Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2015 16:17:23   
god of chaos

@dragon_monster. I dare you to hurt a cute, cute little dragon. I dare you. Come on. Do it. Look at its large eyes a it begs for you not to hurt it and do it.
Post #: 151
4/29/2015 16:19:01   
KoibatlupeSnowager

I vote no to this as a potential class.
For various reasons (most of which I have already listed elsewhere.)
Including the fact I don't want my character to eat Aegis.
I don't want to eat Aegis.
And if the cost was changed (which it won't be)- I don't want to have my character eat another's soul either.

(I also believe that if you want the class you have to pay the price- eat your SoulAlly, gain fleshweaver, be prevented from other forms of soulweaving OR don't eat your SoulAlly, don't say yes to FleshWeaver. No cost, no class. No potential emotional harm to yourself? No class. Especially in THIS book.)

I just don't believe the class is worth the cost.
That and why make more work for the animators? They should only have to do one set of cutscenes.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
4/29/2015 16:36:22   
dragon_monster

quote:

god of chaos
Oh I did like a couple of thousands of them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 153
4/29/2015 16:49:16   
Dragonman

I'm against a Fleshweaver class simply because it ruins what is special about Roirr, he's the only one.

Us being able to become one means that people who aren't him could become one. That makes Roirr no longer a unique or threatening villain, which would ruin the saga in my opinion.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 154
4/29/2015 16:57:33   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

I am so proud, yet so sickened, with myself for having built the Fleshweaver HYPE/HATE train. I have never seen so much controversy over in-game content in my whole life. There's either those who are completely on board with devouring Aegis in order to practice this class, or those who cannot even think of the thought. I seriously don't know whether the majority of you want it or not anymore.

Someone seriously needs to make a poll so we can finally come to a decision.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
4/29/2015 16:58:05   
lightriftwalker122

We would probably be the only one after Roirr. No one will learn the class and skills except us making us the only FleshWeaver for Eternity after Roirr dies If we die FleshWeaver dies with us never to be known to anyone.

Hail Queen Safiria! (DF)
Post #: 156
4/29/2015 16:59:33   
Mordred

I think, reprehensible as it is, it would be a good addition to the game, especially for those who want a darker, edgier hero. Would probably couple nicely with that Doom Weapon they carry.

Of course, the ramifications for ding such a thing are, well, hard to gauge. If Tomix ever wanted to write more stories with Aegis, well, he'd have to account for the fact that some people ate him. Not in the sense that Aegis is necessary as a McGuffin, for his abilities, because I imagine a Fleshweaver could supplement with their own. No, I mean as a character, and he'd essentially have to double the size of the quest to account for that. And what if the player changed midway through and ate Aegis in the middle? I think cool as the idea is, it'd have to be implemented properly if at all, but the size is fairly unfeasible.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 157
4/29/2015 17:01:20   
LadyYennifer

quote:

You could choose to take the moral ground and keep your friend alive and you get the classes linked to Aegis in some way. You could choose to eat him and you get Fleshweaver.

All of you hating on it saying you don't want it forced on you? ASH himself said that you get to choose to devour him or no. People actually want this class to happen you know.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 158
4/29/2015 17:15:35   
monstervet

i agree with Mordred any future stories that COULD include Aegis would have to be dealt with accordingly, there would be two versions, like the guardian blade quest and that thing with the baron.

@Dragon_MasterN7

Im having trouble reading your comment a bit on the tone and understanding what it means, hating on it? not really the concept is interesting, but devouring Aegis really is off putting, if it IS optional, and not forced upon everyone than i say yes and no, yes it should be implemented (when the staff have free time ) but if it is offered to me i'll say no.
What everyone chooses when fleshweaver is offered to them is there choice and opinion and should be respected.

On the other hand it still remains peoples personal opinion, people can say no and some will say no just to go against the crowd for some reason.
So when i say no, please understand im not saying no to the class, im saying no to devouring Aegis, or even thinking about it, i'd rather not fathom it and would love some brain bleach if i ever saw said cutscene, if ever implemented.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 159
4/29/2015 17:19:00   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

I made a small poll so we can get a clearer answer on what you guys want. Here's the link.

Happy voting!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 160
4/29/2015 17:19:34   
Almighty Agathor

Never gonna get Fleshweaver. Aegis is our Soul Ally. Why would ANYONE consider eating/KILLING Aegis just for a class? Don't any of you feel that Aegis already got screwed over by someone he TRUSTED? Why would anyone even CONSIDER doing that to him? You guys are no different than the guy that killed him!

Anyways, I feel that Aegis is worth more than a stinkin' class, I may not use SW or MSW, but Agathor still has a connection to Aegis. He won't, for any reason, kill someone who he trusts with his life. Not no way, Not no how.

Let me ask you, does a machine such as yourself ever experience fear?!
DF AQW  Post #: 161
4/29/2015 17:24:53   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

Well I just remembered something from a while back. Wasn't it mentioned that Aegis wouldn't be our soulally for the Chaosweaver class? I believe our soulally for that class was supposed to be someone named Secundus. Why couldn't we just eat him up like a turkey dinner and leave Aegis alone?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 162
4/29/2015 17:31:12   
tthorn4

I actually brought him up last page, no one said anything about it. Not that I would eat any soulally.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 163
4/29/2015 17:35:36   
dragon_monster

quote:

Well I just remembered something from a while back. Wasn't it mentioned that Aegis wouldn't be our soulally for the Chaosweaver class? I believe our soulally for that class was supposed to be someone named Secundus. Why couldn't we just eat him up like a turkey dinner and leave Aegis alone?

Its because Chaosweaver is DC and most likely non cannon and who would train us in that art?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 164
4/29/2015 17:58:00   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@tthorn4

Sorry, I skipped a couple of pages. You can have full credit for the idea

@dragon_monster

Well that makes sense -_-

This would probably impossible in both cases, but I would love to learn the art of Chaosweaving from either Vaal (after he has parted ways with Roirr... if he does) or Pandora (who would need to come back to our world... somehow)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 165
4/29/2015 18:37:32   
AugustoCP

quote:

No changing. To become a Fleshweaver, a price has to be paid. This price is Aegis.
I've said it twice. I can't make myself clearer.

Well Tomix, actually, you could be a little clearer, because we still don't know if, should the class be implemented, all players would be forced to follow this path, or if each individual character would make this decision for themselves.

If everyone gets a choice, I say YES TO FLESHWEAVER, but, if not, I say NO TO FLESHWEAVER.

Emperor of the Chronomancer Penguins, Conqueror of the Underworld and sushi addict.
DF AQW  Post #: 166
4/29/2015 19:05:53   
Deviance

quote:

Which got me thinking, is Secondus (Or however you spell it) no longer a thing?/quote]

Lol, looophooooollllleeeee (that we most certainly wont get)
DF  Post #: 167
4/29/2015 19:55:46   
Brasca123

@augustoCP. from what ash said i assume you'd have the choice of eating or not eating aegis, though that would mean two different storylines for people that have eaten aegis and for those that have not in any quest that aegis actually appears, a huge unnecessary burden for a "evil" class, as we all know, the hero is the good guy, and eating our soul ally isn't that good IMO, so i hope fleshweaving isn't ever implemented

do keep in mind however, if the staff does not decide from this thread alone, than an in-game poll would be best, it's not fair for only those on the forums to have a say in this before the staff decides on what to do

quote:

All of you hating on it saying you don't want it forced on you? ASH himself said that you get to choose to devour him or no. People actually want this class to happen you know.

and just like some people want this class to happen, some people, like me, do not, you need to respect our opinions just like we respect yours
AQ DF  Post #: 168
4/29/2015 21:22:10   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

I hope that this class is added into the game, and if it must be canon let's allow the path system to come with it. There have been pages upon pages of "yes, no, yes, no, yes, no" and very few posts of "what it". That path system will allow those who want chocolate cake to get their chocolate cake, and those who want vanilla cake to get their vanilla cake. It's a simple as that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 169
4/29/2015 21:55:56   
Chaoshaper

The path system will just place another burden an already overburdened and rather small work force. If this was to be released after everything has been done ( All the revamps and the new armors planned, events, larger events, yadayada...). It would be easier to either minimize Aegis' appearance in the future, make the final decision a forced decision on everyone, or just make it as non-canon as possible, like the entropy and kathool adept armors.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/29/2015 21:57:28   
Lord Arkatares

You know, I just realized:

Roirr's nature and apparently that of his class by extention
bear a remarkable similarity the the Demon Sword Soul Edge
from the Soul Caliber series, Do you think this is where Tomix
drew his inspiration for them both?

@ Tomix
Was that the inspiration for Roirr and the Flesh Weaver Class?

< Message edited by Lord Arkatares -- 4/29/2015 22:12:03 >
Post #: 171
4/29/2015 21:57:41   
Siedgrief

The fleshweaver class should be implemented, why? because its an OPTIONAL class, you are not forced to get it, so the ones that are not willing to get it just dont do it, the ones that want it Go for it, simply as that, everyone wins. And as for the matter i support every class that is going (maybe/probably/not suggested yet/etc..) to be inplemented.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 172
4/29/2015 22:07:05   
Dark Lord Urmi

flesh weaver sounds fun i hope they would make the class canon and give interactions to it id LOVE it if villains commented on how close to evil i had become yet still crushing evil XD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 173
4/29/2015 22:18:06   
lightriftwalker122

Yes! I would like to use the red stuff Roirr uses . I would like them to comment on how close to evil we've become but still crushing them with Good especially Baron Valtrith. Baron: Ah Hero i see that you have become very close to Evil .... Join me . Hero: No. I am a FleshWeaver Fear me and especially my Power! HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA MWAHAHAHHAHHAAAA

< Message edited by lightriftwalker122 -- 4/29/2015 22:20:19 >

Hail Queen Safiria! (DF)
Post #: 174
4/29/2015 22:22:48   
Dark Lord Urmi

hehe. Anti-hero to the max i love using evil to beat evil XD it would also be a very fitting end result of all the negative building up in the hero finally spilling out. of course not everyone would be for that but still ah one can dream.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 4/29/2015 22:25:47 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition