Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Minotaur Maze

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Minotaur Maze
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2016 9:40:34   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

Minotaur Maze

Location: Battleon » Robina's Shop » Quests » Next*4 » Minotaur Maze!

Valencia: Hey «You»! You're very brave to try and conquer this maze. Many perils lie ahead, and no one that has entered the maze has ever returned!
«You»: ...and why would I be going in?
Valencia: Powerful treasure, of course!
«You»: But where did the maze come from? And why is it guarded by minotaurs?
Valencia: Legend has it a very special white calf was born, thrilling the farmer that owned it. An ancient wizard sent his emissary to buy this special calf from the farmer.
«You»: Why did the wizard want it?
Valencia: Who knows? Special animal, a wizard... draw your own conclusions.
Valencia: Anyways... the farmer-- thinking he was smarter than the wizard-- painted another calf all white and sold it to the emissary instead.
Valencia: This infuriated the wizard! Seeing as how the farmer would not part with his calf, the wizard cast a very special curse.
Valencia: The curse melded the farmer and his calf into one beast, never to be separated again.
«You»: Ouch. Never a good idea to try and rip-off a wizard.
Valencia: Of, it gets worse. The wizard transformed not only the farmer, but everyone in his bloodline!
Valencia: The wizard then created this maze as a place to stow away his finest works, including the cursed farmer and his kin to guard it!
Valencia: I must warn you again, «You»: these beasts have been locked away for ages, losing what humanity they had left. They'll attack anything on sight!
«You»: Hmm....

• I'm ready! - Continues dialogue
  • Maybe later! - Returns you to Robina's Shop

Valencia: Great! I got you 15 super full-heal potions from Warlic. Hopefully they'll be enough to get you through.
    Valencia: I also got a single-use teleport scroll from him. At any time, you can cast it to get yourself back to Battleon. Try to save it for if you get lost - or better, if you get to the end!
    Valencia: That's about it. Good luck, «You»!

• Here's the layout of the maze:
      spoiler:

Map Layout
      Follow the green arrows.

«Once you find your way to the centre of the maze, you see a chest.»

«You»: Sweet! I must be at the centre of the maze, if that's the treasure chest!
    ???: GARRROOOOOOOOO
    «You»: ...and something HUGE to guard it. Yep, this is it!

1 BATTLE: Minotaur Berserker

«The scene fades to black and the Minotaur Maze shop opens. Once you exit the shop:»
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Minotaur Maze

Weapons
  • Labyrinth Bow [L. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 135 | 150 G]

Spells
  • Minotaur Ambush [L. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 135 | 150 G]

Map thanks to TRB1965.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 6/27/2016 18:58:24 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Minotaur Maze
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition