Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2021 17:16:59   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Hey Elnaith! Nice to see you again. I think if you PM one of the mods they can get you your title back.
AQ AQW  Post #: 251
7/21/2021 17:53:26   
Elnaith

Haha, nah I don't mind that much, no worries. Can't even remember whatever thing it was, I'm sure it was clever in my mind.

Glad to see some familiar faces though!

@Digital X, Pretty sure it basically has been, something like 9 years or so? Long time for sure.

@D.U.M. Haha nice, I was just going through some of my old PMs earlier, always kept some as well nice to read them back really :D
AQ DF  Post #: 252
9/4/2021 13:02:29   
Frayzer
Legendary Answermon of Snuggles

I don't know what got me here. Just casually logging in and I see so many familiar faces.

@Elnaith - I definitely remember you as 1 of the Mods in the forum :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 253
9/16/2021 6:40:27   
Stray Cat
The kitty
without a name

Wow, coming here is so nostalgic, even bittersweet… It’s like visiting your old alma mater long after you’ve graduated and feeling like a kid again for just a moment.

It’s funny how much simpler the world was back then, at least in the eyes of a kid whose main worries were teen acne and not flunking my school grades and keeping up with the latest anime. I had no idea how rich and terrible life could be, the soaring highs and the crushing lows.

I don’t have the words to express myself properly. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the memories. I hope you’re all staying safe during the pandemic and through all the other stuff life throws at you.
Post #: 254
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition