Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Going 2nd advantages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Going 2nd advantages
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/18/2019 22:55:38   
Thesixnine

all other games I played have a system where if you go 2nd you get an advantage or what would equal for not going 1st. am hoping for this game to have something similar. it can vary on either build, class or the player going 2nd could choose what they want. and if this is installed then maybe underdog can be removed. if the player doesn't get to choose then the player going 2nd could get a 3-5% attribute boost that their class or build lacks. health, mana, strength, dexterity, technology, and support. they only get 1 of these things, not all, if am not making amself clear. giving players the choice to choose I think is preferable so they don't complain about getting the wrong buff every time they lose
Post #: 1
6/20/2019 20:36:25   
Armagedon2018

Its true. Sometimes, you lose when you go second and there is no way to compensante that. But if your oponent invests a lot support (50 of difference ), and you get buff in stats, He will fell cheated. But if the difference of support is little, yea it could be. I'm not saying it's wrong, but how can we deal with that?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/20/2019 21:05:03   
Thesixnine

the difference in boost not big like u think. if u have 380 resis and u go 2nd and u get 3% boost and have it on res is then ur res is gets boosted to like 391 resis. so not much. its almost like eternal protection but only on 1 attribute and -4 boost. won't make a big difference like u think u is cheated. and if players lose with the buff, can't say the system bad. boost not here to guarantee win. is on person. if u know the game u can use it well and if u don't u can get better at it.
Post #: 3
6/21/2019 13:34:32   
8x

How about, the player going second gets a 10% damage buff on 1st turn? It's a little something, it might help a bit, but not too much, and it's there for just one attack.
Epic  Post #: 4
6/21/2019 13:40:12   
.Lord Ginger.

I like that idea actually ^

But how about if you have to heal or something?

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/21/2019 13:41:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/21/2019 14:27:04   
8x

If you heal or buff, your advantage is wasted
Epic  Post #: 6
6/21/2019 14:43:25   
Thesixnine

@8x
think its fine but i think it's better if u choose when to use it or else it only helps aggressive builds like strength or support

< Message edited by Thesixnine -- 6/21/2019 14:44:29 >
Post #: 7
6/21/2019 14:50:12   
.Lord Ginger.

^ I'll take my focus robot doing 70 more damage on the first turn.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/21/2019 14:54:14   
NDB

Could increase the effect of the buff or heal by 10%.
Epic  Post #: 9
6/21/2019 19:40:56   
Armagedon2018

It sounds good 10% dmg on the 1 turn. Can be 2 turn as well to avoid debuff? So avoid the 1 turn wasted.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/21/2019 22:47:58   
Thesixnine

^its good. can heal have 10% buff too for those 2 rounds?
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Going 2nd advantages
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition