The Undrawn, Part Two
The Smittens of Order
Water element 3-monster mob
All resists are 50%, including Harm.
Stats: Evenly distributed among Str, Dex and End.
- Stun immunity.
- The left Nerfwraith does no damage, but while it's present, the player is inflicted with Defense Nerfed (renamed elevuln, +25% damage from water element).
- The right Nerfwraith does no damage, but while it's present, the player is inflicted with Offense Nerfed (-25% damage dealt with all weapon attacks, specials and spells).
- After each hit taken by The Smittens of Order, it gains Defense Buffed (+3 MRM to hit element) for the rest of the battle.*
- After each hit missed by The Smittens of Order, it gains Offense Buffed (+10 bth) for the rest of the battle.**
- When The Smittens of Order reaches 2/3 base hp, or when it would be stunned, it shifts into its second form,*** regaining any Nerfwraiths it lost and doubling the power of the two Buff effects.
- When The Smittens of Order reaches 1/3 base hp, or when it would be stunned while in second form, it shifts into its third form,**** regaining any Nerfwraiths it lost and doubling the power of their Nerf effects. The player also looses the ability to cast spells and use Miscellaneous Accessories for the rest of the battle.
*Smittens decides that its defenses are too unbalanced and buffs them!
**Smittens decides that its offence is unbalanced and gives it proper buffage!
***Smittens decides that it is still too unbalanced! More buffs are needed!
****Smittens decides that you are still too unbalanced! More nerfs are needed!
Appearance: Smittens and two NerfWraiths.
Description: This version of Smittens seems to have joined the Knights of Order!
Light element monster
High MRM with a slight weakness to Magic.
Stats: Int, Dex, End.
- Ethereal Smittens has a permanent Outsider status. It takes -10 * (10 - EtherealShift)% damage from all sources, capping at 10. So no damage taken at 0 ES and full 100% damage at 10 ES power.
- Ethereal Smittens starts at 50% damage dealt, and increases its attack by 10% for each Ethereal Shift it gains, capping at 10.
- If Ethereal Smittens has enough sp, it pays that much to make a high-damage light attack.
- Ethereal Smittens pays mp to randomly inflict one of the following effects at the end of its turn. The effects last until the end of the battle and can be resisted (Int/Luck vs Int/Luck) with +0 bonus to save. Smittens only gains an Ethereal Shift if the effect is successfully inflicted.
- - The player is inflicted with Choke (-10% damage), and Smittens gains an equal damage bonus. Gives 1 Ethereal Shift.*
- - The player is inflicted with Blind (-10 bth), and Smittens gains an equal amount of bth. Gives 1 Ethereal Shift.*
- - The player is inflicted with DefLoss (-10 MRM), and Smittens gains an equal amount of blocking. Gives 1 Ethereal Shift.*
- - The player is inflicted with light element Poison (Power: 1), and Smittens heals hp equal to the damage dealt by the poison. Gives 1 Ethereal Shift.
- If Ethereal Smitttens does not have enough mp, it spends a turn regaining mp. Doing so reduces Ethereal Shift by 1.
*Smittens grows more solid as it gets a better grip on reality!
Appearance: A more transparent version of Smittens that grows more solid with each Ethereal Shift power.
Description: This version of Smittens seems to be even less corporeal than others!
Energy element monster
Above average MRM with a slight focus on Ranged.
Stats: Very high Int, followed by Dex and Luck.
- Doc Smittens starts with a Shields Holding (power: 12) status, and while it's active, all attacks against the monster automatically miss. The effect's power is reduced by 1 each time it blocks a hit,* to a min of 0.** This includes all hits by weapon attacks, specials, spells, pets and guests.
- If it has enough sp, Doc Smittens pays that much to return the power of the Shields Holding status back to 12.***
- If Doc Smittens is not inflicted with either of the Warning statuses, it makes a 3x damage attack, gaining 'Warning: Volative Plasma' status for 3 rounds. If Doc Smittens takes damage while Volative, both player and monster take high fire element damage.**** This gives Doc Smittens 'Warning: Repairs in Progress' status for 3 turns.
- If Doc Smittens has enough mp and is inflicted with a Warning status, it pays that much mp to make a drone attack, inflicting the player with a 3-turn energy Burn (Int/Luck vs player's Dex/Luck, -20 penalty to save). If it has the status, but lacks the mp, it does nothing.*****
*Your attack reduces the Plasma Shields' power!
**Your attack breaks the Plasma Shields!
***Doc Smittens recharges the Plasma Shields!
****Your attack blows up the volative plasma!
*****Doc Smittens waits for the Cannon to cool down.
Appearance: Smittens in glasses before a holographic keyboard and screen.
Description: This version seems somewhat smarter than your average Smittens...
Dark element monster
Average MRM with a slight weakness to Magic.
Stats: Str, Dex and Luck.
- Possessed Smittens only takes damage from Lucky Strikes. All other forms of damage are reduced to 0.
- Smittens inflicts the player with a stacking Anima Leech effect that lasts until the end of the battle. While affected, the player looses 25 End and gains an appropriate amount of Luck.* The effect can be resisted (Str/Luck vs player's Int/Luck, +0).**
- All monster attacks deal additional damage to player's sp, proportional to the power of the Anima Leech effect.
- If it has enough sp, Possessed Smittens pays that much to make its attack a guaranteed Lucky Strike.
*Smittens leeches some of your soul energies - but in doing so leaves itself vulnerable!
**You use your arcane knowledge to block the attempt at stealing your anima!
Appearance: Smittens with glowing red eyes and an ominous shadow behind it.
Description: This version of Smittens seems to be possessed by some nefarious force.
< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 5/18/2020 10:15:18 >