Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Tech Mage Balance Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Tech Mage Balance Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2019 11:44:48   
.Lord Ginger.

The only thing keeping this class alive is malfunction. There should be some other skill buffs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/23/2019 14:35:54   
.Lord Ginger.

Malfunction and Defense matrix are way too strong. Especially at level 1 for support builds

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 5/23/2019 14:36:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/28/2019 19:12:47   
Mother1

Hate to say it but this update just about killed Dex Tech mage. Even with Plasma rain working with dex again, the fact of the matter is now once again all dex moves require energy to use, and even with the assimilation buff just about all classes (if not all of them) can destroy a TM's energy making this build worthless. At least with the sidearms it could somewhat function seeing as sidearms didn't cost energy.
Epic  Post #: 28
6/28/2019 20:52:33   
Foulman

Now that guns scale with strength again and Dex mages are even worse off, Assimilation needs to scale with Dex to counter the energy control problem.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/28/2019 22:11:59   
.Lord Ginger.

I like how they have a malfunction working for them, Maybe an assimilate change could be beneficial, would really hurt the strength builds so could be a decent counter, but maybe a bit too strong, I guess it wouldn't have to scale that much, just enough for it to work.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/28/2019 22:20:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/28/2019 22:35:44   
Foulman

Str TM has everything. Bludgeon, Deadly Aim, Assimilation and low enough defenses to make full use of Reroute, while Dex no longer has a way to fight back without any energy.

Edit: Malf is only Support for CH

< Message edited by Foulman -- 6/28/2019 22:40:07 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/28/2019 22:36:53   
.Lord Ginger.

Malf is dex, currently.

Dex mage does work quite well in 2v2, not going to lie about that one, has malf, overload, and rain.

Yes, you are correct, dex mage has nothing when it has 0 energy, maybe they can use an energy skill or something like a energy boost on armor, but I do think strength guns were a wise choice, strength is alive and I do like that.

Dex is not much more dead than it was before, and I've actually seen more dex than I ever have in these recent updates, to be honest. I've seen a dex TM and dex BH, I never see dex BH anymore.

Maybe dex does need to give something, I know machaon gave a suggestion about what to do with dex.

quote:

Weird idea, but maybe if gun goes to strength, some of the extra effects of support (like crit and rage) could go to dex to help buff it, and then support could give a universal damage increase since that seems fitting for support as a stat. Not sure if people would be up to it though since it might be really weird at first.

Could always be something

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/28/2019 22:59:08 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/28/2019 23:39:02   
Armagedon2018

There are dex builds in 2vs2 ( Tech mage) . Someones using high energy , so they can use both skills. So its not bad after all. Now, i dont know if is good for 1vs1, but for 2vs2 its is, and if we buff only by 1vs1, it will break in 2vs2. We can not force that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: =ED= Tech Mage Balance Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition