Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2014 6:38:23   
ianlipa

Are there any in-game rewards? Just the forum avatar?
AQW  Post #: 101
11/13/2014 7:16:34   
The Finnish Phoenix

There's no link between OS and forum staff that would make in-game rewards from these tournaments possible yet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
11/13/2014 10:16:04   
Gorillo Titan

Vox is a game dev who has direct contact with nulgath.

I have a question is the hall of fame correct?

Also when I win can I get BOBO and EOEO as my avatar? http://osvaldokun.deviantart.com/art/BOBO-and-EOEO-Oversoul-Char-491066109?ga_submit_new=10%3A1414442769

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/13/2014 12:27:42 >
Post #: 103
11/13/2014 12:32:59   
The Jop

Sure, you just have to make sure that it is 95 X 95 pixels and no larger than 10K, has no animations, and is in the .jpg or .gif format only.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
11/13/2014 12:35:30   
Gorillo Titan

pretty sure diagoni has one that isn't animated.
Post #: 105
11/13/2014 15:21:03   
Vertigo Beast

quote:

Also when I win can I get BOBO and EOEO as my avatar?

I love the modesty...

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
11/13/2014 16:09:33   
Gorillo Titan

Thank you, good luck if you take part in the tournament.

Didn't we use to have a 3 day time limit for sign ups also I notice in the last tournament you had someone else listed as the 2nd place winner for the earth tournament.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/13/2014 16:12:34 >
Post #: 107
11/13/2014 16:18:12   
The Finnish Phoenix

He could win he's got high-level Neutral characters, resources galore, and is one of the most active PvPers. There're so many greats in this tournament already though and it's really nice to see players like you, Elder Dragonslayer and Hendrik signing up who haven't been in the most recent tournaments but make for nice dark horses.

3 days left for signups I believe, if we could at least get one of The Jop, DeathGuard, Real Deal, Darkbanex, Kiazz, Triadan, MapCurse, necro rouge, or Asuka to participate that would be sweet (I believe they're all active as of fairly recently and I'm probably missing some good ones). Then there are lots players I haven't seen lately from past tournaments who could make surprise returns like Beck, Leader, Mondez, Valkyrie XVIII, NBD, GuardMice, Tally, Saturn, NINJAAWESOMEO, Ph3x, Balu, Baofect, etc if any of y'all are out there and lurking don't be a stranger and sign up!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
11/13/2014 16:44:12   
Gorillo Titan

Someone let triadan know he thinks his Dire monk is a god -_- lol necro has a high level nuetral also someone ask mapcurse to spread the word to his twitter followers that should get more people. I need this tournament to distract me till REV rank up is released. Ask salene should record some of the battles and elite tuga.
Post #: 109
11/13/2014 17:12:27   
The Jop

Yeah, moroii was second place in the Earth Tournament. Not much of a hall of fame if you forget the person's name and put in someone else's.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
11/13/2014 17:16:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

Nah clinton was the finalist against me, Hendrik (aka moroii) lost to clinton in the lower bracket semi-finals.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
11/13/2014 17:22:59   
The Jop

You know, you're right, but it was listed as moroii for the last two tournaments.

Since I'm not participating, can everyone else try to fulfill my wish of making sure TFP doesn't win a fourth tournament? Thanks.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/13/2014 17:25:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
11/13/2014 17:25:32   
The Finnish Phoenix

True true all is shipshape now though. :D So yeah clinton has made the finals thrice as a free player, pretty amazing.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 113
11/13/2014 20:10:20   
BJEBLE

I have yet to beat Clinton's Monk with a Neutral character, it is terrifying to think I might face him.
DF  Post #: 114
11/13/2014 21:17:41   
The Jop

Keep in mind that I'm always happy to fight anyone reading this outside of the tournament restrictions. Just let me know.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/13/2014 21:18:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
11/13/2014 22:12:49   
kakarot1123

welp, I changed my mind about the Ironhide CC ban. I think it's a good idea for this tournament. I fought TFP who used 3 Ironhides and we kept stalemating at ~2400HP. Once you get defense and Counters stacked up, Neutral doesn't have good ways to overcome it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
11/13/2014 22:17:42   
The Jop

Try fighting corruption CC with no corruption or iron hide CC of your own to see if allowing that is a good idea. Neutral doesn't have a good way to overcome corruption without iron hides. I also agree that iron hide spamming is bad for the tournament, that's why I suggest setting a CC limit of 1 for each (I prefer this) or banning them both.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/13/2014 22:21:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
11/13/2014 22:24:01   
Gorillo Titan

It impossible to know if anyone just puts one.

@The jop what do you think would be a good way to keep people from cheating?
Post #: 118
11/13/2014 22:26:30   
Vertigo Beast

quote:

He could win he's got high-level Neutral characters, resources galore, and is one of the most active PvPers. There're so many greats in this tournament already though and it's really nice to see players like you, Elder Dragonslayer and Hendrik signing up who haven't been in the most recent tournaments but make for nice dark horses.

I never said he wasn't going to win, and I never said he didn't have a chance of winning. I was just remarking on the cockiness of the statement. I don't really care if you are the best and you have some of the best characters with the best possible CC, don't make comments like that so prematurely. 1) You just look genuinely bad as a person, and 2) You could lose.

Also, I don't think Ive actually been in any of the tournaments yet xD Im just always busy whenever they happen. Probably won't end up doing that well in this one, but I figured it'd be fun haha.

I also agree with Jop that setting a limit would have been the best idea, but I guess it is probably too late to make changes like that by now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
11/13/2014 22:27:16   
The Jop

I don't think we have to worry about cheating with such a small group of trustworthy people honestly. It's not like there's really much on the line. As long as they don't use more corruptions/iron hides in the span of two turns than they should be able to with the limit and the amounts in their decks, it should be fine. Better to have a more balanced tournament with a small chance of bad behavior than an imbalanced one where cheating would be more noticeable.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/13/2014 22:28:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
11/13/2014 22:51:54   
Gorillo Titan

Most people know I just join the tournament to join the tournament as far as my statement goes I could be talking about the fact im gonna take part in every tournament till I finally win one.
Post #: 121
11/14/2014 2:38:31   
elite dark slayer

Gorillo, you're right, but if you could maybe choose your words more carefully so that people don't get the wrong idea...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 122
11/14/2014 6:08:47   
chaosplayer

hi guys just want to wish all of you good luck
now back to training
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
11/14/2014 6:14:04   
The Finnish Phoenix

^Thanks you too!

So far we've gotten 17 signups here, that's much better than the 10 we got for the Energy tournament. One more sign-up ties the Water tournament's 18 participants and five more (which might be a bit of a stretch given the time constraints) would tie the Earth tournament's 22 contestants.

The current 17 are:
Skurge Jr.
The warden
Funksaurus
Axel
Elder Dragonslayer
Vertigo
Gorillo Titan
Dylligraphy
Kiyone
DarkLore
Bjeble
Mentaldaemon
Clinton
Yong3nidad
Solomi123
Hendrik
Signeous

Good luck to all those who've signed up so far and all those who intend to before the start of the tournament!

Of the sixteen players excluding myself currently signed up, I've been able to duel thirteen at some point and in my excitement I've been trying to gather everything I know about their characters and what I think they might use. Perhaps it's the players I haven't fought yet that I should fear the most, though. :F
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 124
11/14/2014 7:47:20   
elite dark slayer

I'm betting on Dylli getting to the final round at least. Information is a valuable asset. Those that understand that will go far.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament: Sign Up Here!
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition