Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Sweetest Medicine - A Warlic/Hero Fanfic

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The Sweetest Medicine - A Warlic/Hero Fanfic
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2016 17:37:02   
Keridan

Hello there! I've recently posted a story in the DragonFable section in Fanfics, a romance story on Warlic and the Hero! Mostly wrote it for mush, and to be self indulgent, but no worries, the Hero isn't just a self insert; he's his own, fleshed out character.

I'd really appreciate feedback on my story! Anything to improve, what was good, ect!

EDIT: Oh derp, should link the story. Sorry about that. Here ya go! The Sweetest Medicine
AQ DF  Post #: 1
12/28/2016 12:07:16   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

“Flattering, my dear. But you should know by now, I would’ve understand not seeing your sweet face if it meant you were taking time to recover…”

Understood
quote:

Warlic spoke, not in condemnation, but with hints of worry at his younger lover’s careless disregard of his own personal well being.

Wellbeing/well-being
quote:

And Gren didn’t anticipate falling ill after visiting Dragsvard, but look at him now.

Dragesvard
quote:

It simply mean I am an unpredictable force; you, however, are a dangerous entity in disguise, yearning to break free of that fragile form you’ve taken.

means that
quote:

“Who, me? Never!” the dragon replied jovially, as if the previous conversation in the kitchen <> never occurred.

had
quote:

Once finished, Warlic was shocked to see Gren had rose up from the couch, his bag once more slung over his shoulder.

risen

The story is well-written overall, any problems a reader could have would probably stem from their taste.

I like the descriptive writing. It helps the mind's eye to visualize and gives flavour to the sentences.

If you would like feedback on anything specific I did not mention, be sure to let me know.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
12/31/2016 23:24:41   
Keridan

Ah, I'll work on fixing those mistakes in a moment! Thanks very much for taking the time to list them, it's always the small stuff that seems to evade the eye, even with a look over.

I'm awful at trying to think of what I'd like feedback on specifically, so all I really request is if you have feedback on what you think I did well, what needs improving, and stuff like that.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) The Sweetest Medicine - A Warlic/Hero Fanfic
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition