Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2015 22:41:48   
  Kiyone

quote:

Coming Soon: Chaos Beginnings!
Posted on February 27, 2015 by Nulgath

It's almost ready, Chaos is coming! I'm making a lot of new art & there's testing to be had in the building of the New Chaos Element. Stay Tuned!

Because it's a slower process for me, it's been a while since I've drawn something out before making the final in the computer. I can see my characters and designs come out so much better when it's drawn out on paper first though.

Coming Soon:
  • Chaos
  • Fire Shinobi

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    3/6/2015 23:14:01   
    Elite Tuga

We really should be grateful of the upcoming content but I really wish 'Drakath's Skill Tree' would end up something along these lines & it would have even more Epic Variety for everyone in-game:

Kid Drakath (Apprentice)

/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _\

Bandit Drakath (10 lvl's required) Veteran.

|

Prince Drakath (10 lvl's required) Veteran.

|

|

Mirror Drakath (20 lvl's required) Master.

/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

Dragon Drakath (20 lvl's required) Master.

|

Chaos Drakath (20 lvl's required & 30 SG to Evolve) Legendary.
    Epic  Post #: 2
    3/6/2015 23:42:09   
    megakyle777

All I know is I'm glad I did not stay up late for Drakath.
    DF  Post #: 3
    3/7/2015 0:00:43   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

Um 20 lvls required for a master? That's not going to happen, and 30 SG for what will most likely be our first chaos character doesn't seem good. I understand he's supposed to be prestigious and special because it's Drakath but I really don't expect him to and I don't want him to cost that much .
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    3/7/2015 0:03:05   
    megakyle777

I'm with Axel on this one. The only other char that cost 30 SG was a staff char. Plus its been delayed so if it comes out as SG in ANY form people will be mad they waited for 3 extra days effectively for a flying eyeball. As it IS I don't see the reason for a monday delay and I try and understand these things as best I can.
    DF  Post #: 5
    3/7/2015 8:10:23   
    Gorillo Titan

Captain could be the one working on this release if so its going to be a promo character since he does his releases earlier in the week,
    Post #: 6
    3/7/2015 8:21:57   
    megakyle777

I doubt that. If it was a promo that would mean everyone who does not pay up will have to wait till Monday to just get a Flying Eyeball while paying people get several chars of Drakath. The rage would be real and legit, and even though I'd pay I'd be in on it too.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/7/2015 8:22:53 >
    DF  Post #: 7
    3/7/2015 8:37:37   
    Gorillo Titan

All I know is Captain does promo early in the week and drakath being who he is could warrant a promo. Grimlord already cost sgs and he was a Nulgath birthday gift anything is possible with the contest winners. lol

Plus he's no the first chaos character his legendary form is for all we know Nulgath could release that chaos queen character he drew before he does chaos drakath though. I'm cool with it being a promo just not a 49.99 - 59.99 promo like Shadow of Nulgath was.
    Post #: 8
    3/7/2015 9:03:18   
    megakyle777

All i know is if that's the case I can think of several people who would be mad. if my idea of making Chaos Drakath SG and the others free did not go down well... well lets just say I hope you are wrong.
    DF  Post #: 9
    3/7/2015 9:29:50   
    Gorillo Titan

I'm not spending money on it one way or the other I have 17 sgs if thats not enough im just gonna miss drakath.
    Post #: 10
    3/7/2015 9:54:15   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Mirror Drakath and Dragon Drakath would be freaking cool.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
    3/7/2015 10:12:05   
    megakyle777

Above: Well we know there are currently three versions of Drakath: Kid, Prince and Bandit. We ALSO know that in a linier evolution there is only room for 4 evos. Meaning two possiblilies:

Possibility The First: Prince and Bandit are a divergent evolution from Kid. One goes one way, the other another. If this is the case, then the Bandit has room for both Dragon and Chaos Drakath. Plus, it means he is unlikely (not impossible to be SG at the start or a promo, since you would need two to reach either evolution.

Possibility The Second: Prince and bandit are a linear evolution. This is the less prefered option, since it means our only other possiblity is Chaos Drfakath since he was the contest winner, and effectively rules out the possibility of Dragon or Mirror, at least in the same char. Also, it opens him up for possible SG/promo material since you need but one of him.

Possibility The Third: I really like this Possibility The thing, I think I may stick with it. #Points for reference.
    DF  Post #: 12
    3/7/2015 10:59:13   
    Gorillo Titan

I'm down for the split chain rank up like I've been saying since I saw prince drakath and its not really that far off since Nulgath did draw both the mirror and the regular drakath in AQW. Could even be the reason why mirror drakath was removed from the contest voting.

Order would most likely be nuetral though.

Could just have drakath turn into Dragon drakath for his 5 hit or something.

All just speculation that most likely won't happen but if Nulgath is reading this he could take it into consideration but so far I've only seen him drawn a chaos king drakath and nothing to hint at a mirror version besides prince drakath.

Whose the best pure element character for each element no dual element characters.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/7/2015 14:04:30 >
    Post #: 13
    3/7/2015 13:57:17   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

Whoa, Nulgath just drew a buncha new chaos monsters.

@Gorillo: You TOLD me that the chaos king was NOT Drakath and now you're saying he is Drakath?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    3/7/2015 14:04:09   
    Gorillo Titan

Chaos Lord Drakath I mean.

What if the delay is cause they plan to add mount doomskull into OS?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/7/2015 14:08:07 >
    Post #: 15
    3/7/2015 18:41:23   
    MentalDaemon

Isn't Mount Doomskull in Lore? Imagine pushing Mount Doomskull into a portal to Oversoul.
    Post #: 16
    3/7/2015 19:24:14   
    Elite Tuga

I know not everyone can afford to spend money on SG but be realistic guys, if (a normal Shadow) like Grimlord cost 10 SG (like GT stated above) most likely our first Legendary Chaos (Drakath) will too cost SG. After all its an iconic AE character & Oversoul also needs to make some money as well like any other game does, generally.

What i'm saying is if Drakath costs SG players should not be mad since without a doubt Nulgath will introduce much more other new artwork into game for the Chaos element that could also be non-SG. I'd save up just incase.
    Epic  Post #: 17
    3/7/2015 22:23:52   
    Gorillo Titan

@metal we aren't even fully sure what world this is.

@dyllgraphy do me a favor and add up all the energy for all the card for each element suck as chaos cost like 37 energy with all it cards.
    Post #: 18
    3/7/2015 22:24:29   
    The Jop

You really can't just count yourself, man...?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    3/7/2015 22:47:16   
    Blackshock

All we really know is that Nulgath himself said during the end of the Dage vs Nulgath war that Oversoul is a fresh new world for him to claim.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    3/7/2015 23:11:06   
    Gorillo Titan

@the jop dylligraphy likes to do that for fun wouldn't be surprised he had it saved already.

A new world could mean a lot of stuff really like a new continent or Nulgath could of entered the AQW world now since he "ruled" the void. I don't think you ever see Nulgath outside of the void in AQW right?

If OS and AQW are connected all you have to do is find a one of a kind character in both games and see if they have a similar location if so could chance they are the same world.

Could be a differnet dimension with mild changes to explain Klunk new look.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/7/2015 23:13:24 >
    Post #: 21
    3/7/2015 23:46:49   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

I'm pretty sure we already knew that this was taking place in a different dimension or at least a different world.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    3/8/2015 1:07:09   
    Blackshock

Why else would Dage bother shunting nulgath through it if it were still the same realm.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
    3/8/2015 6:51:56   
    Gorillo Titan

AE storyline is horrible at my best bet its goes MQ ED? DF AQW OS AQ. Which is all based on Drakath and the king werewolf. Since drakath takes part in each game still a bandit in in DF then becoming a chaos lord in AQW OS takes places around OS time period? Them AQ Drakath is killed and brought back and killed and brought back so many times its like a bad evil dead movie. lol http://lore.wikia.com/wiki/Drakath

The new werewolf king appeared in AQW then he was said to have been the king for thousands of years in AQ but with the death of safira this doesn't even make sense cause she's still alive in AQ. You could try to use seppy whose alive in DF then dies in AQW but I think he's still alive in AQ.

So in the end of one of the games he becomes good then just randomly decides to go evil again as the chaos lord. DRAKATH must die for good. He comes back more than Arnold Schwarzenegger in a Terminator movie.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/8/2015 7:02:06 >
    Post #: 24
    3/8/2015 8:06:56   
    Blackshock

If you paid attention to the span saga in AQW, it's made clear that the AQW timeline is not linearly connected to any of the main games, it was in fact created when the eternal dragon of time was killed and it's sands of the three previous main games mixed which created an all new timeline which is AQW's. That being said, changes being made in AQW's lore doesn't necessarily have to reflect in AQ classic's lore and vice versa. It's a convoluted plot but at least it makes more sense than trying to piece together every legend of Zelda game in my opinion.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition