In response to the previous post:
1. Supported. Energy Shield's scaling is a bit too strong, especially when BH meta includes high support. I would suggest +1 Energy point per 0.6 dex instead of 0.4.
2. Having Smokescreen reduce target's dex by 34 for only 130 energy is pretty significant, since that reduces defense by 70-100 points and severely inhibits block chance. Along with Bloodlust and Static Grenade, Smokescreen is one of the anchor skills currently making BH as good as it is. I don't think it needs any buffs.
3. Same as #2. Static Grenade is already a very strong skill, typically draining more than other class's energy drains, gaining just as much back, dealing damage, and, most importantly, granting Rage. The latter of these qualities is enough in and of itself to make Static a very strong skill in its current form. Even if it had 30 base damage I think it would still be fine with the Rage bonus it provides.
4. Supported. Multi-shot is weak compared to other multis: Plasma Rain scales faster, Adaptive Offense scales faster and has an extra crit chance, Fire Rain ignores 10% defense, and Artillery Strike and Suppressing Fire improve with support, which is generally a better stat than dex. I think a 10% resistance ignore would be fine.
5. I'm ambivalent on this one. While it would be nice to have a lower stat requirement, since this isn't the strongest passive out there, the only build it would really affect would be dex BH, since other BH builds typically have high support. I don't necessarily have anything against dex BH, but I think we want to avoid it being as strong as it was before the nerf to Sea King's Spirit.
6. I do think Massacre is a bit weak right now compared to other ultimate skills. I think the 10% defenses ignore is the best option of the 3, since the extra lifesteal wouldn't be much good with Bloodlust already existing, and I think a frostbite effect would be too strong.
< Message edited by CactusChan -- 3/14/2021 19:35:04 >