Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Chiku

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Chiku
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2006 16:53:37   
iamed

Chiku

Location: Falconreach Guardian Tower -> Right -> Up, Bringing Home the Bacon

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Falconreach Guardian Tower

Librarian: Sorry!! Tower Records are off limits until we find more about the attack on the Willowshire tower, but feel free to browse the rest of the books.

Chiku: Greetings <Class>. I am Chiku, the Loremaster for this Guardian Tower. How can I be of assistance?

• Set Starting Items
    Chiku: Equip the items you would like to have automatically equipped when you start the game and press SAVE.
    • SAVE - saves equipped items.
      Chiku: Perfect! The next time you login you will be using everything you have equipped now.
  • Find Friends
    Chiku: This feature is not ready yet, but I will be able to help you find your friends so they can join you on your quests.

If you are unlocking your 1st Guardian class skill:
    Chiku: Ah, you're here to learn about Guardians? Then you should read this...
  • Read - opens scroll.
    quote:

Guardians

"Guardians are the sworn protectors of the lands and innocent people surrounding the Guardian Tower to which they are aligned."

Guardian Pledge:
    "I promise to defend the innocent; to wield my Guardian Blade with honor; to stem the tide of evil forces; and to always protect the secrets of my Guardian Tower.

Bringing Home the Bacon

Chiku: Hello, <Character>! How can I help you?

Chiku: I know each of those volumes by heart, and there's not a thing in them about element bacon, I'm sorry.
    Chiku: From what I can tell, the bacon element is relatively new to this area. I haven't seen any mention of it in the older writings we have.

Chiku: Well, I don't. But I might be able to help you find someone who does. I've heard of someone up on a mountain to the east who might know more.
    Chiku: Some hermit, maybe; the traveller I spoke to was a bit dazed and didn't say much more than "...So bright! ... So wise!... Blblblblblargle"

Chiku: Oh, at that point he started blowing bubbles in his oatmeal.

Chiku: Do you have any better places to look for information?

Chiku: Exactly. Good luck!

Thanks to
  • Jay for image and corrections.
  • PaperClip OF DOOM for initial entry rewrite.
  • Pink_Star and Stephen Nix for information.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/24/2021 0:16:11 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Chiku
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition