Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2020 17:41:40   
ShadowSlash

Wow, hey guys. Revisiting this account from 2007- I figured I'd give guessing my password a shot, and miraculously remembered it. I guess I spent a lot of time here and muscle memory didn't fail me!
Feels crazy making a forum post once again. I'm glad to see that it's not completely dead yet!

Probably no one remembers me, but I grew up in The Gallery and the RP forums... remember the AKs and mods being larger than life to me back then, and in retrospect how glad I am that I was able to find a community here that I could be 100% my too-serious, obsessive, dorky teenage self and still find friends.

I remember looking up to iChar, .oblivion dawn//, Tomix, Suuichi, and so many others on the gallery, Suuichi in particular was so kind and friendly! And in the RP world, admiring the ARPers like Kellehendros, DaesDementia, and having such a great time living out my dungeon-crawling fantasies. Some other names I remember- Circe, Dage, DragonMaster22, and of course bballman23... I've forgotten a lot of names now but not the impact everyone had on me here.

Really sad to find out that most of the old posts are gone, it would have been a great trip down memory lane. Would love to hear if anyone has memories of The Gallery circa 2007-9 to share!
AQ  Post #: 201
10/16/2020 6:13:09   
sir DESTROYER

It's been a long time since I last revisited these forums. I mostly stayed in the DF and AQW forums but bounced occasionally from board to board. I will always have fond memories of staying up late playing AE games while having the forums open on another tab. I see a number of familiar names in this thread but probably no one knows me that well since I was never much of a presence lol. I'm still happy to have revisited this place and see some old names. AE(and especially DragonFable) holds a special place in my heart for being a wonderful part of my childhood.
DF  Post #: 202
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Remembering the good ol' days in the forum
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition