Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Tybira's DF A(r)trocities

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Tybira's DF A(r)trocities
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2014 20:48:12   
Flamehead 12

another very nice piece, keep it up

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
12/16/2014 22:14:24   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

Thanks, Flamehead. Good luck with your vector art pursuits. : p
DF  Post #: 77
12/17/2014 13:02:34   
Drakath_SlugWrath

wow that looks awesome ty cant wait to show u what im working on ;3
DF AQW  Post #: 78
12/17/2014 21:30:09   
flashbang

You know my opinion.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 79
12/18/2014 0:25:58   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

@Drakath: Thank ya's. And is it your Void dragon? I glimpsed a peek when you tweeted Blade a while back.

@flashbang: Among many other comments, yes. ;orz

Time to drop random bits of graphics.

This one is a bit old and used to be an avatar...it has a few issues that I've been puzzling over how to correct.

< Message edited by Tybira -- 12/18/2014 0:30:49 >
DF  Post #: 80
12/19/2014 16:20:54   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

...I feel spammy for posting again so soon.

Oh well. Suck it up, Tybira. This is what the new galleries are supposed to be like.

Hullo, Elemental Spirit of Impassivity.

This is a spare spirit I've made during the last 2-3 days. Rather quick job, but still a pretty beast. Possibly murderous.
DF  Post #: 81
12/19/2014 17:01:46   
Azan

These two are really beautiful! I really like how that horse's mane (it looks like a horse-spirit... is it a horse?) looks made from wind.
Post #: 82
12/19/2014 20:46:22   
salene

OMG Tybira, your art is absolutely stunning!

Violet Feline,
The cats claws,
the cats-nip,
the cats meow,
The cat...?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 83
12/19/2014 22:44:10   
flashbang

As always, the Spirit-Smith has done good.

MY PLEA WAS ANSWERED!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
12/20/2014 6:30:36   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

@Azan: He wasn't supposed to be a horse, but he came out as a horse. Hahah.
Maybe Wind could be his element. : p

@salene: Merci beaucoup, mademoiselle. Always pushing to create better art~.

@flashbang: Your plea was the final push needed for me to finish this one. So part of the blame rests on your shoulders. ; ) Thanks.
DF  Post #: 85
1/11/2015 21:07:06   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

*pops in*

Just wanted to congratulate you on the new position! It's definitely a well deserved one.

"There are no men like me...there's only me."
-Jaime Lannister
DF  Post #: 86
1/11/2015 23:06:59   
Flamehead 12

what is this new position btw? that allows you name change and personal avatar :O
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
1/11/2015 23:31:55   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

No, that's just the "Creative!" title. I was talking about this!
DF  Post #: 88
1/12/2015 4:22:00   
Chazero

I told you. Anyways, congrats Ragsrun Tybira!

PS: You were once Tybira and I'm still gonna call you by that name.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
1/12/2015 7:14:05   
Azan

Said it on the Staff Information thread, will say again for extra luck, congrats Tybira! Or Ragsrun.
Post #: 90
1/12/2015 7:29:58   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Congratulations, former-Tybira. You deserve to be a slaveartist of AE and furthermore in the future.

Just one question. What should I call you here on out...?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
1/12/2015 9:11:40   
Alpha Centipede

Congrats Tybira! That position was a very well-deserved one. Your work really paid off, didn't it? Here's to more artwork coming in the future!

P.S.: I'm just going to flat out call you Tybira instead of Ragsrun. "Tybira" has a nicer ring to it, though I expect "Ragsrun" would grow on me sooner or later.
DF  Post #: 92
1/12/2015 10:32:55   
salene

All of us older forumites tend to stick heavily to older traditions, so I suppose I will as well. Congrats Tybira, you really deserved this promotion! Your art is amazing, and I can't wait to see it in game! Good luck, and I hope you have lots of fun :) <3

Also, hate to say I told you so but... I did say that I would see your art in game one day, and it seems that day will come sooner than any of us thought XD

< Message edited by salene -- 1/12/2015 10:43:39 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
1/12/2015 10:50:04   
megakyle777

Congratulations!
DF  Post #: 94
1/12/2015 13:05:36   
hidan_orochimaru

Congratulations Tybiragsurn (clever,huh?) ! You deserve it!
DF AQW  Post #: 95
1/12/2015 14:01:39   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Congrats Tybi! Always been a fan of your art.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
1/12/2015 14:56:47   
ShimmerSoul

And it's about time, too! :p *applauds with fervor* Many congrats on the promotion! Don't worry too much about the chains. You won't be able to feel the chafing anymore after a few weeks.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
1/12/2015 17:36:28   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

Thank you all! I still hope I won't fail to impress. : )

I know, I know, the name change is a little weird and it doesn't roll off the tongue very well. It's also a handle I've never used before. But I have to request that you all at least try to call me "Ragsrun" instead of "Tybira" from here on out. It's not that I don't like you guys enough that I don't want you using my old username, and I'm not trying to keep my origins a secret—it's because I'm formally signed up as a DF volunteer under "Ragsrun". Meaning the name now belongs to AE. Had I signed as "Tybira", I would've partially lost ownership of everything involving that name, including my pre-existing Twitter and deviantART. So it would have made things easier for everyone else to remember but I don't want to lose that control right now. I guess I should really be apologizing to everyone for all the confusion. ;;orz Sorry.

As for the chains...well I'll hope a few weeks pass quickly, ShimmerSoul. These shackles are itchy for some reason. Or maybe that's the numbing feeling of having blood cut off from my toes.

Not sure if I'll keep this thread up or not.

@salene: Between you, me, and all other lurkers reading this message, Tomix asked me for a portfolio back in September...and I took my sweet time building a portfolio until one day in December, he told me to just send him what I had. I don't think he's forgiven me for that. :'D
DF  Post #: 98
1/12/2015 18:48:35   
salene

Oh, I'm so sorry Ragsrun! I totally get what you mean, as I've had that feeling in the past. Besides, Ragsrun is a really nice name! I think it is equally as beautiful as Tybira was!

hmmm, sneaky Ragsrun... I'm sure that the minute Tomix saw your art he forgot all his annoyance

< Message edited by salene -- 1/12/2015 18:49:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 99
1/12/2015 19:56:02   
LigerBeard

Hi Ragsrun! I forgot to say congrats to you for getting a job on DF! Hopefully some day I'll join you there!

Also, Oh gosh I just realized that I'm friends with a DF artist now!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Tybira's DF A(r)trocities
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition