Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MTAK= When you Wish Upon a Star

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MTAK= When you Wish Upon a Star
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/23/2017 17:30:18   
gibboney

Hello Star. I'm not a frequent user of the forums, only once in a great while do i check them, so i'm not sure about ranking and such but glad to see the promotion nonetheless.
Heya Gibboney! And thank you!

Anyway, what are your favorite moments in the ravenloss saga book 1 and 3? (you can use any quest in ravenloss whether they're part of the story or not)
I enjoyed the teasing and light-hearted moments between Tomix and Riadne, half joking and half flirting

Mine was when Tomix sacrificed himself. not gonna lie, i did get a little teary eye when i saw that for the first time (and sometimes when i replay that quest)
Definitely a well done cut-scene!

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 3/24/2017 9:42:22 >
DF  Post #: 51
3/24/2017 2:20:53   
LurkBlackSmith

Here's my second set of questions:

1) What's your order of bitter vegetables on a list for devouring?
The only vegetable I would eat as a snack would be carrots.

2) Are you a fan of the fruit, durian?
I have not tried it, but I like fruit in general!

3) If you lived in Sho'Nuff would you be savoring the traditional food to eating authentic ramen outside on a table from a stall?
I'd more likely head down to Ospray Cove for fresh seafood!

4) While watching random ninjas totally fall down from the bamboo branches and trunks from losing a practice/prank survival game to be the last one standing and continue munching,with finishing off X amount of traditional/oolong tea?
If they're falling down that much, they need to go back to training!

5) Ever tried out jackfruit before?
Another no, sorry!

6) How likely would your random soulweaver character enjoys creating a para-glider out of soul threads to enjoy the fresh air and scenery during the first day of spring from mountains suitable for gliding?
Paragliding is a ton of fun, so I'd be game to try a soul-woven version!

7) Also on certain cloud free nights to see the stars in DF....prefer to jump up onto certain roofs suitable for grazing at the sky to sleep with a soul weaved sleeping bag ready with listening to a magic radio or on a castle's/observatory tower?
Neither, I'd climb up to the mountain peaks and watch from there

8) If you pick the soulweaver academy Edelia as your home, would you have a hunch that you'll be one of those skeletal crew cleaning soulweavers of the halls/sewers to get money from those drops and re-gathering soul threads for experiments with credits?
Nah, that is (was?) Tomix's job!

9) So with drops from Edelia sewers, would you be deciding between selling almost all the nature essence for money as getting emergency real weaponry,protection, supplies and interesting bulk materials for a pair of custom ordered made metal infused elemental weapons?
I get bored farming outside of war waves, so I tend not to farm or collect rare drops!

10) How likely would the combination be with the limit of dark incisors,dragon claw clippings,rose emblems with broken weapon shards,obsidian shards, dusk essence for one with steel, as that second one being a combination between the all the nda essences in the book 3 nda essence farming quests,crystals and steel to symbolize both the beginning and end of stars as either Daggers/Swords, to other melee weapons/Staffs?
Makes me think of that one quest where we fought an "impostor hero" who tried to combine all our classes. Sometimes picking one thing and sticking with it is the better solution.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 3/24/2017 9:47:38 >
DF  Post #: 52
3/24/2017 5:18:52   
Fire alandry

1. So, you said that you love fantasy books.
Yup! A couple of my favorite authors are Tamora Pierce and J.K. Rowling.

Did you read books of Brandon Sanderson?
If yes, which character is your favorite? And which book?
I have not, but thank you for the suggestion!

If no, you should go and read. :-)

2. Zeuster or Sk'aar (the god of the Chaosweavers)?
Zuestar. Bacon tastes better than fried spider :P

3. Will you decide to become a fleshweaver? Why or why not?
No. I dislike the idea of coming anywhere close to following in Roir's footsteps, and honestly I love Aegis too much as a character! I want to see more interaction done with him.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 3/24/2017 9:50:05 >

I am Alandry, the fighting scholar- an imagination mage and elementalist.
I always happy to help and glad to learn.
DF  Post #: 53
3/25/2017 18:45:47   
Starflame13

Ran into the time travel fairies on a flight and was delayed in locking the thread! Thanks for the questions, everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MTAK= When you Wish Upon a Star
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition