Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2015 20:56:05   
The Jop

Congratulations Voice of Fate, you fought through some of the best of the OS community and came out triumphant! (and thank you for the soul gems! )

I hope everyone had fun and can remember the parts of Oversoul they enjoyed if it is never updated again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 426
12/13/2015 21:00:55   
The Finnish Phoenix

Congrats to Voice of Fate, you are a true Eternal Void Master!

Now go slay Nulgath!

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/13/2015 21:01:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 427
12/13/2015 21:19:41   
DarkLore

If you win VoF... I'll personally write an OS story in the Writers of Lore section to commemorate it! I will of course ask you how'd you'd like it to have gone down. Your character, your right!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 428
12/13/2015 21:43:13   
Gorillo Titan

Eternal Void Master Voice of Fate <----- That name is Overkill.

Congratulations to my apprentice.
Post #: 429
12/13/2015 23:20:33   
Elite Tuga

LOL.. My last wish came true!!! Voice of Fate avenged me and The Jop (with all respect). At last, The Jop will wield some Soul-Gem powers and finally know how it feels to play with stronger characters/monsters. I am happy VoF finished the job for me.
Last and certainly not least "Congratulations to Voice of Fate Eternal Void Master-Voice of Fate (EVM-VoF) for becoming the new OS champion of champions!!!"

Even if you lose (which we hope you certainly do NOT, since you have come so far) against that overpowered and altered/biased Shadow of Nulgath, you have already done exceptional and we are all proud for what you did and achieved EVM-VoF!!!

God-Speed and Good-Luck, Immortal!
Epic  Post #: 430
12/13/2015 23:31:03   
megakyle777

Congratulations!

Just a quick reminder: according to the rules of the boss fight, you need to contact Kiyone about fighting him, not the other way round I think. Do us proud and kick that Shadow's butt!
DF  Post #: 431
12/13/2015 23:40:25   
Voltaggia 1551

@Tuga: If memory serves correct Darkblazer (or Voice of Fate if you prefer) was the one to kill The Jop so technically he did not avenge The Jop.

@DarkBlazer49 aka Voice of Fate: Congrats! Clearly you are the most powerful of the voids. Now the real question is... Do you have sufficient strength to defeat Nulgath's Shadow and usurp his position?
AQ AQW  Post #: 432
12/14/2015 1:23:41   
DarkBlazer49

Thanks for all the support. I agree that VME-VoF is clunky so if I receive the title which I believe is only if I win then perhaps for short, Eternal Void of Fate as in sucks in fate of others taking good and bad and harnessing that energy. If I don't win I can settle for Master Void of Fate.

@Voltaggia Great points but who said I wanted to usurp Nulgath (I know story...) but I want Nulgath back and to be the volunteer coder he never had not that I have any coding experience yet... As for having a queen as Gorillo has suggested I choose Arcane Ranger - not sure what options or if it is real or not. And as second in command not sure if Hanzo because I fought so many to get here, or something else such as Drakath because of its power and create a new storyline here...

@DarkLore you can start story whenever you want but I shall improve upon it or write my own regardless of results.

Due to the great amount of support I shall give a little in-depth of the game although not as calculated as TFP.

So our first game was very evenly matched within first half each of us laying about 2 flame whirls, 2 shields, 1 incinerated 500. We used iron hides at approximately the same time. He played 3 shields and I played another iron hide.

I had to use a newly developed strategy for the match so although it seemed smooth for me, it was due to practice. To give you a gist, I ditched my burns and Oversoul did not use any either showing equal strategy again. Second game I just had a great hand to counter his iron hide but my camera ran out of memory *ugh new comp soon* *quickly switches cameras* to record the kill and final words of the great tournament. This was given to show that although the games went quick that it was still truly very subtle differences in the Rebirth v Rebirth deck.

Any ideas for boss fights? PM me if you would like can't have Kiyone knowing. I also may want to duel against Drakaths, Dragons, Nulgaths basically hard-core tourney v me for the sake of Oversoul

< Message edited by DarkBlazer49 -- 12/14/2015 18:03:10 >

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
AQ AQW  Post #: 433
12/14/2015 1:40:46   
megakyle777

Darkblazer: On the topic of Nulgath returning and specificaly returning to OS, I asked him on his Miltonious Arts YT account in the discussion section of the channel and it seems to me from his replies that Nulgath is on good terms with AE still, is willing to go back if the offer is made, and to work again on Oversoul if he is allowed to finsih it's gameplay. Thing is the offer needs to be made, and with AE in the position it is right now it's unlikely. Maybe if AQ3D's Kickstaters gets them out of the crapper and back in the black.

Also, titles tend to work like for example Mirtha's - you will have Void Master Eternal just below your actual fourm name.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/14/2015 1:42:13 >
DF  Post #: 434
12/14/2015 1:45:08   
DarkBlazer49

No I know about both Nulgath and forum titles. I was first referring to I'd rather have him back than overtake him - just saying. I believe AQ3D will do the trick. As for title it was just if people wanted to call me it as like a full title then I am saying shortened versions.
AQ AQW  Post #: 435
12/14/2015 1:53:49   
megakyle777

Well either way, I wish you luck against Nulgath's Shadow. Like I already said, the best advice I can give is be prepared for anything. We know he has no OHK moves because the contest needs to be fair, but anything else is fair game. Heck, I would be unsurprised if he even has a new secret technique we have never seen before. Like I sad, prepare for all circumstances.

Also you need to contact Kiyone rather then him contacting you I think. Check the thread for the Boss Fight.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/14/2015 1:54:40 >
DF  Post #: 436
12/14/2015 19:04:43   
MapCurse

Congrats Voice of Fate, the Eternal Void Master ^_^
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 437
12/14/2015 23:39:16   
  Kiyone

Void Wars tournament is official closed! Congratulations to our winner, DarkBlazer49, second place, Archfiend, and all our competitors for making a fun tournament.

With that, feel free to post your congrads, feedback, and thoughts of future tournament in this thread here.

=OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Feedback Thread
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22076263

Plus the fighting isn't over just yet. We still have the boss fight. So see how our tournament winner DarkBlazer49 fairs against the power of Nulgath's Shadow.

=OS= Void Wars Boss Fight
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22072394

~Kiyone
Archknight of OverSoul
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 438
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Tenth PvP Tournament Void Wars
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition