explain/state won't help much.

I will accept OS still release characters every week SO LONG as OS will release Grand Quest/Quest once per month and maybe add some new features in 1-2 months per year. I am learning to let it go now since Nulgath finally explain the whole situation. However, I can really tell Nulgath is very sincere with all the words he stated and he hates to give up OS which would be why he still update it every week.
Post #: 91
6/4/2014 11:51:47   
megakyle777

Guys, OS only truly dies when we give up on it.
DF  Post #: 92
6/4/2014 11:57:03   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Yes, and that's why we never will give up this game which inspire Nulgath not to let us down! That's definitely one main reason why he never purely quit OS. I am proud of what Nulgath did for us even in such hopeless situation.

Important to note, its not the game he is giving up, it is US that he is NOT giving up! We support Nulgath and in return, he is grateful to us which is why he still update OS. I won't complain what OS release. So you guys should also try to let it go. When I mean "let it go", it is not giving up. It means to learn to accept what update OS had install for us to play. I am not sure if I describe my meaning with the correct word but I hope you all know my point.
Post #: 93
6/4/2014 12:01:48   
megakyle777

I think i get what you are saying, but I must also disagree. If we can make OS great again, we should strive to do so.
DF  Post #: 94
6/4/2014 12:05:02   
Gorillo Titan

You keep saying the same thing and not listening to other people GRAND QUEST will not happen untill they can get the issues fixed this game is about to reach two years old most people gave up on it do to the lack of major features and even with my idea of getting people from AQW to play OS it could still fail since the play style is so differnet. Some people like the ability to run around and kill monsters at a very fast pace like AQW but OS play style isn't like that you need to come up with a strategy and do one fight at a time which is boring to some people.

OS should be featured on the website Kongregate it has a free link system and lot of people play up there new games even get money prizes from people playing them about $1500 I think and a grand prize for overall game of the month.
Post #: 95
6/4/2014 12:05:35   
Lemonus

Let us not forget that Milton is a very busy man. He's trying as hard as he can to update OS and can barely hold on his own. And I highly doubt AE would like to have something to do with Kong

Let it gooooo
Let it gooooo
Can't log out anymoooore
Let it gooooo
Let it gooooo
The hopelessness is goooooone

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 6/4/2014 12:07:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 96
6/4/2014 12:07:06   
Trollok!!!

It's probably an issue that money can solve so honestly, the main thing is just getting more players into the game. Preferably people who like collecting since they'll definitely get SGs to gather more characters.

@Lemonus: Frozen owns. I genuinely love you for that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
6/4/2014 12:07:48   
megakyle777

Gorillo, we've all made suggestions. Some are feasable, some are not. At this point, any suggestion is welcome, be it additions to the game itself, advertising, forum support ETC. I'm not giving up on this game and will suggest whatever I can think of to help it.
DF  Post #: 98
6/4/2014 12:11:44   
Gorillo Titan

I'm just saying you guys didn't read what he said well.

He said the game was messed up from the beginning and its only gone down from the moment it was created for two months no one could sign up during that time is when most people review games OS missed the opportunity to be listed on other game sites and receive reviews letting people know it was a good game. Now any reviews it gets would be negative and say stuff like the games been out two years and has yet to see any major updates and with the measly community of only 50 people its something you should pass up.
Post #: 99
6/4/2014 12:12:25   
Trollok!!!

I think it would be very feasible to get a YouTube thing going and help it gain traction, at which point Artix himself could pick up on it. Nothing flashy, just an trailer for Oversoul to promote the game, something that wasn't done nearly enough at its inception.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 4 of 23«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition