Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Time Travel Fairy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Time Travel Fairy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/25/2014 3:55:19   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Time Travel Fairy

Location: A Tale of Two Timelines, Dueling Timelines, Frostvale (Chapter 9)

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Frostvale (Chapter 9)
Frost Moglin Defender
Frost Moglin Slayer

Dialogue
Frostval (Chapter 9)

A Tale of Two Timelines

Time Travel Fairy: Whereishe. Whereishe. Whereishe....

Time Travel Fairy: I'm looking for someone....

Time Travel Fairy: Excuse me?

Time Travel Fairy: I wouldn't want my nose to distract you!

Time Travel Fairy: ...
Time Travel Fairy: It all happened so fast. Which is saying something for beings that travel through time....

Time Travel Fairy: The most charming paladin came to see me.
Time Travel Fairy: He had learnt of the other timelines and wanted to know more about them and how the Time Travel Fairies came to be.
Time Travel Fairy: I convinced a sister to hop timelines to meet him. He asked to see her wand... and managed to open a portal.
Time Travel Fairy: The paladin from my timeline moving to yours, pulled yours over into my timeline.
Time Travel Fairy: I believe the paladin from my timeline has been using my sister's wand to either try to get back or to bring our version of the timeline here.

Dueling Timelines

Time Travel Fairy: Give it to me!
Time Travel Fairy: He's weak enough that a portal opened within him will tear him back apart!

Frostvale (Chapter 9)

Time Travel Fairy: Thank you, <Character>. Your work with my sister helped to get everyone back to the right time and place.

Time Travel Fairy: Yes... now that the timelines are separated the memories from your other selves will start to fade as well.

Time Travel Fairy: Not a chance.

Time Travel Fairy: Merry Frostval, <Character>!

Time Travel Fairy: My friend, Cronix, crafted these beautiful sets to thank you for your help with the timeline chaos!

Alternative Frostval 2014 Image

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 3/24/2024 23:23:38 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Time Travel Fairy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition