Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2018 3:29:41   
Ach1

Pretty excited about the new items, I remember wanting that spear ever since I saw Akumi video. Also seeing how theyre adding that robot pet in the game, it would be cool if it had some cool contract quests on it, seeing how that robot is a contract giver in Akumi. Maybe a quest like "kill this difficult boss and you will get this sword as a reward" or maybe just simple gold farming quest.
AQW  Post #: 76
1/11/2018 7:43:38   
redqueen24

An alternate maybe easier version to get roentgenium would be nice.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 77
1/18/2018 1:29:22   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

There shouldn't be any other way to get Roentigenium than the one quest itself
Post #: 78
1/18/2018 1:54:54   
Aura Knight

Also, Roentgeniums should have no use other than for Void Highlord.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 79
1/18/2018 10:28:18   
Plank

I agree that Roentgenium should remain untouched. Tampering with past miscellaneous items that had a SPECIFIC purpose usually doesn't end well and ends up decreasing the value of everything involved with that reagent. Quickest example that comes to mind is Blood Gem of the Archfiend
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
1/18/2018 20:29:17   
DarkPhoenixDrag

Instead of increasing the cap of Uni and Vouchers, which may lead to future inflation, why not add an AC tag to them instead? Honestly when I start clearing my inventory for space I have a huge fear of accidentally deleting/trashing these important and hard to get items.
Post #: 81
1/18/2018 20:32:53   
goldslayer1

@Dark
Uni 13 is already AC tagged.
And Vouchers are non-ac so that they can be sold for 250k gold.
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
1/18/2018 21:11:20   
DarkPhoenixDrag

@goldslayer1
Oh I was unaware that Uni 13 got AC tagged (haven't been farming Nulgath items in a while). It's true that Vouchers can be sold for 250k gold but Uni 13 was also previously able to be sold for 100k gold before the AC tag. Maybe possibly only add an AC tag for the Non-Mem Voucher, since the drop rate is much lower than the Mem Voucher, which is the main cause of my item deleting anxiety and was what my above comment was mostly referring too.
Post #: 83
1/18/2018 21:32:54   
Rancore AQW

I have noticed that there will be a new farming pet added in game that is the same as CVSK.That's nice of them considering a lot of people missed their chance to get one.Plus it might be helpful for other things too.
Spear of Nulgath added to craig in spin of wheel ? Nice

Honestly,the only thing this game needs right now is for kiss of void quest to be buffed a little with more Blood gems as 100% chance as drop and gold farming quests and it's completed.
Post #: 84
1/18/2018 22:44:13   
Plank

@DarkPhoenixDrag

They asked players if they wanted the vouchers to be AC-tagged as well. Overwhelming majority said no because of the gold sellback
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
1/19/2018 19:11:01   
goldslayer1

Well the pet complainers got their wish and then some.
Not just 1 pet, but 2. Enjoy...
Really disappointed that its 2.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
1/19/2018 19:16:22   
Ted Zlammy

Well, the new release is live, and apparently you can click on the quest pets in the Featured Shop Menu to open up their quest menu. Need the pet itself to accept the quest themselves of course, but its neat we're able to see them before purchasing them. They each have 2 quests, one for an additional item, but eh, the farming quests are whats interesting. Each of them have something similar to the old Astral and CVK in that you kill a few baddies and the following are quest rewards:

Dark Crystal Shard
Diamond of Nulgath
Unidentifed 13: The Contract of Nulgath
Blood Gem of the Archfiend
Tainted Gem
Voucher of Nulgath
Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
Gem of Nulgath (Misc)
Totem of Nulgath
Fiend Token

However, the 100% drops are different for each pet. The Blade pet has a Diamond of Nulgath and a Tainted Gem as 100% drops with Dark Crystal Shard as a random drop with the others. Meanwhile the Droid Pet has a Diamond of Nulgath and a Dark Crystal Shard as the 100% drops with the Tainted Gem as a random drop with the others.

The pets also have different monsters to fight. Rather curious. What do you more farming inclined folks think about the pets?

< Message edited by Ted Zlammy -- 1/19/2018 19:18:10 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 87
1/19/2018 19:23:39   
goldslayer1

@Ted
According to the leak, the Seasonal pet is better than the Rare one.
Not only does it have 100% drop for DCS, but higher drop chance for non-mem voucher, bloodgems, and Uni 13.

Will be interesting to see how fast each quest completion is, so we can compare between those 2 and CVK.
Can anyone who bought them clock their quest completion time?
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
1/19/2018 20:17:26   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

To be honest, the Blade Pet looks awful in comparison to both CVKS and the Droid. It requires at least 5 Onibaba kills, which mind you is worse than 3 Aquamarines, then you have the Wearboar, Imp Flame and Slugfit Horn (like the other 2), but then to top it off, 5k hp Tanukis....

The Droid pet on the other hand, you can farm 3 of the items in Mobius + Makai Fangs, both which synergizes with CVKS well and then you just need to kill Wearboar a couple times. If all the misc items for both quests are seperate like the Makai Fangs were on Orbs and CVKS, then the Droid Pet is not only faster than CVKS, but serves as an extention to CVKS as well, only needing a slight detour for double the rewards. There's of course the chance that your drops desync, but you can probably play around with that.

Overall, the Droid itself seems like it's better than CVKS and if it can stack, oh boy...
You also get an armor customizer pet on top, compared to some silly weapon.

quote:

Not only does it have 100% drop for DCS, but higher drop chance for non-mem voucher, bloodgems, and Uni 13.

Yet another reason to buy the Droid.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 1/19/2018 20:20:54 >
AQW  Post #: 89
1/19/2018 20:28:21   
Rancore AQW

So wow,the new armors and items are just a drop from Aranx.There is nothing to farm for and all my materials are sitting in inv now >:C.Thanks devs

@Kirby Thanks.I thought the drone is better and easier to farm as well.Made my day someone said the same thing :3

Excess smilies removed. Please keep it to a limit of 3 smilies per post. It is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 1/20/2018 13:57:44 >
Post #: 90
1/19/2018 20:36:19   
Ted Zlammy

@Metakirby Just bought the drone temporarily. Looks like it uses the same stacks of Impflame and Slugfithorn as the CVK pet. Will go poke some Makais to see if uses from same pool of Fangs as well, than sell for me ACs back. Oh, might as well nab the armor customizer pet from the pet too as well while I'm at it, haha.

Edit: Looks like it uses the same pool for Fangs as well for the Droid and CVK pet.

< Message edited by Ted Zlammy -- 1/19/2018 20:40:57 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 91
1/19/2018 20:40:18   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Well in that case, is it worth 2k ACs for a sight upgrade? Not really, but that customizer pet is teasing me a little bit.

Btw, I heard you cannot sell the pet so I think you're stuck with a companion drone, buddy.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 1/19/2018 20:41:21 >
AQW  Post #: 92
1/19/2018 20:50:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

Overall, the Droid itself seems like it's better than CVKS and if it can stack, oh boy...

Wereboar is at the deepest part of /Greenguardwest but going south from /Mobius gets to directly in the same room as Wereboar.
I can definitely see how its faster, its got way less significant room jumping. And you dont have to do multiple /join if you have Nulgath house.
If it stacks though, then its gonna be way too powerful.

I sense a nerf incoming. Unless they dont care at all about power creep...

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/19/2018 21:01:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/19/2018 21:00:39   
Keeper of the Owls

Sapphire of the Sea is AC and stacks up to x5. Seeing as how you only need 1 to complete the 'Twin Blades' quest, I am curious to see if there's any future plans for them.
AQ AQW  Post #: 94
1/19/2018 21:16:41   
Apeiron

It's Dreadnaught Paragon vs Shogun Paragon all over again.
quote:

I sense a nerf incoming. Unless they dont care at all about power creep...

Just like they nerfed Shogun right?

Oh well, I don't really care. I'm just glad we have a seasonal pet now so the staff can move past birthday pets releases.

< Message edited by Apeiron -- 1/19/2018 21:18:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
1/19/2018 21:21:06   
dragontackle

So Astral Void Pets vs Droid pet. Which is better my dudes?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
1/19/2018 21:32:18   
Keeper of the Owls

@above

The Astral Voids and Droid have the EXACT SAME quest rewards. The only difference is that the droid gives you a quest for the armor customizer pet and gives 0 gold/exp per turn in.
AQ AQW  Post #: 97
1/19/2018 21:37:08   
The Fire Eyes

The wereboar also drops tanukis ears, so the difference is basically just 5 kills of a 9k vs 3 kills of an 18k (45k vs 54k hp totals), and you don't have to run around joining tercessuinotlim which takes forever. I think the new bounty hunter pet is better.
Post #: 98
1/19/2018 21:40:20   
goldslayer1

quote:

It's Dreadnaught Paragon vs Shogun Paragon all over again.

Was Shogun Paragon the better of those 2, or the best Paragon of all?

Because right now it looks like Drone beats Blade, CVK and Astral Orb.

quote:

Just like they nerfed Shogun right?

Oh well, I don't really care. I'm just glad we have a seasonal pet now so the staff can move past birthday pets releases.

Ohh its not done IMO, just wait until Nulgath's BDay passes and then people start slowly complaining about new Dage pets before his BDay.
Same thing for Nulgath next year, they'll use the rationale of "but its always 2 pets!, one Seasonal and one Rare."
AQW already set the precedent with both Dage and Nulgath now. All that's left is for people to complain about a farmable farming pet, like Shogun, but for Nulgath.

They clearly haven't learned from past mistakes IMO, otherwise this release would only have 1 pet at the most, it would be Seasonal, and it wouldn't be better than CVK or Astral.

Not to mention, there's other ways to improve Nulgath farming by simply updating Drudgen and C&B quests and making them non-mem like current farming pets.

@Keeper
Same rewards but different drop %s, and Astral is slightly faster than CVK.
CVK isn't an upgrade over Astral, where as Droid seems to be an upgrade over all.

@Dragontackle
Drone pet seems better for now, but if you already have Astral or CVK, that upgrade isn't worth 2k ACs IMO.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 1/19/2018 21:45:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
1/19/2018 21:45:07   
Ted Zlammy

Huh, looks like you can actually sell the droid pet. Just sold it since I got the customize pet from its 2nd quest, and for the sake of science I guess. Hmm, the farming quest for it is pretty neat though. Only downside for it compared to the CVK though is that for awhile the 732 HP Wereboar might be mobbed by several players at once that are utilizing the Mobius shortcut, and to avoid that you'd have to join a private room that puts you at the start of greenguard which is several screens away from the Wereboar. Once the farming craze with the pet dies down it'll probably be better than the CVK though. That's just a personal opinion of course though.
MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Nulgath Zone/Item Discussion
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition