Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2016 11:33:48   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Good morning, Blackguards.

I've been reviewing the information I have been receiving from you all. Some of the responses have prompted additional questions, so please be on the lookout for those.

I'm waiting on two sets of responses still, but most of the bookkeeping has been taken care of, or is in the process. We are definitely on schedule for a Sunday start.

Edit: At request, I've whipped up a (very) rough map of Palora: Here

I've edited it into the first post as well.

Edit the second: The IC thread is live, which means your timers start *clicks stopwatch* now. I'll endeavor to be around tonight on IRC (in #rpboards) to assist with any questions you have, and I'll check here regularly as well.

Edit the third
: In clarification, I would like your first post to take you to the inn for the meeting. You are free to make use of the Magister for your purposes here if you'd like to do something along the lines of Cendra's flashback.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 1/10/2016 18:50:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
1/10/2016 20:42:55   
Remaint

Seiserna will be the second to enter Third Burning; I'll have something up in short hours.
AQW  Post #: 52
1/10/2016 21:13:42   
Caststarter

Posted, in the mean time. Though since you said so, Remaint, I will respect that. Now the waiting shall begin.
DF  Post #: 53
1/10/2016 21:58:43   
Remaint

I think it should be a good idea to declare in which order will our characters do this or that. Does that sound good?
AQW  Post #: 54
1/10/2016 22:19:36   
Apocalypse

Are you talking about in which order people post or sorting out the details of which char does what (and when)?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
1/10/2016 22:26:58   
Remaint

The latter option. That way people can message summaries of their intentions to one another, and people can possibly write preemptively.

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/10/2016 22:34:44 >
AQW  Post #: 56
1/10/2016 22:31:14   
Draycos777

Posted, Magi rangers assemble!
AQ  Post #: 57
1/11/2016 0:52:45   
Vanir

Posted. Another lost soul joins the melting pot.

I'm not quite sure what you're proposing, Remaint. However, it is late and I'm very tired.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
1/11/2016 4:45:31   
Draycos777

Hmm, Cast is at a wall not the table and the only ones standing are cast and rem.
AQ  Post #: 59
1/11/2016 7:06:20   
Vanir

Dope!

OK, thanks Draycos. I've edited my post.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
1/11/2016 16:17:37   
Bastet

Can't say I'm too pleased by this post but I'm still in a busy period and I'd rather not slow everyone down.

Feel free to send me a message if I've inadvertedly messed something up.
Post #: 61
1/11/2016 18:29:23   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

As a general comment on post order and progression: I understand the appeal of an organized posting roster (where one person posts and then the next in order), but I do not see the need for one at this time. I find they generally cause more harm than help.

I do encourage you to work with myself and the other players in order to create the best content within scenes and smooth over transitions, but I do not support and will not enforce a posting schedule outside the one post every seven days requirement. This may, at some point, lead to a character getting a bit behind. We'll deal with that when we come to it.

Props to Vanir for his use of the Magister in his post. I enjoyed it a great deal.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
1/11/2016 19:04:25   
Remaint

Ah, definitely good to know that had been more harmful than beneficial in the past.
AQW  Post #: 63
1/11/2016 19:28:08   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

As I said, this is from my experience. There are certain instances where a posting order can be very useful, and we may (at a later point in the RP) actually use something along those lines in the future. But that is a bridge to cross once it comes, and that horizon is yet distant.

I'll be on IRC (in #rpboards) tonight if anyone needs anything from me.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
1/11/2016 21:02:50   
Draycos777

k then, since there's no order, if no one want's to post, i'll post next.
AQ  Post #: 65
1/11/2016 21:26:09   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I know Apocalypse is drafting something currently, as is Ryu. I don't know how far along either of them are at this point though. You may wish to check with them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
1/11/2016 21:29:58   
Apocalypse

I plan on having something up late tonight, definitely before 1 am EST. However, I'll make it a point to double-check for any post that tries to ninja me.

EDIT: Oh my, look how time flies. Reviewing real quick before posting.

< Message edited by Apocalypse -- 1/12/2016 0:31:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
1/12/2016 1:25:09   
Remaint

The wait was very worthwhile, Apocalypse. An excellent post detailing the ordinary dealings of our elven scourge as well as his reactions to unordinary ordeals.

quote:

"Yeah well, can't go sailing around a river of flames in a wooden ship, can I?"

The elf walked away with some regret that he would not be able to see the barkeep's reaction to being tipped with wood for his role in the affair.

Just as I favour all that deals with the sea, I favour this very much~

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/12/2016 3:09:01 >
AQW  Post #: 68
1/12/2016 18:56:00   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Bastet, I can't answer your PM, your inbox is full.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
1/12/2016 22:31:01   
Apocalypse

Just a note that I'm going on a short trip tomorrow and will be returning Monday. I should have the time to make a post, but will be a bit less available than normal.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
1/12/2016 23:33:00   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Rather than put up a massive post for plot advancement and Cendra's reactions, I just put things together for the latter. I'll apologize ahead of time (or in afterwards if you read the post before this) for Cendra's poor attitude.

Also, I like how things are developing, so a bit of time for character development is nice.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
1/12/2016 23:37:07   
Apocalypse

Aye. Character development is good. And now I'm tempted to squeeze in a post tomorrow before I leave. We'll see how the winds blow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 72
1/12/2016 23:49:39   
Remaint

When Kellehendros utilises his arsenal of insults, be-bloody-ware, hahAHAh! Popinjay, Dandysprat!? I didn't even know what they were until I searched the terms!

It would also seem I found which of the Blighted is Wrath.

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/12/2016 23:53:11 >
AQW  Post #: 73
1/13/2016 1:07:43   
Draycos777

posted, oh this should be fun:P

Funny how all these rp's start off with or characters going at it.
AQ  Post #: 74
1/13/2016 1:23:10   
Remaint

We do spend quite an amount of time in the before-game. All that pent up excitement has to go somewhere!
AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition