Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Edelia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Edelia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2018 20:11:16   
  Jay
Marauderator
🧭

Edelia

Access Point: Tkaanie -> Edelia -> Travel
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Obsidian Tomb
Release Date: August 31st, 2018

Quests Available
None

NPCs
Barvra
Edelia Student(s)
Edelia Teacher(s)
Hiraeth
Katia

Shops
None

Dialogue
Center Hallway

Student (1): Baltael AND Oyva are examining us!!! This is too much pressure.
Student (2): Mhm...
Student (1): I can't take it man!
Student (1): Are you even listening to me?!

Student (1): So, we pass together, move to Ull and open our own weaving business!
Student (2): Yeah! Ull is such a quiet place, nothing ever happens there! It'll be perfect.

Student (1): I passed!!! Maybe me and my family will be invited to Nieboheim now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Student (2): Literally, like, no one cares. What have they made you do? A cute scarf? A top?
Student (1): ... I'm not telling you...
Student (3): Oh, come on, girlfriend! Spill the beans.
Student (1): Ok, so, get this... *whisper whisper*
Student (2): OMSnoway!!!

Left Hallway

Barvra: You'll be fine, Katia. Me and my soulally will be here, waiting and rooting for you! And when you're done, we'll go and eat as many pies as you like!
Hiraeth: Remember to do finger exercises while you wait for your turn. It will help you relax and make weaving easier.
Hiraeth: If the finals didn't change from the time I took them, you're more than ready to pass with a top score!
Hiraeth: Trust your own soulally, let them guide your soulthreads. Pass with poise!
Katia: ... Thank you, both.

Teacher: The next batch of students is about to be tested. If you are a vistor, please wait here.

Right Hallway

Student: I failed. My life is over. No, I'm not being extra right now, leave me alone!

Teacher: Greetings. Unfortunately, the next round of soulweaving finals is starting soon. Please do not disturb the students.

Other information
1. Also known as Edelia University, a prestigious school of soulweaving.
2. Heading down from outside Edelia continues onto the Tkaanie Path.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/12/2018 0:37:47 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Edelia
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition