Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guardian Tower

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Guardian Tower
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2006 0:18:38   
Crynsos

Guardian Tower

Access Point: Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) -> Up -> 2 Left -> 2 Up Left -> Up
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: June 30th, 2006

Quests Available
Battle Arena
Head In the Clouds
Ration Runner

Guardian Trainer
Battle Krakhim
A Visit to Cysero
The Dread Dragonmaster
The Guardian Dragon

The Cave of the Dragon

NPCs
Chiku
Grill Master
Guardian
Guardian Grohl
Guardian Mindi
Guardian Myra
Guardian Rakar
Guardian Ynnae
Malek
Stable Master
Trainer Eckhard

Shops
Arena Rewards
Guardian Items
Rose Shop

Dialogue
1st Floor

Guardian 1: Have you heard from your family lately?
Guardian 2: Aye, just today. Father is not doing well, I'm afraid.
Guardian 1: I'm sorry to hear that. I shall keep him in my prayers.
Guardian 2: Oh, no it's nothing like that. He's been spending all his money foolishly, and mom is not happy. Not happy at all...

Stable Master: All of our mounts have been sent to other towers. We are in the middle of training our new mounts, if you'd like to help.

Trainer Eckhard: Sorry!! I can't find the guardian armor that belongs to you. Are you sure you are a Guardian?

Trainer Eckhard: Welcome! I am Guardian Trainer Eckhard. What can I help you with Guardian?

Trainer Eckhard: The Guardian Dragon has moved to a nearby cave to be closer for the times when he is summoned.
Trainer Eckhard: If you wish, you may go and speak to him.
Trainer Eckhard: From what I'm told, he may have something to offer anyone who is able to prove how powerful they are.
Trainer Eckhard: Do you wish to visit him?

• Further dialogs about Guardian Training can be found in Guardian Trainer

Guardian: Sorry, <Class>, only guardians stationed here are allowed into the barracks.

Grill Master: Unless you are here to help, I suggest you leave. I've got an entire battalion of Guardians to feed.

• I'm here to help! - Takes you to Ration Runner
  • Good luck!

2nd Floor

Guardian Rakar: Keep up the good work, <Character>!

Guardian Mindi: How's it going?
  • Talk
    Guardian Mindi: I wish I could get out of this smelly tower once in a while and get out on the open road...
    Character: Why don't you?
    Guardian Mindi: My job doesn't really allow for it. Being a guardian comes with a lot of responsibility.. I can't just run off on a whim.

Guardian: Hail, <Character>!

Guardian Myra: Well met, <Class>! If you have fought in the Arena, I can exchange your Badges of Valor for top of the line weaponry.

Malek: G'day, <Class>.
  • Set Starting Items
    Malek: Equip the items you would like to have automatically equipped when you start the game and press SAVE.
  • Talk
    Malek: The name's Malek, and I'm the new Loremaster for this Guardian Tower. Just let me know what I can do for ye.

3rd Floor

Guardian Grohl: Guardian Myra can exchange your Badges of Valor for you. She can usually be found on the second floor.

Guardian Ynnae: Training for every situation is an important part of our job. We must be prepared!

• Some images of the old tower: Outside, Entry Room, Armory, Tactics Conference Room, Library, Guardian Arena Entrance, Guardian Arena

Thanks to
    -- Peachii for rewrite and corrections.
    -- Tolkienfanatic for the Guardian Training dialogue.
    -- PaperClip OF DOOM for reformatting this entry.
    -- Kilza for a missing link.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2018 6:03:36 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Guardian Tower
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition