Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cave of the Dragon, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Cave of the Dragon, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2015 1:35:37   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

The Cave of the Dragon

Location: Falconreach Guardian Tower (Books 1 and 2) -> 3 Left -> Trainer Eckhard -> (Guardian Armor ->) Summon -> Yes!
Requirements: Completion of Guardian training
Release Date: June 24th, 2015

Objective: The Guardian Dragon has hidden himself away from prying eyes but is near enough to heed the call of a Guardian summon. Speak to him and see what he has to offer!
Objective completed: That is a very nice blade! He has others though so when you grow stronger you may wish to return and prove yourself once more!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(1) Guardian Dragon - Titan Boss

NPCs
Guardian Dragon

Rewards
None

Access to Ornate Guardian Blade (Shop).

Dialogue
Guardian Dragon: Greetings <Character>! I take it from you being here you wish to test yourself once more?
<Character>: I do. I want to see if I have what it takes to beat you at your full strength. I know you were holding back before.
Guardian Dragon: Hahaha! Well you're perceptive. Yes, I was holding back.
Guardian Dragon: Very well! I will hold nothing back this time! If you manage to defeat me at my full strength then I will reward you with a new blade!
Guardian Dragon: Prepare yourself, <Character>!

• Summon Dragon and Fight! - equips DragonRider.
  • Run For Your Life! - returns player to Falconreach Guardian Tower (Books 1 and 2).

*After your victory in battle, the Guardian Dragon appears impressed with your performance.*

Guardian Dragon: Well done! You certainly are able to stand against me when I'm not holding as much back.
    <Character>: You were still holding back!?!?
    Guardian Dragon: If I showed you my true power even <Dragon> may not be strong enough right now to face me.
    Guardian Dragon: Eventually you both may become strong enough, but I am not so heartless as to do so while <Dragon> is still so young.
    Guardian Dragon: Still, you have proved that you are both capable of amazing things and I am proud to say you have great strength.
    Guardian Dragon: As your reward, you may take one of my unique Guardian Blades. It is a fine weapon and should serve you well.
    Guardian Dragon: Farewell, <Character> and <Dragon>.

• Ornate Guardian Blade - opens Ornate Guardian Blade (Shop).
  • Complete!

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 7/29/2023 15:19:12 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Cave of the Dragon, The
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition