Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2015 17:23:32   
LigerBeard

@The Jop: Remember, Nulgath is trying to incorporate a new element into OS, so it might take a little more time. After all, I don't think he'd want to release it until he was sure that there were as few bugs as possible. Personally, I don't mind at all. I mean, better late than never, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 726
3/6/2015 17:24:48   
BJEBLE

What if Nulgath plans on releasing like 20 chaos characters next friday? This is the closest we've come to a gameplay update in 1 1/2 years, I think that one more would be fine if we get a few more characters/cards/bugs worked out. To have played OS for this long requires patience, and getting annoyed now right before something bigs happens would seem silly. Patience, young-grasshopper.
DF  Post #: 727
3/6/2015 17:30:34   
The Jop

I'd wait for chaos, but this is just waiting for 4 characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 728
3/6/2015 17:54:45   
Gorillo Titan

Warlic must of been busy if it's coming out Monday.

Doubt it's chaos though.

Post #: 729
3/6/2015 20:29:24   
BJEBLE

Likely they are working on more than one thing and because having releases are kind of important, they are doing them at least once a month while doing the larger projects, which take longer. Of course he has other things to do so the progress on the more complicated things is slow, as you can all see. But now that hopefully some projects are done, he has more time to focus on Oversoul and the art. Of course Nulgath doesn't do the coding, but Warlic and Rolith likely have similar situations as Nulgath. Them announcing Chaos is much better than them announcing characters, so in comparison of the time we have waited, the time inbetween Chaos announced and it coming out is really short. Or it won't come out until a while from now, but judging from the DN made about their progress its going to be sooner rather than later.
DF  Post #: 730
3/6/2015 21:43:35   
Gorillo Titan

ROLITH DOES NOT work on OS anymore haven't for two years now he is strictly omni and DF.

WARLIC doesn't work on weekend he couldn't finish the release so it was delayed to Monday so it either a new NPC something to that effect. Nulgath hasn't finished the card which is why we only got pics and not the effects of them.
Post #: 731
3/6/2015 22:02:58   
The Jop

They have effects, they're just blurred out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 732
3/6/2015 22:27:05   
megakyle777

I'm with The Jop on this. Chaos, I understand. But there's nothing special about Drakath and he's just another char. Unless I'n missing something which is possible.
DF  Post #: 733
3/6/2015 22:47:45   
  Kiyone

Thread has reach thirty page limited and will be locked. Please continue the conversation in the new thread here.

=OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21934285&mpage=1&key=�

Thread locked by the power of the Blue Knight. ~Kiyone
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 734
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition