Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Smalls Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Legends of Art >> RE: The Smalls Gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/23/2019 17:24:21   
Smalls

It's been... over a year since I've updated this, whoops. 2018 was a depressive hellhole for me thanks to job hunting... last november I got a job and moved to virginia and I'm working as a software engineer with a focus on reporting/big data so yeah it's pretty nice
anyway here's some stuff I've done over the past year... it's not a lot bc I've still been fighting depression/just finding time to do art while having a full time job but hey I've done some sick things

Villains painting
Tiefling Warlock
Dryad Paladin
Rehydrated Ganondorf
Fiadh Wynn
Orias Painting
Tiefling Sombra
Cadeyrn Wynn
Centaur Cleric
John Lizardman Painting
DF  Post #: 51
10/24/2019 16:01:31   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

It's good to see ya, Smalls!

Work looks great - I especially love the Warlock piece.

Take care of yourself :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
10/30/2019 20:09:17   
Smalls

^Good to see you're still around too!!!
Also this isn't art related but this is my gallery and I'll post what I want.... I got a puppy back in June, her name is Ashe and she's exceptionally cute and it's imperative that everyone looks at her.
She's a pomsky uwu
Halloween costume
babu
she's a good potato
a video of her being a pure angel

she's very smart and has figured out how to escape the kitchen where I keep her when I'm at work during the day. I have baby gates on either side and she can squeeze through them.... so I put another layer of baby gates in front of those and that worked for keeping her in for a while....... and then she figured out how to move the second layer to escape through the main layer. She has to stay in jail when I'm at work now
DF  Post #: 53
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Legends of Art >> RE: The Smalls Gallery
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition