Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Spruce

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Spruce
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2012 22:56:27   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Spruce

Location: Falconreach Inn, A Hero of the People, Serenity Gone, The Great Moglinberry Caper, Epilogue, Frostval in Falconreach, Maleurous Epilogue: Remembrance

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2)

Spruce: Welcome to Serenity's Inn! Hey, you looks like an adventurer.. you should check out the odd jobs board in the other room.

Evening Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2)

Spruce: Hiya! Whatcha doin' up so late?

Falconreach Inn (Book 3)

• Rest and Heal
    Spruce: *(Knock-knock-knock)* Wake up, lazybones, it's time to save the world!

Spruce: Come on, Gaelan made you a hero's breakfast!

Evening Falconreach Inn (Book 3)

Spruce: Hiya! Whatcha doin' up so late? Me? Thanks to Gaelan's help, I don't have to do everything anymore... so I'm just chillin'!

A Hero of the People

Spruce: Pardon my eavesdropping but...
    Spruce: Did you mention supplies?

Spruce: You're fine, <Character>! I should be the one to apologize! I couldn't help but overhear!
    Spruce: But, umm...
    Spruce: Setting up any supply lines at all might be difficult right now...
    Spruce: I heard some travelling merchants mention that they had just barely escaped some giant monster on the road south of here.
    Spruce: I think The Rose was going to send a patrol to make sure everything is safe but...
    Spruce: If what the merchants said was true, it might take a real hero, like you, <Character>!
    Spruce: A-and you too, <Dragon>! (Please don't eat me!)
    Spruce: Sorry! I know you're trying to take a break! I'll get back to work!

Serenity Gone

Spruce: I don't know. I don't know... For weeks, poor Serenity has had the worst luck! Now, she's just run off and left me to clean everything up!

Spruce: She was whispering to someone outside last night and this morning she was gone!

Spruce: Her note just said the woods.

Spruce: Someone in a purple robe. Just outside by the well. Hey, can you get me some water if you're going out there?

Thankstaking (Chapter 11)

The Great Moglinberry Caper

Spruce: Someone stole all the Moglinberry juice, too. But there must have been a leak. There's a trail of juice leading off into the woods.

Epilogue

Spruce: Oh, hello again, <Character>...

Spruce: Most of the people have lost their homes, and with the inn being one of the few buildings that was left standing...
    Spruce: I'm not keeping up with all the commotion... And there is the case of ANOTHER haunting upstairs... *sigh*

Spruce: Would you? Ah, I'd be ever so grateful...

Frostval (Chapter 15)

Frostval in Falconreach

Spruce: Oh, ah, t-thank you, <Character>! But it wasn't just my work. Gaelan helped enchant it!

Spruce: He said that it was custom to decorate what he called ruby-trees, I think, back where he was from!
    Spruce: I just really liked the image of a red festive tree!

Spruce: Have fun! Say hi to the frost moglins for me!

Spruce: ...a giant mountain...

Spruce: How... how many presents are there?!

Spruce: How are you going to deliver all of them? It's a lot...

Spruce: Oh...

Spruce: Hey! What gives!

Maleurous Epilogue: Remembrance

Spruce: Fish stew's ready, everyone!

Spruce: Sure thing!

Other information
  • Spruce's Falconreach Inn (Book 3) dialogue has been modified during various releases; any retired content has been archived here.
  • Spruce previously offered Spirits in the Inn quest, Player Suggestion Shop, and The Inn Shop.

Front View Appearances: Happy / Sad
    Sad Side Appearance

Thanks to
  • DemonicDarkwraith for image and corrections.
  • Slayer Zach for sad appearance images and additional dialogues.
  • SlyCooperFan1 for Happy Front View appearance image.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 1/19/2024 0:36:33 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Spruce
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition