Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Avatar: "NameChangeComingSoon"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Avatar: "NameChangeComingSoon"
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2014 20:11:44   
Heroic Necro

quote:

Are power-boosting events planned for this game, like comets for firebenders and full moons for waterbenders?

The comet doesn't happen for another 82 years and the moon never stopped existing during that time
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
7/5/2014 20:38:46   
flashbang

This is post-Roku, right?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 77
7/5/2014 21:05:23   
Chazero

It takes place before Roku realized he was the avatar. Right after Kyoshi's death to be exact so that means Roku is still a baby or a toddler.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 7/5/2014 21:09:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/5/2014 23:01:33   
flashbang

Ok, thanks Chaz.

And let's not forget the amazing Dancing Frogzilla
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 79
7/6/2014 5:03:01   
Bastet

I mean, aren't there any other comets other than Sozin's? Or was it estabilished that it is the only comet the Avatar world ever sees?
Post #: 80
7/6/2014 8:29:23   
bokterier

@Salene: Accepted.

@Flashbang: Also accepted.

@Bastet: We won't have any of those. It would be a huge advantage for some and a huge dissadvantage for others...

Apps are now closed. (For now)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/6/2014 9:03:10   
Chazero

I have edited Kazza's history. I am hoping you will create an event that will require my character to leave the territory of the tribe and go somewhere else to end his predicament.

Also, Happy Birthday.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/6/2014 9:51:09   
megakyle777

Oh btw, is there anything I need to do about how to play my character? I know nothing about martial arts or what type he would use or where he would block or how he can better.
DF  Post #: 83
7/6/2014 9:59:07   
bokterier

@Chazero: If you look at the first post, you'll see all the participants in this game.

@Kyle: As long as you post with either a defensive attack posture or a offensive posture then you'll be fine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/6/2014 10:01:01   
Chazero

Not an answer that I was expecting but okay.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/6/2014 10:03:10   
megakyle777

quote:

@Kyle: As long as you post with either a defensive attack posture or a offensive posture then you'll be fine.

Can you give me a example of what you mean please?
DF  Post #: 86
7/6/2014 10:30:37   
bokterier

Sun Wukong was suddenly surrounded by the people he took fruit from a while ago. They seemed to want money or some kind of compensation for what he stole.
Sun Wokung then said, "I am the Avatar! Hear me out! My energy needs to be replenished often, thats why I took it". The guards went to see what all those noises were, and got a rotten tomatoes thrown at them. One of the guards named Kanuk grabbed the left arm of Sun and said, "You're under arrest!" Sun didn't want to go to prison, but it was either that or try to fight with the three guards in his way and then escape. There are one firebender and two non-benders with knives. What will you do? And how will you do it, Megakyle?

Action: I use my chi blocking abilites on the guard that grabbed my hand. That was the firebender. I then run to the closest guard and fight it out with the non-benders. They have knives, so I have to be careful! I then scream, "I AM THE AVATAR! May no one escape my might!"

Me: The firebender is quickly taken out. The two non-benders were no match for you, since they were prepared to fight a bender. Seems like you were lucky this time.

Something like this.

@Chazero: I'm sorry, just a little tired. I'll come up with something. Alright? And yes, your edit is fine.

< Message edited by bokterier -- 7/6/2014 10:34:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/6/2014 10:51:36   
megakyle777

it sounds like saying I am The Avatar may catch some people off guard.
DF  Post #: 88
7/6/2014 10:58:06   
bokterier

This was just an example... But maybe..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/6/2014 13:08:01   
Bastet

You can be sure as heck people will be confused, megakyle.
Post #: 90
7/6/2014 16:07:51   
flashbang

Thanks Bokky. This is gonna be fun. Although, what about deathlord? Why'd you pick me over him?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 91
7/6/2014 16:39:30   
salene

Yay! My childhood dreams can now be realized 😆

Seriously though, this is gonna be so great! And happy B-day to my favorite pit grinder!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
7/6/2014 16:51:09   
flashbang

Oh yeah, Happy B-day Bokky! May you get more stronger and respected by all
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
7/6/2014 17:08:22   
bokterier

Thanks for the congrats! :)

And Flashbang, Deathlord is also in this game. I chose both of you, since I cannot break anyones hearts... D':
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/6/2014 17:38:49   
flashbang

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing it up Bokky. Hopefully you won't be a waifu-breaker.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
7/6/2014 20:45:45   
deathlord45

Happy Birthday Bok, this is looking interesting. Though I have a question. How will you be dealing with the day/night thing?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
7/7/2014 6:44:32   
megakyle777

Also, I'd like to point out Bok that my character won't just be going about yelling he is The Avatar at every post. Mostly he would use it where it would seem appropriate, like "What is your name? "I am The Avatar, Sun Wukong!", to intimidate of scare off his foes, or when offering aid. Otherwise, he's a normal and pretty cool guy.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 7/7/2014 6:45:08 >
DF  Post #: 97
7/7/2014 8:10:36   
bokterier

@Deathlord: I haven't really thought about it, but if you mean the weakening of firebenders and waterbenders, then it won't matter.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/7/2014 22:33:45   
flashbang

Bokky, is it possibru to include Solar and Lunar eclipses into the game? Would make a kewl mechanic, despite it only happening once.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 99
7/7/2014 23:17:19   
Heroic Necro

There was only one other eclipse in recorded history and it happened well before the start of this game
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Avatar: "NameChangeComingSoon"
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition