Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Emergency Request

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Emergency Request
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2015 22:03:42   
golden1231

Emergency Request

Directions: Star Captain's Club -> Boy Orbitson -> Missions -> Emergency Request

Missions Available:
  • [url=]Waystation 1[/url]
  • [url=]Waystation 2[/url]
  • [url=]Waystation 3[/url]
  • [url=]Waystation 4[/url]
  • Main Base

Shops Available:
  • Emergency Request Shops

NPCs:
  • Odessa

Dialogue:
    Odessa: <You>, thank you for helping out with this.
    Odessa: Something's going on with our outposts on the moon. We've lost all contact.
    Odessa: The main base is in lockdown and the waystation's that would normally handle entrance and exit checks are dark.
    Odessa: I need you to head to the four stations and reactivate them. Once you do the lockdown should end and you can find out what's going on.
    Odessa: Be careful. Whoever, or whatever, did this did it quickly. The only message we got was a garbled call for help.
    Odessa: Let me know once you find out what happened and the base is powered back up. This served as our early warning and we need it back online.

(After completing all missions:)
    Odessa: Excellent work, <You>!
    Odessa: The EbilCorp forces are gone and I've sent up troops to help secure the base and waystations. They're working on freeing the analysts.
    Odessa: It seems as though EbilCorp was accessing our long ranged scans. it's almost as if they were checking for something.
    Odessa: We'll analyze the logs of what they accessed further and see if we can figure out exactly what they were looking for.
    Odessa: Thank you for your help! I've authorized you to purchase a few items for your trouble.

Other Information:
    Must be a Star Captain to access this location!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 1/19/2015 22:07:37 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Emergency Request
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition