Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

10 var for 1 arcade token

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 10 var for 1 arcade token
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/29/2015 19:25:45   
The berserker killer

125 Variium for 1 arcade token is way overpriced, I mean by far. I feel like it should be 15 var for one token and 100 for 10.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/29/2015 19:33:31   
Cyber Dream

Supported, the cost for arcade tokens should be lowered considering the chances you have and the value of the items. With this being done, the devs could implement tokens that gives you a higher chance for a silver/gold prize for a higher price.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/29/2015 19:59:36   
The berserker killer

That second part sounds like a good idea. Im not sure how the coding would work but should that coding be too difficult the devs could just create another arcade shop that requires special tokens (varium bought or expensive w/ credits, or even a harder daily mission chain). This arcade will have silver and gold prizes.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
12/29/2015 23:03:52   
Greed Redemption

The current price of arcade tokens seems fair enough to me. Not supported.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/30/2015 1:05:12   
Cookiesaregood

Supported
Post #: 5
12/31/2015 3:02:28   
Guybo

Supported

Why need a Signature?
Epic  Post #: 6
12/31/2015 3:08:01   
The berserker killer

I mean seriously, 100 varium for 1 arcade token when I have a 75% + chance at getting a bronze weapon that has no core, I gotta upgrade for 10k+ credits, and only sells for 20 credits? And that's if youre lucky enough to even get a weapon. You might even get a house item.

15 var, if not 10 var, for 1 token is fair.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
12/31/2015 10:29:37   
Mother1

@TBK

actually it is 125 varium for 1 token.

If it was 100 varium for one token than the 10 for 1000 varium wouldn't be much of a discount for the other.
Epic  Post #: 8
12/31/2015 13:53:35   
The berserker killer

Oh yea it is. That's even worse, everythings overpriced in this game
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 9
12/31/2015 14:46:05   
8x

I had plenty of leftover varium when arcade was re-released, but I never spent any of it on tokens. (I actually still have some leftover varium)
If the tokens were to cost 10 varium per token I would actually consider buying tokens.
Epic  Post #: 10
12/31/2015 20:30:09   
Guybo

I have some spare Varium that I need to spend and if the Tokens were 10 a piece I would look into buying Tokens but they are overly priced and need to be lowered.

Why need a Signature?
Epic  Post #: 11
12/31/2015 20:53:52   
Lord Machaar

Supported, even though I'm not planning to buy tokens even if they were sold for 1 varium each, because simply:
- I already maxed out all arcade cheevos thanks to gifting event of last year.
- It's just not worth it, most items on arcade are home items, bikes, mutations. If you are going for the arcade, you are going for items that aren't sold, which are either ways coreless. Pink yeti is the only item that is worth spending tokens on really.
- It's better to spend varium on more beneficial things, saving your varium for war, new promo, etc... is always better, spending 5k var for 50 tokens so in the end you get bronze items is kinda risky. So I guess only those with enough varium could do that. Even with varium, spending tons of tokens on your favourite arcade doesn't get you what you want, so neither do the 50 tokens from 5k varium, which once again, could be used for more beneficial things. Even if it was lowered to 1 token = 10 var, a 500 var could also be used for better things.

This suggestion would help new players, but for those who already participated in gifting I guess not.
MQ Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 10 var for 1 arcade token
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition