Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stranger

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Stranger
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2019 23:51:35   
  Jay
Marauderator
🧭

Stranger

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Stranger: Hey, hey you, are you buying?

Stranger: SHH! Keep it down! You never know who might be listening.
Stranger: I got the stuff. It's the REALLY good stuff too. You don't want to know how much trouble it was smuggling this past the Rose checkpoints.

Stranger: You really don't want to know.

Stranger: I will say, you're a lot taller than I was expecting. Don't get me wrong. I don't judge.
Stranger: Cats come in all shapes and sizes.

Stranger: Sure, sure. Might want to order a lot more next time if your "friend" is as big as you are.

Stranger: Whoa, whoa. Don't need the life story, friend. Just here for the transaction.

Stranger: Of course. How would you like to pay today? Gold or Dragon Coins?
Stranger: I also accept Silver, Gems, Adventure Coins, and Points, although a nominal processing fee is applied for those.
Stranger: And do you have a membership card?

Stranger: Low on cash, huh? Tell you what, open up a membership card today and I'll give you a 25% discount. Won't find a better deal.

Stranger: Well, no money, no product. Sorry friend. It's how the business goes.

Stranger: Whoa, whoa, this is a pick up for Verlyrus? Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Stranger: Yeah, yeah, well that changes things. You know, it's good that he's employing the less advantaged cats like you to do some work.
Stranger: A job is important in these trying times, and I know it can't be easy for struggling cats like yourself.

Stranger: That's the spirit! Dress for the job you want! Keep looking to the future! Keep up that attitude and you'll be lounging with the fat cats in no time.

Stranger: Right, right, I get it-you're busy. Here you go.
Stranger: Verlyrus is paid up for a few months now, so don't worry about payment.

Stranger: Yeah! Channel that ambition! Be your own boss! You'll be top cat in no time.

Stranger: Do you hear that?

Stranger: Oh no, it's the fuzz! I gotta run. Take care, cat friend! Fight the power!

DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Stranger
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition